A Shaggster From Long Ago May Get a Federal Pardon

Viper

25 minutes ago, blacklab said:

Is he the one that quit his job by slamming his keyboard down and it shattering and telling everyone to fuck off he's out of here and then the job he had lined up fell through and he had to go back?

i thought ank worked for jimmyjazz at some point.

10 hours ago, ERhine said:

What? Relevance has no bearing during a deposition.

Theoretically it does.  It's so broad that practically it doesn't.  But ask a witness when the last time he jacked off was, and Rule 403 is going to let you shut that down, unless that's really relevant.

I don't want to get up in your personal business, but can you describe the sexual position called "been disbarred"?  I don't know of it, but it sounds hot.      Is there like a headboard involved?  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, XYZ said:

What happens if you refuse to answer a question in a deposition?

You get brought up to the court and if your reason for not answering is not valid (privilege, possibly too personal, etc.), you will be ordered to answer it under oath, possibly right there in the courtroom, and the opponent will likely be awarded attorneys fees for having to bring the question to the court.

Sometimes courts have a "hotline" to call in and receive a ruling on the spot.

If you continue to refuse to answer the question, you will be held in contempt, fined, and/or jailed until you do.

All of this assuming that the answer to the question is important enough to go through all the rigmarole.

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I only did that once.  She was hot, off the charts crazy, and had been disbarred.  She was a lot of fun though.

Was it the crazy IP lawyer from Dallas.  That would be a great story.

I dated a Ast DA in North Texas and that was fun for a while but was definitely not marriage material.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 9:14 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Ha ha no, I met her at the Men’s Club in Houston. She started dancing after she got disbarred. She was a lot of fun, but I was very careful not to let her know where I lived because she was way to crazy for me.

I've heard of stripping to pay for law school allegedly but thats the first time I've heard of that scenario.  Did she start out on stage with a judges robe, hair up in a bun, glasses and shit like that? Asking for a friend 

• 1 month later...