Coach punches Pee Wee player TWICE

Sbbruin

None of the officials standing nearby, none of the “assistant coaches,” none of the spectators, and none of the kids reacted at all, like this is normal. That tells me behavior like this isn’t uncommon in that particular youth league. If the coach is also the father, I’d hate to see what kind of “discipline” that kid gets at home. I grew dirt poor playing little league and peewee football in rural north Texas, and I saw some dads get loud, obnoxious, and maybe grab a kid a little too hard, but that video makes me ragey. 

43 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Coach got violent with a kid.  Let's teach these children how wrong that is by violently beating up the coach in front of them.

Kid gets betrayed by adult who is supposed to be looking out for them, no other adults do anything about it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

None of the officials standing nearby, none of the “assistant coaches,” none of the spectators, and none of the kids reacted at all, like this is normal. That tells me behavior like this isn’t uncommon in that particular youth league. If the coach is also the father, I’d hate to see what kind of “discipline” that kid gets at home. I grew dirt poor playing little league and peewee football in rural north Texas, and I saw some dads get loud, obnoxious, and maybe grab a kid a little too hard, but that video makes me ragey. 

Some people react to stimulus very differently. When I lost control of my car and regained control in incoming traffic, I was able to cross between a raised medium and get back in the correct lane on a busy road. My passenger stopped breathing. I even laughed when a Mustang rolled up and revved his engine at me. I had my holyshit moment after I got out of the car.

The paralysis of inaction in the face of sudden unexpected violence is partly (my opinion) an explanation as to why hierarchies exist and why armies such as Alexander’s, ISIL, Roman, Mongols, etc. we capable of such conquests.

Pussy current culture where nobody can check the fuck out of that loser because they will be filmed, dragged through the media, and sued for doing something about it.
Instead of decking that bitch everyone just posts it on twitter like that would ever change that dipshits malfunction.

Pussy current culture where man with Greek god as an internet handle who knows full well he wouldn’t be charging this guy up in public, just like everyone else, talks a big game on the internet
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Pussy current culture where man with Greek god as an internet handle who knows full well he wouldn’t be charging this guy up in public, just like everyone else, talks a big game on the internet

don' know you or zeus but not everyone is bitch-made in this world . i've caught a square before prolly never will again but if that was my kid i would've  left that game in hand cuffs. no two ways about it . 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

My initial reaction was to go dress that mother fucker down, not hit him. Children are around and that is not something you do in front of children. It's a learning opportunity for everyone, but that being said. I would have absolutely got in that guys face and verbally crushed his soul, then called the cops to do their job and take that worthless a-hole away. What a horrible example of a coach. He should not be around any team or child again. Gross. 

Lotta info here.  Worked for police dept.  Name Gerrel Williams.

https://www.savannahnow.com/story/news/2020/12/10/football-coach-seen-hitting-child-viral-video-chatham-county-sheriffs-office-employee/3879770001/

Quote from the mom:

According to the report, the officer then made contact with the player's mother who advised the officer that she was aware of what happened but did not want to press charges. The mother of the child told the Savannah Morning News she did not want to talk about the incident but knows "that none of these coaches would harm (the) kids."  

Uh, lady, he just DID harm your kid.

15 minutes ago, Droopy said:

My initial reaction was to go dress that mother fucker down, not hit him. Children are around and that is not something you do in front of children. It's a learning opportunity for everyone, but that being said. I would have absolutely got in that guys face and verbally crushed his soul, then called the cops to do their job and take that worthless a-hole away. What a horrible example of a coach. He should not be around any team or child again. Gross. 

Your situation would have ended up in a physical altercation in all probability.  The cops should have been called immediately, and the kids, as a team should have been told how absolutely wrong, and inappropriate it was. He should have been arrested as soon as he could be gotten away form the kids. No reason they needed to see that kind of shit happening.

I am astounded not a single person reacted to what he did.  That is one fucked up place.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

Keyboard tough guys wanting to beat up people and parents because of a youtube video in another state.   Fucking 2020.

2020? That's been going on since '98, or whenever Al Gore invented the internet. 

3 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

Coach got violent with a kid.  Let's teach these children how wrong that is by violently beating up the coach in front of them.

Maybe not hit him, but you can't stand around and do nothing. That doesn't send a good message to the kids either. 

40 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

https://www.savannahnow.com/story/news/2020/12/10/football-coach-seen-hitting-child-viral-video-chatham-county-sheriffs-office-employee/3879770001/

Quote from the mom:

According to the report, the officer then made contact with the player's mother who advised the officer that she was aware of what happened but did not want to press charges. The mother of the child told the Savannah Morning News she did not want to talk about the incident but knows "that none of these coaches would harm (the) kids."  

From her response, there is no way that boy’s mama was at the game.  No fucking way.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Single cloak room pussies found this thread 

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you.    The fact that you ran away from the cloakroom to find a safespace and try to be a toughguy on the internet, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

Quote from the mom:

Georgia really is a retard state. 

44 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you.    The fact that you ran away from the cloakroom to find a safespace and try to be a toughguy on the internet, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Impressive, to be this functionally retarded is damn impressive. 

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Quote from the mom:

Shouldn't this be an automatic arrest, regardless of what momma wanted? Shouldn't there be some kind of CPS investigation as well?

And fuck momma for letting this go. I can take a informal guess why dad wasn't there to take a swing at the asshole coach.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

+REP for using a Bullet Tooth Tony quote

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Good point.  Take the video to the local PD and swear out a warrant for assault and battery.  Kinda hard to refute that video evidence.  Any sports org that would keep him as a coach would be best avoided at all costs.

Wouldn’t do any good in Waco.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I have to admit, change nothing but the coach’s skin color and the reaction from everyone (parents, media, school, etc.) would be different.

NO it would not.  If anything there would be even more outrage.  This is about an adult beating a defenseless child.  Nothing more.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

"The Chatham County Sheriff’s Office does not condone this behavior. As of Dec. 10, 2020, he is no longer an employee of the CCSO. Mr. Williams was not a deputy; he was a counselor in the detention center."

Are you fucking kidding me?? a "Counselor in the detention center".

How about we change that to "Inmate in the detention center". Piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

NO it would not.  If anything there would be even more outrage.  This is about an adult beating a defenseless child.  Nothing more.

You can’t tell me that if it were a white coach punching a black kid the reaction wouldn’t be different, justified or not.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You can’t tell me that if it were a white coach punching a black kid the reaction wouldn’t be different, justified or not.

Unfortunately you're probably right, which is so fucked up I can't begin to comprehend how skin color could somehow excuse the battery of a child.  Pathetic Hypocrisy is the term that comes to mind describing that kind of situation 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

5 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Unfortunately you're probably right, which is so fucked up I can't begin to comprehend how skin color could somehow excuse the battery of a child.  Pathetic Hypocrisy is the term that comes to mind describing that kind of situation 

Keep going, guys. You've only gotten yourselves a little worked up about what you think would be the probable hypocritical hypothetical societal reaction to a make believe situation that didn't happen. A little more effort and you can really work yourselves into a lather about something totally made up! Great stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Keep going, guys. You've only gotten yourselves a little worked up about what you think would be the probable hypocritical hypothetical societal reaction to a make believe situation that didn't happen. A little more effort and you can really work yourselves into a lather about something totally made up! Great stuff. 

I can discuss this without getting worked up.

5 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

God I admire you..... 

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by Onboard 2.0

9 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

As follow up. You seriously don't think there are people out there that wouldn't jump all over that ripe for race baiting issue ?  Are you naive or just intentionally ignorant ?

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Nivek said:

Some people react to stimulus very differently. When I lost control of my car and regained control in incoming traffic, I was able to cross between a raised medium and get back in the correct lane on a busy road. My passenger stopped breathing. I even laughed when a Mustang rolled up and revved his engine at me. I had my holyshit moment after I got out of the car.

The paralysis of inaction in the face of sudden unexpected violence is partly (my opinion) an explanation as to why hierarchies exist and why armies such as Alexander’s, ISIL, Roman, Mongols, etc. we capable of such conquests.

The question is, what was Linda Blair doing in the middle of the road?

giphy.gif

I hope most parents would agree with me when I say race really isn't a part of this discussion. I would expect a fellow parent, or any competent adult,  to come to my children's aid as I would theirs. I'm not so naïve as to say "I never see a person's color" because none of us were raised in a vacuum. But I'm trying to work through the wrong things my dad tried to teach me and even his racist ass would have put himself at personal risk for a child, any color child. It makes no difference what color the coach was nor the kid. The coach was wrong. Children don't get punched for failing to execute in sports. I can't change how others see it or react to it if the coach and kid  are of different races. Nor can I can't speak for persons of a historically oppressed race. It just seems there are situations that transcend all of it, like little kids being hurt by adults. 

4 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

I hope most parents would agree with me when I say race really isn't a part of this discussion. I would expect a fellow parent, or any competent adult,  to come to my children's aid as I would theirs. I'm not so naïve as to say "I never see a person's color" because none of us were raised in a vacuum. But I'm trying to work through the wrong things my dad tried to teach me and even his racist ass would have put himself at personal risk for a child, any color child. It makes no difference what color the coach was nor the kid. The coach was wrong. Children don't get punched for failing to execute in sports. I can't change how others see it or react to it if the coach and kid  are of different races. Nor can I can't speak for persons of a historically oppressed race. It just seems there are situations that transcend all of it, like little kids being hurt by adults. 

It's definitely not that race is part of the issue or not. It's that there are people who would use race as an issue because of an agenda they have or want to push.  Your comments about what should or should not be happening are spot on, and  what most people probably feel about this issue.

• Like 1