Pray for my son (old thread from old site)

Bogeywon

So I've debated bringing this thread back since the new site opened.  sorry if this was a bad thing to bring over but the thread was my therapy so here it goes...

Where it started: May 8th 2014

It's with a heavy heart I type this. Last Friday my wife and I got our ultra sound done at 19 weeks. We didn't find out until that night in front of close friends and family we found out we were having a boy. Well earlier after the ultra sound the nurse told us the baby was moving a lot so she couldn't get a good view of the head. So she booked us one for today and said they will get you a better picture of your baby :). We went to the hospital today and found out that my son has a misshaped head, his cleft pallets are both deformed, he has a hammer foot, and lastly that his left arm is bigger and puffer then the right and all that really worries them. Mrs bogeywon took a non invasive blood test after that we do not receive the results back till next Thursday. I'm not sure how this one ends fellas but right now it's hard to breath knowing I can't help my guy right now... Keep the little guy here in michigan in your thoughts down south ..

what has happened since:

we welcomed a beautiful baby girl Ivy Grace on August 12, 2015! She's awesome and makes everyday more enjoyable then the last.  Since then we found out we are pregnant again with another GIRL! she's due 9/12/18. 

Lastly this thread was in nasty's on the old site so I threw it on Lulz because I'm assuming this is the new version of nasty's (mods move it to the proper forum if needed).  ill post some pics later of the little one! thanks for listening everyone who showed support on my last thread you cant even begin to imagine how much you all helped!

Go Blue and Hook em!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

So, you kind of glazed over some stuff.  Did the doctors just have it all wrong?  Said it was a boy with some complications and it ended up being a perfectly healthy girl?

sorry probably should have said this in my post.  we lost him at the 26 week mark.  the good news was we got pregnant again and had a healthy girl.

This is Ivy grace.  she will be 3 in August

ivy_2.jpg

Edited by Bogeywon
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Luca,

Another year has past and I am still learning each day how to become a stronger person since we lost you on this day.  You will always remain my sweet little boy that has helped mold me into the man, husband, and father that I am today.  Your mother and I miss you so much and look forward to the day we get to hold and kiss you.  I want to believe that you are always with us in spirit and that you watch over not only your little sister Ivy but also that you are protecting our sweet girl still in mamas belly.  thank you for your teachings and see you one day.

Love,

dad

• Like 1