San Antonio Spurs 2020-21 Season Thread: Puro Pinche Loteria

Kermit

4 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

NBA schedules this season are stupid...

I hate it. I hate no fans being there, I hate the stupid back to back opponent "series", I hate guys getting rested because the league is increasing B2Bs this season it seems like, I hate every team taking 50 3s a game making every other game a blowout, I hate every arena looking different than normal or different than each other.

It's all dumb and soulless and uncaptivating. The NBA is losing me and the pandemic isn't helping.

Well yeah, we suck. Why we continue to play the old guys who suck is a failure of leadership. This team isn’t making the playoffs and prior to tonight, our draft pick was in the witness protection program. Play the young guys exclusively, aim for the lottery, something something something, and profit. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Dejounte is working on a historically bad shooting night by himself.

Yep. Tied for the worst shooting night making 1 or 0 FGs in Spurs franchise history (i.e. most misses while making either 1 or 0 shots - there are a few 0 for 8, 0 for 7 games etc.)

Screenshot_20210103-204330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6a9d487d4d793152834bab9df7f24b80.jpg

Actually that 0/11 game by Jamie Feick might take the cake.

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yep. Tied for the worst shooting night making 1 or 0 FGs in Spurs franchise history (i.e. most misses while making either 1 or 0 shots - there are a few 0 for 8, 0 for 7 games etc.)

Screenshot_20210103-204330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6a9d487d4d793152834bab9df7f24b80.jpg

Actually that 0/11 game by Jamie Feick might take the cake.

Forget about making any of them, I can't believe that cracker ass Jamie Feick got 11 shots up in an NBA game, much less twice. That 1997 team was special though. 20 wins and #1 pick.