(sold) Vintage Haig Ultra blades and persimmon woods, matched set, awesome condition

capnamerca

Lol, sorry.I really didn't think they'd sell on eBay, but now they have a bid and several watchers so I guess they're off the market here. Literally half an hour after I posted this. Mods if you want to just delete this, that's fine too.

I know some of you have been interested in my various golf club liquidation events. I'm getting rid of a set that I bought quite a while ago - the plan was to turn them into a display piece, but it just never materialized. Awesome condition clubs from the early '60s. Serial numbers match, etc. Details in the listing - https://www.ebay.com/itm/124494366980. I'd sell them here for $75 to someone in Austin - saves me eBay fees, shipping hassles etc. These clubs are really sharp, esp the woods.

Edited by capnamerca

• capnamerca changed the title to (sold) Vintage Haig Ultra blades and persimmon woods, matched set, awesome condition
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...