Grad Transfer DB Darion Dunn

texifornia

• texifornia changed the title to Grad Transfer DB Darion Dunn

Speed and length. I’ll take it.

Weird to say, but in this day and age, a small recruiting class with a couple studs isn’t a death sentence if you can work the grad-transfer and portal market. That’s going to be something Herman will have to excel in to stay alive here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Gerry:

Spoiler

Inside Texas had the opportunity to speak with McNeese transfer Darion Dunn this afternoon.

The 6-foot-1 cornerback told IT that he is "Likely staying at Texas,"

While the Oklahoma defensive coordinator has reached out, as well as the staff at TCU, the chat with Texas head coach Steve Sarkisian is the difference.

"He explained the whole situation. He said he's excited that I'm coming to Texas. I'm a big factor in their plans." Said Dunn.

Dunn is scheduled to move to Austin January 13.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Machinator said:

Gerry:

Hide contents

Inside Texas had the opportunity to speak with McNeese transfer Darion Dunn this afternoon.

The 6-foot-1 cornerback told IT that he is "Likely staying at Texas,"

While the Oklahoma defensive coordinator has reached out, as well as the staff at TCU, the chat with Texas head coach Steve Sarkisian is the difference.

"He explained the whole situation. He said he's excited that I'm coming to Texas. I'm a big factor in their plans." Said Dunn.

Dunn is scheduled to move to Austin January 13.

Attaway Sark.

• Hook 'Em 2