2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

WCS is weird to watch. He’s either spectacular or completely incompetent with nothing in between, even on the same play. I really like the dude. The hustle and athletic ability are there. Is it that he hasn’t built a skill set or is he just not really a basketball player?

He’s a really tall, fast, athletic person whose net worth would be in the 9 figures if he had other basketball skills.  Accept what he is and know that if he had some of those skills he wouldn’t be on this team.  

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/4/2021 at 10:43 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

Yall look like you suck so far this year.  Why is that?

I fully expect you to get right against Houston tonight.  Too much/too soon on the Luka hype? Something Covid related?  Something else? Everyone seemed to have Dallas penciled in as a serious challenger for the west and Luka as the plurality MVP favorite. I have no idea if those expectations were reasonable or not. All I know is that I'm jealous AF about your owner, coach and superstar, and their alignment. 

Lukas fat, KPs a pussy that's always hurt. Powell sucks. Can't shoot, can't defend, can't rebound. Our pet's heads are falling off. At least we beat that assholes from Houston last night.

But for real, hopefully it's just a slow start while everyone finds their legs and shooting stroke. KP should be back any day, but who knows how long that will last. He will provide a huge improvement to the biggest weaknesses so far though. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

good to see Boban contributing.  12 points in 16 minutes.

WCS and boban did a decent job on jokic last night when he got inside the paint.  made him take enough extra bounces a couple times for a help defender to get their hands on the ball.

1 minute ago, gsoda3 said:
13 hours ago, conVINCEd said:
Richardson, Brunson, and DFS.  Wing depth will be a problem for the next week

How is it only them three? You'd think anyone who was on the court with them would be affected.

Maybe Cubes was trying to save a few bucks during a pandemic and is stacking them 3 deep in hotel rooms?  I have no idea, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.