We are famous!

immamac

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
9 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Who runs that site? I want to send them a strongly worded note about the horrible take they have on this place. TH and UM are but a side story. There was almost zero reference to the utter depravity of this place

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

The comment about a lack of variety is ridiculous. The Urban thread alone has enough variety and tangents to keep one busy for weeks.

I thought the same thing, but I'm fine with it. Our offseason is most definitely better than the offseasons of the other boards, but it has nothing to do with sports at all. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

Wait until next year.

are you posting over on hornsports? I was looking at their board today and a guy named RandolphDuke was arguing with someone over there about buyout money and debt...seemed like a guy I know around these parts. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Not so sure about texags.  The #1 thing I’ve noticed about their site is that they are too serious with ZERO  sense of humor.  Humor and the ability to laugh at yourself is a prime ingredient to a successful site.  imho.

And every single thought warrants a new thread.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

@immamac 942 followers is SDE 

Fight Reaction GIF

I haven't had a whole lot of time to tweet aggressively. The one month I dedicated to actually tweeting we increased our twitter following to nearly 1k overnight. I'll need some help from some peeps around here to promote to twitter and stuff. Anyone in the editors group can promote any post to twitter through the surly account, I'm thinking about unlocking that for top contributors as well. I did unlock being able to create firing/hiring articles to top contributors today, if you notice when you click "create new" it will have an option for article in 2020 coaching carousel. 

44 minutes ago, immamac said:

are you posting over on hornsports? I was looking at their board today and a guy named RandolphDuke was arguing with someone over there about buyout money and debt...seemed like a guy I know around these parts. 

what the fuck is hornsports? never heard of it. probably a good reason, too.

1 minute ago, tejas60 said:

what the fuck is hornsports? never heard of it. probably a good reason, too.

it's the USA Today affiliate for UT. 

5 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

I've got tens of followers.  What's it pay?

You don't have to tweet from your account, you hit the promote button and it posts as surlyhorns.