Got this card from my daughter last night

Jameslaw121

On 12/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

My wife told me how happy I've been today. Been shopping for RVs all morning c227a979e0915bb9843c8b59be708627.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

CONGRATS man!! my granddaughter is 18 months old (my first). Its the coolest thing in the world being a grandpa! 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ulukinatme said:

Are you really gramps though if your daughter's wife is the one that's pregnant?  I guess it's like an adopted grandkid.

Congrats either way!

What the fuck dude.  My son's wife was the one that was pregnant.  Is my grandkid "adopted"? 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

So happy for you and your family.

My wife and I are close friends with a couple - one gal lost a few pregancies so it eventually became her wife's turn to try, and they have a beautiful 1 yr old daughter.

So. . .coin flip or did your DIL just have a 4 star uterus?

I sold a home to a lesbian couple.  One of them had delivered a baby, and now the other was planning on a pregnancy as soon as they got settled into the new house.   I was shocked that they didn't ask me to be the sperm donor.  I'm quite the specimen.   I don't understand what happened.   

I was planning on turning them down when they asked, FWIW. 

16 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Y'all would be surprised at how common this perception is and the backhanded compliments that come with it...

Congrats OP

This thread has delivered with LULZ. Fully what I was expecting, so I was cool with the jokes on here. But, I have had a few backhanded comments and outright "WTF" moments with people in real life. And that sucks

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

This thread has delivered with LULZ. Fully what I was expecting, so I was cool with the jokes on here. But, I have had a few backhanded comments and outright "WTF" moments with people in real life. And that sucks

I like Gil’s perspective a few posts up.  As an adoptee, I completely agree that ‘relationship is the same as ‘blood’ relatives.  My mom would slap a hairlip on someone suggesting my kids are somehow not ‘really’ her grandkids. 

Congratulations!!!

Edited by slorch

• 2 weeks later...