Formula 1 2021

wood

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Almost all of those guys in his position are dicks.  Which is why they are successful.  

But Horner is banging a Spice Girl.  

Toto would big brother his ass. And Susie Wolff ain’t half bad. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Lando is clearly #1 on the team right now

How?

Ricciardo outqualified him on first 2 race.  Then Gasly ran into him on Bahrain and compromised his speed.

I don't think it's a clear 1/2 situation - theyre probably the best matched teammates on the grid. 

22 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

How?

Ricciardo outqualified him on first 2 race.  Then Gasly ran into him on Bahrain and compromised his speed.

I don't think it's a clear 1/2 situation - theyre probably the best matched teammates on the grid. 

I just think we have seen Danny Ric’s ceiling. Lando is 3rd in points at the moment and I think it’s a clear upward trajectory.

It’s my opinion and I am sticking with it.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/24239/12283602/daniel-ricciardo-talks-swallowing-pride-vs-lando-norris-and-why-it-will-take-time-to-shine-at-mclaren

Edited by PittsburghTiger

32 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

How?

Qualifying is misleading here. His Q3 pace last race was just off the Mercs and good for P2/3 if lap time wasn’t deleted. 

He has been a clear .5 ahead of Danny at both races in qualifying and race pace. 

Daniel is struggling a ton with the different car, but I don’t think we’ve seen his ceiling at MCL

Edited by ChickenSandwich

11 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I just think we have seen Danny Ric’s ceiling. Lando is 3rd in points at the moment and I think it’s a clear upward trajectory.

It’s my opinion and I am sticking with it.

90e2e39409bc5cc4d04190216ccce251.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Riccs got maybe the worst run of luck in the sport.

2018, final year with RB, retired in over 1/3rd of his races.

2019, nobody finished ahead of him had more retirements.

2020, squarely beat Ocon.  2016 and 2017, beat Verstappen even if you adjusted for retirements. 

On racecraft he's proven top tier.  Given a clean MCL season they're both gonna be very high up on the finish.

• Hook 'Em 1