2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State vs Clemson 7PM on ESPN

Parliament

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If Fields is hurt and can't go next week or is not close to full strength, then I will root for Clemson to win this. I do not want to see Bama play against a backup QB. 

while I sincerely doubt history would repeat itself... that scenario has gone against Bama before

Watching the SkyCast and listening to this harpy of a woman screaming for tOSU reminds me of why I hate them so much. 

Yeah. Before the Clemson punt those worthless twats were yelling at the top of their lungs “watch the fake, watch the fake”

Herby vs Buckeye dirtylegs, tough choice.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If Fields is hurt and can't go next week or is not close to full strength, then I will root for Clemson to win this. I do not want to see Bama play against a backup QB. 

I think OSU is better.  I get your point. It’s a good one. 

1 minute ago, Snacks said:

His face was facing the ground. He lowered his helmet... It's a spear.

If he was face up, he puts his facemask or shoulder in Fields back... Fields is still jacked and Kawasaki is still playing.

It's a textbook example of what not to do.

you can't go to the waist and keep your head up and hit with your facemask. its an impossible move.  the DB for OSU did it on a play a while back and the crown of the helmet hit the Clemson RB's thigh.  no targeting.  the safety did it earlier and hit the Clemson RB's calf. no targeting.

He was trying to hit with his shoulder and fields turned into his helmet.

the crown starts right above the facemask.

THe Clemson DB just did it to Sermon now at the knee.  

• Hook 'Em 1

All you leather helmets lamenting the old days, it's like you took too many shots to the head to remember your middle school coaches teaching you the very basic "put your facemask in the ball carrier's chest" first rule of tackling.

No reason to lower the crown and use the helmet as a weapon except intent to injure. You're more likely to miss the tackle that way anyway so it's both dirty and stupid. If he was looking at Fields instead of the turf, he'd still be in the game.

And same dude has been tossed in two CFP games in a row for the same thing. Dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Clemson is going to cover with ease. The line is only what it is because of the Ohio State name. Expect it to be close for the first quarter or so as Ohio State is amped and out to prove they belong as people doubt them for only playing five or six games or whatever. But they’re not stopping Lawrence and Etienne, while Clemson gets enough stops to win handily.

will ferrell what an idiot GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

When I played high school football in the 80s we were taught to see what we were hitting. In fact our practice was behind the stadium. The stadium was built in the ground with a tall berm between  the two fields. If you lowered your head and hit with the crown, you had to run 5 berms in full pads. It was ducking brutal during august two-a-days

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Everyone will just pretty much forget about the circumstances in a few years

If there's any group that will never forget about extenuating circumstances surrounding an accomplishment it's college football fans.