Dallas Stars 2020-2021 season thread

Longboard Horn

Did you really ever post after the early stream links? 

This is not specifically directed at you, but there is fucking ZERO talk on this thread. I watch the games, I post when we typically fuckup in OT, the rare occasions we win, but it is a goddamn echo chamber otherwise. 

Edited by shadow_operative2.0

Did you really ever post after the early stream links? 

This is not specifically directed at you, but there is fucking ZERO talk on this thread. I watch the games, I post when we typically fuckup in OT, the rare occasions we win, but it is a goddamn echo chamber otherwise. 
Yes but after a while no and in general haven't been on the forum that much for a while.

16 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

That was a helluva goal

Don't think we'll see Sekera again tonight. 

Hoping they can patch up Klingberg before intermission is over

Stars claimed Vatanen, Rh D man, so I wonder if our thinning D core has something to do with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vtaenz said:

Stars claimed Vatanen, Rh D man, so I wonder if our thinning D core has something to do with it.

yeah, sounding like the Sekera injury is gonna be a long-term one. And Pysyk isn't ready to come back yet, so this pickup makes sense

I keep reading that Oleksiak will be traded by day's end. But for what? Seems like we have way more forwards to offload than D men - at least among those who might be trade targets