Randy Meisner - 74

Rush Limbaugh - 69

Ron Jeremy - 67

Jesco White - 64

Val Kilmer - 61

Randy Travis - 61

Michael J Fox - 59

Sig Hansen - 54

Kane Brown - 27 (this is just me hoping the 27 thing has one more slug in it)

44 minutes ago, Stella Link said:

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Leading off 2021:

Gerry Marsden of Gerry & the Pacemakers..."You'll Never Walk Alone" and "Ferry Across the Mersey"

Kind of a big deal in the UK 

Ferry Across the Mersey was pretty big here.

Just checked - it, How Do You Do It, and Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying were all top ten US singles.  Part of the British Invasion for those old enough to remember.

Edited by abuelo gringo

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Tanya Roberts - 65.

Sheena, Charlie's Angles, That 70s Show, a Bond Girl, etc.

https://www.etonline.com/tanya-roberts-bond-girl-that-70s-show-star-dead-at-65-158508

Oof. I'm sure I cranked a few out to one of her posters on my wall back in my jr high days. She was fine as shit in that timeless classic, The Beastmaster, which used to run on HBO frequently way back in the day.

image.thumb.png.d6c721d68b419cc049ff94fc988e1c5c.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Oof. I'm sure I cranked a few out to one of her posters on my wall back in my jr high days. She was fine as shit in that timeless classic, The Beastmaster, which used to run on HBO frequently way back in the day.

Yes it was hard to stay the Beastmaster of your domain when that was on 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04/tanya-roberts-still-alive-rep-saying-shes-dead-70s-show-bond-girl/

Tanya Roberts death has been greatly exaggerated, because her rep now says she's alive, despite the rep not only telling TMZ she died, but sending out a press release with that information.

TMZ reported Sunday Tanya had died after collapsing at her home on Christmas Eve and being rushed to the hospital and placed on a ventilator.

The rep had told us she died Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. He told us Tanya's husband had informed him that Tanya had passed.

We even got a quote from the rep from Tanya's husband, Lance, saying, "As I held her in her last moments, she opened her eyes."

Now the rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ, Lance got a call just after 10 AM Monday from the hospital saying Tanya was still alive. Pingel said Lance truly believed Tanya had died.

What's more shocking, Lance was recording an interview with Inside Edition when he got the call from the hospital to deliver the news ... a very emotional call.

Would. Won't. Put me down for a "maybe"

On 12/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

saw some news blurb about rehab.

Now, I get it.  It wasn't just the jacket and the sunglasses.  Julio also gave him four ounces of blow and a shot of tonic water.  

On 1/5/2021 at 12:02 AM, woohorn said:

Bindi Irwin 7/24/98
Paris Jackson 4/3/98
Bella Thorne 10/8/97
Brie Larson 10/1/89
Kim Yo-jong 9/26/87
Lindsay Lohan 7/2/86
Kim Jong-un 1/8/84
Mike Tyson 6/30/66
Tayna Roberts 10/15/55
Larry King 10/19/33

Really?  She died before your entry.  Uncool...unless Tanya has a sister named Tayna that you predict is going to die.  

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:35 PM, Stella Link said:

1.  Mikhail Gorbachev (89)

2.  Bobby Brown (51)

3.  Tommy Lasorda (93)

4.  Shia LaBeouf (34)

5.  Peter Max (83)

6.  Quincy Jones (87)

7.  Johnny Depp (57)

8.  Willie Nelson (87)   (sorry)

9.  Rush Limbaugh (69)

10. Baba Wawa (91)

Sad news, RIP.

But I guess I also need to buy a lottery ticket today.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:37 PM, Harrison Stafford said:

Tommy LaSorda

On 12/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, Iowa Horn said:

Tommy Lasorda

On 12/29/2020 at 12:54 PM, DaysOff said:

How does a fat man like Lasorda eat linguine every day and live to be 93?

2 lead takers, and an answer for the 3rd (He doesnt anymore)

Bob's Burger lead character designer/creator dead in a skydiving accident.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/bobs-burgers-character-designer-dave-creek-dead-skydiving-accident-1111760/

Dave Creek — the lead character designer of the hit cartoon series, Bob’s Burgers — died Thursday, January 7th, from injuries sustained after a recent skydiving accident, according to a statement from the show’s production companies 20th Television, Fox Entertainment, and Bento Box Entertainment. He was 42.

“We are heartbroken at the tragic passing of Dave Creek, an extraordinary artist who had been with Bob’s Burgers from day one,” the statement read. “He was not just an incredible talent but a beautiful person as well, and our hearts go out to his family, friends, and all his colleagues at the show who loved him and are grieving today.