2021 WR Keithron Lee

LTtxfan

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

giphy.gif

Like Waking Up to This !!!

My Argentine girlfriend was in her early/mid 30s, but was build like this. She never told me how tall she was, but I would guess in the 4'10" to 4'11" range. (She wore heels and platform flip-flops standing up, but lying down... she was short.) Many of the Argentine girls were short... 5'2" and under, but most were slimmer from waist to knee.

This brings back fond memories. She had a voracious carnal appetite.

I hope that this means that Happy Days Are Here Again!

Thank you very much for posting this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2021 at 8:18 AM, LTtxfan said:

giphy.gif

Like Waking Up to This !!!

3 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Muchísimas gracias for the bump.

@_carolseleme by the way.

Though this one has nudes out there....upon further review you don't want to look HIM up anymore.

Yes, she's a him now.

Lulz

Moving on.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Machinator said:

Didn't make it more than a month into being enrolled before getting arrested.

image.png

Texas WR Keithron Lee arrested on assault charges

ByTAYLOR ESTES 6 hours ago

AUSTIN, Texas — Horns247 has confirmed Texas 2021 wide receiver signee Keithron Lee was arrested in Bryan, Texas over the weekend. 

According to Brazos County jail records, the wide receiver was arrested on assault of a family member charges on Sunday, June 20. His bond was set at $5,000 following the arrest on assault charges.

As of 10:30 p.m. CT on Monday, June 21, there was no release date listed on the Brazos County jail records website and further details of Lee's arrest were not currently available.

A three-star prospect in the 2021 recruiting class, Lee committed to Texas under former head coach Tom Herman in Dec. 2020. Horns247 recruiting analyst Mike Roach said the following about Lee in his evaluation of the three-star wide receiver.

"The Longhorns landed Lee on Christmas day, and Lee added some explosive ability to the Texas class. A slot-receiver sized prospect who traditionally played on the outside in high school, Lee showed the ability to go deep and be a ball-winner on the outside. The Longhorns have questions to answer at the wide receiver position, and right now answers could come from anywhere. Lee will have the same chance to make an impact as every other wide receiver on the roster."

First-year Texas head coach Steve Sarkisian was pleased to inherit the signee and commended him for his awareness as a slot receiver.

“I really view him as a slot type of receiver for us," Sarkisian said of Lee on National Signing Day in February. "I think this guy's got a real high football IQ. All of the gadget type plays — the jet sweeps, the bubbles — those things stand out, but when you really start digging into the tape on him, his ability to adjust on the football down the field is something that's been very impressive to me.

"He's got tremendous hand-eye coordination, he can make plays on the ball and he wins one on ones."

This is a developing story and will be updated as we gather more information regarding the details involved in Lee's arrest and assault charges.

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I've always been telling anyone who would listen that he reminds me of Jamaal Charles. 

Per IT

Edit, Tuesday at 8:40 a.m.: IT has learned Keithron Lee is no longer a part of the team, in fact, he’s apart of the team. In his short time in Austin he was already proving to be a nuisance. He arrived in Austin with this reputation and was generally a weak mental evaluation. Much of this didn’t come to IT’s attention until later in the spring after he signed. - EN

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Per IT

Edit, Tuesday at 8:40 a.m.: IT has learned Keithron Lee is no longer a part of the team, in fact, he’s apart of the team. In his short time in Austin he was already proving to be a nuisance. He arrived in Austin with this reputation and was generally a weak mental evaluation. Much of this didn’t come to IT’s attention until later in the spring after he signed. - EN

Ironic that the one site who has typically touted Mental Evals as part of their rankings and writeups on kids totally whiffed on the kids mental evaluation. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ironic that the one site who has typically touted Mental Evals as part of their rankings and writeups on kids totally whiffed on the kids mental evaluation. 

Well, chokehold buttfuck maneuvers are sort of one of those cheat code tactics that aren’t revealed in day-to-day evaluations. You pretty much have to wait until a player comes unhinged at a house party to see that one unleashed.