Celebrity Death Pool - 2021

Wally Fairway

1 minute ago, Storm the Field said:

If you had asked me yesterday, I would have sworn up and down she died 2 years ago.

In addition to the famous roles in YF and Beer Fest, I thought she was great playing roles as a crazy old grandma in both Malcolm in the Middle and Raising Hope.

12 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah, comparing her to one of the sexiest women on earth in her prime (14 years her junior) is a fair comparison.  There are like 10 women on earth who could've stood next to Raquel Welch in her prime, and looked good. 

Yeah but it's in the grand Surly tradition. I am sure there was something wrong with Raquel's ankles that might have some of us claiming they'd take a hard pass at banging her. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Rip76 said:

That's insanely fast.

I wonder if it was skin cancer?  

I heard he lived next to a wind turbine.  

levity aside-that was way too fast.  Hope he didn't suffer.  RIP, Dustin.  Show wouldn't have been what it was without him.  

47 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wasn't he all fucked up on meth a while ago? I vaguely remember hearing some news story after that stupid celebrity boxing thing he was briefly involved with, and in hindsight, the idea that he volunteered to be paid for getting his ass kicked by Webster or some shit suddenly made a lot more sense. 

He boxed the guy that played Horschach on Welcome Back Kotter. A much smaller and older guy. DD roughed him up. It was just all-around bad TV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wasn't he all fucked up on meth a while ago? I vaguely remember hearing some news story after that stupid celebrity boxing thing he was briefly involved with, and in hindsight, the idea that he volunteered to be paid for getting his ass kicked by Webster or some shit suddenly made a lot more sense. 

Yes. He self leaked a sex tape with two chicks and they were all smoking meth.