Dallas Stars 2020-2021 season thread

Longboard Horn

Anybody follow Stars prospects? 

Went to my first Texas Stars game tonight being in Austin. Texas scored with 1.4 left in the game against Iowa and then scored on a breakaway in OT. Crazy finish. Impressive game day experience from the organization. 

Impressed with Riley Tufte. 6’6 winger with great hands. Interesting project for Dallas. Too bad he can’t find more of the back of the net.  

• Fuck You 1

Anybody follow Stars prospects? 

Went to my first Texas Stars game tonight being in Austin. Texas scored with 1.4 left in the game against Iowa and then scored on a breakaway in OT. Crazy finish. Impressive game day experience from the organization. 

Impressed with Riley Tufte. 6’6 winger with great hands. Interesting project for Dallas. Too bad he can’t find more of the back of the net.  
His problem is he's a first round pick and probably should have been further along in his development. Granted Faksa took a while to get where is now so there's hope.

The Texas Stars don't have any of the obvious prospects that they have had the last couple of years.  No Hintz, Gurianov, Oettinger or Kiviranta.  Doesn't mean that someone won't develop, but there doesn't seem to be the one you look at and say "he's moving on."

Trying to understand why? Bowness's fully vaccinated (for months now) and showed no symptoms? And pull him for the 3rd period???
There's no sense to be made out of any of this.

You must get the vaccine.

Ok cool.

You also gotta wear a mask after getting it.

Huh? Um ok.

You're also subject to our testing that has resulted in a ton of false positives.

Cool.

You tested positive despite having been vaccinated, wearing a mask, having no symptoms and taking a test that is known for false positives. It doesn't matter that you tested subsequently tested negative, you can't coach this game.

Tell me again why the vaccine is necessary?

1 hour ago, NateHitch said:

Ok cool.

Huh? Um ok.

You're also subject to our testing that has resulted in a ton of false positives.

Cool.

You tested positive despite having been vaccinated, wearing a mask, having no symptoms and taking a test that is known for false positives. It doesn't matter that you tested subsequently tested negative, you can't coach this game.

how much time you got?  Its a long story with lots of twists and turns and what-have-you's.

9 hours ago, NateHitch said:

Ok cool.

Huh? Um ok.

Cool.

yeah, and mine question is more of ok you have rules agree or disagree, but how does this not happen before a game or after a game. Surely they can make it so that once a game starts you're in the game in its entirety. To pull a masked, fully vaccinated coach at the start of the 3rd period just seems unnecessary.

5 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

We play at 7:00 tonight. Will anyone give a shit?

So sad that we were in the fucking Stanley Cup Finals less than a year ago, now it’s fucking crickets. 

This is why people rightfully dog DFW sports fans. Most of you are fucking pussies. 

or, you know, we watch and we cringe with everyone else but we don't come over here to bitch about it.

In other news, Rads, Segs, and Bish are expected to join the taxi squad Saturday. It might be too late, it might be just in time. We'll see.