James Van Der Beek seems like a good dude.

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Wanker Bob said:

I've found good Mexican food in a lot of states these days. It wasn't like it was 15 years ago when we traveled and california was the only place that had good stuff. I even found a good taco place in SLC of all places

I've seen it all when a bloody Englishman says Salt Lake City has a good taco place...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I've seen it all when a bloody Englishman says Salt Lake City has a good taco place...

Normally I'd agree but I've been in Texas for 18 years and married to a straight from Mexico country girl latina for four so my credentials are a little bit better than your standard limey bastard. 

The place in salt lake is owned by a Mexican immigrant who was really ambitious in his running from la migra. 

Edited by Wanker Bob
  • Fuck You 1

On 12/25/2020 at 9:08 AM, Beau Vine said:

When I retire and move somewhere cooler, I seriously think the thing I'll miss most about Texas is HEB.

This was a bullet point in my family’s con list of moving to the East coast. Was surprised my Yankee wife felt as strongly as I did about it. 

On 12/25/2020 at 9:03 PM, Steel Shank said:

7 Varsity Blues whipped cream bikini spoofs, ranked | EW.com

Did you know that Angela from The Office auditioned for this part and is still mad she didn’t get it? LOLWUT