Celebrity Death Pool - 2021

Wally Fairway

Ezal passed away awhile back without anyone even knowing.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/20/anthony-johnson-friday-star-dead-at-55/

Anthony Johnson -- best known for his roles in "House Party" and "Friday" -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Johnson's nephew tells us ... A.J. was found lifeless in a store earlier this month in Los Angeles and rushed to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead. So far, no cause of death has been released.

194bec3911224386b7ee3424a676cae3_md.jpg

On 9/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, Hate said:

That’s what a fool believes.

What pisses me off almost as mush as people asking me what protein I want with my meal is that Michael Mcdonald will die someday, but Michael Myers will go on forever. OTOH, I hope Michael Myers stabs every motherfucker who asks me what protein I want with my meal. Some might say that's too harsh. I don't think so.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

got those little 50s volcano tits

What was up with those?  You don't see 'em much anymore, but they seemed to be the le tit-de-mode back then.  Was it because those uncomfortable bras they wore sculpted the breast to be shaped like that?  Is that even a thing?  

What the fuck are Civic Complications?  

sidenote-one of the great honors of my life was serving with him at the USGLC after he "left" politics.  I believe in my core that he cared about people and service maybe more than any other human being aside from my grandfather.  RIP, Mr. Powell.  

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

He was diagnosed with blood cancer not too long ago and it makes it hard to fight off infections—even if fully vaxxed which he was. 

Doesn't matter. Anti-vax idiots are already running with the narrative that this is proof vaccines don't work. 

• Fuck You 1

84 years old with that frame and that life lived.......and Multiple Myeloma.  You could give him all the Regeneron, HCQ, Horse Paste, Moderna Vaccines & Booster, and thoughts and prayers.  He was never leaving that hospital.  And he had no illusions about that I'm guessing.  If we're lucky as a country, he left behind a carefully worded letter about his final weeks that will offer us something optimistic.  But it's 2021 so I'm sure it was just a post-it note, "You are all diseased!"  Which we deserve, admittedly. 

Somebody could just google "Multiple Myeloma" and realize very quickly what that means for an 84 year old who served decades in combat capacity.  But they won't.  Because reading is hard.

49 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yup. Lost a good friend to a similar fate. Fuck "herbicidal warfare".

Sorry to hear that.  When my wife had what appeared to be an on-set of a very rare blood cancer right after we got married (thank the Lord it turned out to be just a bizarre viral blood infection that just kicked her ass for a week, but she fully recovered and white blood cell counts returned to normal)...an oncologist at Saint David's told me that it could be Multiple Myeloma.  I had no idea what that meant---the cancers in our families are vast and wide but thankfully have not included blood cancers.  So I asked what Multiple Myeloma was...his response was something to the effect of (15 years ago mind you)..."What it does to your body's immune system...it makes HIV look like a multi-vitamin."  I don't appreciate his bedside manner, but the lesson stuck with me.  

All that to say, RIP Sec./Chairman/Gen. Powell.  I hope your body lies in state at the U.S. Capitol for the nation to properly remember you.  If your family desires something more private, certainly understandable.  The politics of your death are about to take an ugly turn for the next few days but let us remember what you taught us---we have so much more in common than we have dividing us.  The trick is not to fear the darkness, but rather combat those that cannot see the light.  

Christ man, wasn't a knock on him.  I worked with him at USGLC and idolized him as stated above.  He just had a tall stature and robust build.  Was in great shape his whole life, just had a robust body type/chest.  Obviously could whoop any of our asses well into his 70's.  Just that between that, his decades of service in high-stress environs, and the blood cancer...he was bound to succumb to Covid-19 if he acquired it.  Which is what happened.  NEver fucking mind.

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Christ man, wasn't a knock on him.  I worked with him at USGLC and idolized him as stated above.  He just had a tall stature and robust build.  Was in great shape his whole life, just had a robust body type/chest.  Obviously could whoop any of our asses well into his 70's.  Just that between that, his decades of service in high-stress environs, and the blood cancer...he was bound to succumb to Covid-19 if he acquired it.  Which is what happened.  NEver fucking mind.

Pull your thong out of your ass, I wasn't attacking you. As a tall/big guy (6'6" 275), I think about shit like this and I was curious what you meant and I think I was on the same wavelength. 

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

sensitive lil bitch this morning arent you

• Hook 'Em 2

You seem slightly larger than me.  Allow me to apologize.  As you likely know, big frames can sometimes equal early demise (thankfully, not always).  Plus just his life, he wasn't exactly snorting agent orange...but 40 years in that uniform...he had some stresses---physically, emotionally, mentally.  But that blood cancer.  Fucking sucks because that whole mixture...he wasn't gonna survive Covid no matter the vaccination.  but he took it proactively because he's fucking smart and wanted to give himself the best chance to avoid the virus altogether.  Few times I met him, he just had this had this squared off presence but the way he stood, it just oozed "I have the room cordoned off for our quick chat, do not be afraid...nothing will get by me."  It was strangely comforting.  I am so thankful to have worked with him.  That's a lotta life packed into that 84 years.

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

big frames can sometimes equal early demise

It's funny, I think about that a lot but...I also enjoy sitting on my ass and not doing anything to fend that off. One day, something's gotta give.

You seem to have really enjoyed your dealings with Gen. Powell. He seemed like a genuinely good guy. I'm sorry for your loss, seriously. 

Yeah, he really was just a decent human who dedicated 60 years to service.  I can't imagine more than 60 weeks of service.  I just anecdotally dropped the thing about his build because it was just part of a larger mixture of issues for him (especially given the blood cancer).  But he fought as in all things, but before he did...he armed himself with everything he could (vaccines, diet, etc.).  We had a zoom with a small USGLC group of us about a year ago and he spent 10 minutes walking us through the importance of getting outside for sunshine and fresh air and cardio during pandemic.  and while my doctor told me the same thing, it hit so much more impactfully coming from him.  

But on size, I guess if I think about it---he wasn't massively intimidating.  I mean, he was only slightly bigger than me (at my peak physical shape, 6'1" and 235 and sturdy, ready fuck shit up...now I'm more middle aged and shrinking by the year and getting softer).  But I guess it was his metaphysical presence.  He just seemed larger than life, for myriad reasons.  But had such a great way about him without trying to have one, ya' know?  Anyway, thanks for pontificating with me.  Godspeed to all us barrel chested patriots.  Ha.  Let's get a drink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...