2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

Can't believe the first game of the season is tomorrow. Glad to have it back. 

Am I crazy or does it feel like we've played the Suns the first game for the past few years? I also forgot how brutal the schedules is to start. @Suns, @Lakers on Christmas, @Clippers, vs. Charlotte, and vs. Heat.  

I believe this was brought up in the other thread but what are the options to watch this year? Fox Sports isn't on Youtube TV. I have my parent's login info for Dish but they don't have Fox Sports, either. I don't have any more logins. I can find to watch on my laptop with a stream but I'd rather watch on my tv.

Any screen casting options from my laptop/phone to my tv? I never have did this so not too familiar .

Edited by Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I believe this was brought up in the other thread but what are the options to watch this year? Fox Sports isn't on Youtube TV. I have my parent's login info for Dish but they don't have Fox Sports, either. I don't have any more logins. I can find to watch on my laptop with a stream but I'd rather watch on my tv.

Any screen casting options from my laptop/phone to my tv? I never have did this so not too familiar .

download DofuSports  Can pretty much watch any  major US league's games.  They have HD and Youtube links.  Not much in the way of ads, but of course you do gotta click off 1 or 2 to start.  Been safe, especially on the phone...you can cast from Youtube to your TV or if you have Youtube on your smart TV it'll work.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, Drew said:

download DofuSports  Can pretty much watch any  major US league's games.  They have HD and Youtube links.  Not much in the way of ads, but of course you do gotta click off 1 or 2 to start.  Been safe, especially on the phone...you can cast from Youtube to your TV or if you have Youtube on your smart TV it'll work.

Cool! Will check this out and test it out tonight.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Party_Taco said:

Uh, naw... shit is trash on mobile and is either unoptimized for the latest iOS, or it specifically buries the X offscreen so you can’t avoid ads.

No thanks.

Sorry man, I haven't had any issues with that.  I think one time the X never showed up and I just shut down the app and reopened.  It's how I watched all the Mavs Preseason games and a couple out of market NFL games.

But if it doesn't work for you that's cool.  Just throwing out another option that's been working for me.

Sorry man, I haven't had any issues with that.  I think one time the X never showed up and I just shut down the app and reopened.  It's how I watched all the Mavs Preseason games and a couple out of market NFL games.
But if it doesn't work for you that's cool.  Just throwing out another option that's been working for me.

Apologies - Had the sauce in me last night and was a little frustrated. Will give it a shot when they update the app.