Coach punches Pee Wee player TWICE

Sbbruin

Deacon Jones had nothing on that prick’s head slap. 
He had an interview on a football life or similar show. When discussing this he had a quote of something like anytime you go upside a man's head, two second pause, or a woman...
It has since been removed from the show.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TexArcher said:

I'd forgive him right after I dumped his body in the Gulf of Mexico.

Yep.  Coach my kid hard.  Don't ever fucking assault him.

There's a distinct line there that shithead obliterated.

How no one rushed him after the first punch, including the cameraman (fuck today's society for this,) is beyond sad. 
It's also sad watching bs politics being entered into the football forum disguised as jokes. This isn't DT or CR so let's keep the shit where it belongs. 

I don’t see this as a football topic. I see it as violence against a kid. Just because it’s on the football board doesn’t make it football.

My joke was in poor taste. For that I apologize.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

The Savannah Gators posted the weakest apology after the video sparked outrage. It was so bad they wound up deleting it.

“We understand what we all saw yesterday was disturbing to us all but let’s not blame everyone for one mans actions,” the post read. “The guy in the video is our 9U head coach he is a good guy that just took it a little too far on a 9U player.”