2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

bwahahahahaha.  delusion, thy name is aggy

Divining Rod said:

Play calling on both O and D should be interesting if Clemson starts to get a big lead. I don't care that much for him, but I'll change my tune if he purposely runs it up like I think he might.
PascalsWager said:
Notice he didn't rank us 3rd either. He wanted the easy road.
yep. I think that us and Florida were the 2 teams that the others at the top wanted to avoid the most

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Anyone else missing “Coaches Film Room”? Infinitely more interesting than Fowler and Herbie Duchebag. 

YES. Super bummed this couldn't happen. I think I enjoy the random banter and Patterson predicting the plays based on pre-snap formations more than watching the game itself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

What's the problem. Is your TV a piece of shit? It clearly looks like a dingy tan/gold on my screen. Nothing like the bright ass yellow.

cfpbanner.png

Lulz at tv smack talk. No, it has zero to do with how good your tv is.  It is literally the same color for me. It has everything to do with the distracting color on the screen when it is never that color in any other game. 

What you posted has zero to do with the complaints from many. Where the 2nd and goal in that picture, is in the spot where they show you there is a flag while the play is running. Pretty sure my complaint is not being able to differentiate the yellow when both are on the screen. But I'm glad you have such an awesome tv you needed to tell me about.

Edited by Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

bwahahahahaha.  delusion, thy name is aggy

Divining Rod said:

Play calling on both O and D should be interesting if Clemson starts to get a big lead. I don't care that much for him, but I'll change my tune if he purposely runs it up like I think he might.
PascalsWager said:
Notice he didn't rank us 3rd either. He wanted the easy road.
yep. I think that us and Florida were the 2 teams that the others at the top wanted to avoid the most

Yeah, the top teams avoided aggy and Florida out of fear. So BlowU murdered Florida and Mack gets to shove orange slices up aggy ass.

• Haha 1