2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

Just now, Xcalibur said:

Why is Luka so bad at free throws?  I truly don’t understand.  

He hits insane 3s and jumpers nonstop but cannot make anything from the line.

If you played a lot of playgrpound and gym basketball, there is always that guy out there who can hit these insane shots and has crazy range but the short stuff, he is much worse. Their shot release is more suited for long range

Just now, Get ln My Van said:

If I’m Rick I’m putting Josh Green in and having him guard Kawhi. That’s our only shot at stopping him.

I'm running every single offensive play at him til we get him in foul trouble. IMO, that's our only shot at stopping him

• Hook 'Em 1

If I’m Rick I’m putting Josh Green in and having him guard Kawhi. That’s our only shot at stopping him.

Rookie be damned he’s the only comparable strength/athlete we have, nothing else is working.

And my kingdom for a Tyson chandler clone, this is like watching taysom hill vs manny Diaz
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Well... glancing at box score. 3P% is pretty much the difference in this one. And our 3point looks have been pretty good. Make or miss league, folks

I was pretty surprised to see we basically have the same amount of points in the paint. But yea, 18% from 3 is just a killer. 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

It’s a make or miss league for middling-to-pretender range teams, which we are. If you don’t have the ability to get to the rim with multiple guys, and instead have to rely upon outside shooting, you will inevitably die with that outside shooting. That's why I picked Clips in 6. It’s not a make or miss league. 

You’re the guy who said this has a better chance of being a clippers sweep than going to 7 games. Don’t pretend like you know shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1