Coach punches Pee Wee player TWICE

Sbbruin

I'd forgive him right after I dumped his body in the Gulf of Mexico.
it was in Kississimmi. you want to take the body down 192 to the atlantic and dump it in the gulf stream there. further to the gulf. and theres the chance the body washes up in the keys if you dump in in the gulf.

or you could dump him in one of several lakes that are nearby and save all that driving and let the gators have a snack.

8 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

The criminal thing with this video is the coaches knew exactly what was about to happen to that smaller kid. They can deny it, but they knew what they were setting up.

I think this clip pisses me off more more that the coach-punch one that started the thread.  

21 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:

it was in Kississimmi. you want to take the body down 192 to the atlantic and dump it in the gulf stream there. further to the gulf. and theres the chance the body washes up in the keys if you dump in in the gulf.

or you could dump him in one of several lakes that are nearby and save all that driving and let the gators have a snack.

I thought gators would eat human flesh unless there was like a ham or brisket tied to it? 
Or at least that’s  what I thought I heard on 48hrs...

I thought gators would eat human flesh unless there was like a ham or brisket tied to it? 
Or at least that’s  what I thought I heard on 48hrs...
wat? would eat human flesh unless there was a ham or brisket tied to it? why?

48hrs is fake news.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:37 PM, TonyTexas said:

So you want your 8 year old to play football?

And of course he said "you good".....Because heaven forbid a kid show weakness after a violent hit like that. Got to show toughness!!. I hope they tended to that kid after that and have him checked out. Tackle football should not be introduced until much later than this age group.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 6:37 PM, TonyTexas said:

So you want your 8 year old to play football?

Did he get ejected for targeting? 

And yeah, sure. Coaches are teaching the right way to tackle nowadays, right? 

On 12/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, Buzzrock said:

My little guy and his friends told me they loved it when coach yelled at them. Seriously. It’s not a bad thing as long as there’s balance. 

Went through the whole world of youth-HS sports w my children. I observed that coaches could yell their heads off at the boy soccer teams, and it would just roll off them. Didn't seem to bother them at all and they seemed to respond and think it was pretty normal.  

However, it never worked with the girl's teams. Coaches, mainly dumb men, who screamed at the girls were rarely, if ever, successful. Just an observation.