2021 ATP/WTA Thread

UDontKnow

9 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

From 2-4 down, hot Paula reels off 10 straight. Aryna straight up fucking quit in the second. 

She has that 100 percent / zero switch.  I never realized she is actually kind of good looking off the court but I can’t stand her style.  Who is impressing me this week is Kontaveit.  She is a baller.

56 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

She has that 100 percent / zero switch.  I never realized she is actually kind of good looking off the court but I can’t stand her style.  Who is impressing me this week is Kontaveit.  She is a baller.

Konteveit has been in a zone the last month+.

Since the end of the US Open, I'm sure that Konteveit has the most points on tour. She's been absolutely roofless on the court.

27 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Fed is done.  You could see if this year.  Rafa has one or two years max left.  Novax is going to win two or three more slams then retire.  And then mens tennis will suck again!

I have enjoyed Men’s tennis this year, especially when Novax was NOT playing, but also when he lost.

Serena has been done for a couple of years now, so it would be nice if she would stop showing up to tournaments looking like an overstuffed sausage and sucking the life out of the first round or two of events.

If she and Venus want to travel around and play exhibition matches for a million or three per stop, then have at it, but please… go!

45 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Well, Djokovic is still going to finish the year ranked #1 for the 7th time. Now the question is whether or not he plays in the Australian Open since they announced mandatory covid vaccinations for all players

When did they announce this?!

I know that they backed off a hard restriction about a month ago, I am pro CV Vax and anti catering to douche bags… though I only just now found out that Armani Cooper isn’t vaxxed, or I wouldn’t have drafted him…

Fuck Novax in his Serbian ass if he’s not going to get vaxxed. He was on his way to breaking all of the records and then his infected c*nt kept him from realizing his potential. 

🖕

EDIT: 

78B66C32-54EB-40E9-8512-19C553968969.png

Edited by Napoleon

• 4 weeks later...