$C @ UCLA- Battle for the Victory Bell- ABC

Sbbruin

9 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This is supposed to be where Chip Kelly excels. 

Motherfucker! My power went out just after I posted that. 

And the local ESPN Radio affiliate is covering the Columbus Crew's MLS Championship, which is fine, but still. We're not having bad weather or anything. I don't know what's up. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

So Chip made a mistake by not running the clock down and calling his first timeout on that 3rd and 2 before the field goal. Give yourself a chance to call a decent play.   Get the first there and you win.  

How would a timeout magically make it a better play?

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Power's back on. Woohoo! I need more candles. But I have some tea lights, BIC lighters, a flashlight, a Coleman lantern, and a boom box with fresh batteries, so I got by. I would've liked to see the ending of that game, though. 

Generac Is your best friend if you lose power a lot like we do.,

5 hours ago, Underdog said:

Generac Is your best friend if you lose power a lot like we do.,

I rarely lose power and when I do it's rarely for long. Even when severe weather knocks out power in parts of the city  for a day or more, I've never been affected for more than a few hours. What usually happens to me is the power will occasionally go out just for a few seconds for no apparent reason and I'll have to reset the clock on the microwave (which I still haven't done yet).

I'd really like to know how the circuits are laid out in my part of town, though, because sometimes when the power has gone out for a length of time I'll drive around and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to who has power and who doesn't, or which traffic lights are affected. It's weird.