Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

This especially funny after Looch just ranted about Texas using various mouthpieces to say they are backing off a recruit. 

This guy is paid to say shit doesn’t smell. 

You know..we bitch..we moan..we argue, but one thing we can all agree on..

Looch is a fucking tool.

It is known.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fud said:

Fwiw, Justin Wells thinks Tennessee, but maybe Auburn for King Haynes

I’m rolling with whatever he’s saying for all things east of 45 and west of the Sabine 

Hopefully, Auburn....so that he can put a knot on aggys head!

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Where was it said that Texas backed off omiere?  

I only read this board and what I got was they wanted him and missed, and plenty of posters here are happy about that. 

No one said we backed off. Hank Hill nailed it. The 995 crew said it was a loss, posters here are just happy. 

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No one said we backed off. Hank Hill nailed it. The 995 crew said it was a loss, posters here are just happy. 

Could also be another instance where Meh was beleaguered by the racial/cultural/relatability differences that ooze from his haircut.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

Also Sams completion percentage last year was good for 25th in the country, 3 spots below Trevor Lawrence and >25 spots (list only went to 50) ahead of Mond. The "Ehlinger can't throw" narrative is just incorrect. 

Yeah, but didn't you read, his receivers did all the work so it didn't count.

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Those guys still think manziel was great when the nfl careers of he and his wrs is all the proof anyone should need to the contrary. 

Yes, they thought him running around in circles in the back field and throwing a prayer to Evans was something he could a lot in the NFL. Interesting that the aggy OL that had 3 1st round picks has been mostly meh in the NFL. Joeckel is already out of the league, Matthews was the stud, he got a 2nd contract, the Bengals declined Ogbuehi's 5th year option as he was a healthy scratch in all but 2 games last year.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:40 PM, TexasMan said:

1:19:45 - 1:23:30

Looch on the commitment of Omerie: "Bru McCoy found out Tom Herman is a miserable letch."

1:26:30 - 1:28:00

He again tells this bullshit story that Saban is really scared of Jimbo and aggy. 

1:30:45 - 1:32:15

Looch goes in on Will Muschamp for some reason, but "he's recruiting better than their on field performance." Fat Hamm: "well he learned to do that in Austin."

1:47:00 - 1:48:00

Looch: "Don't believe people like the Shush Man that aggy won't take recruits from tay yew."

1:55:30 - 1:59:15

They talk about Tucker getting arrested, so naturally Looch talks about his own fighting prowess. 

2:00:15 - 2:04:00

Listener question: Who leads for Haynes King? The fact that he didn't say aggy speaks volumes. 

2:08:45 - 2:10:30

Concerning the CWS, Looch: "You know, I know you're supposed to root for your conference, but I'm getting really tired of LSU, and I'm glad they lost." Wow, what a stance to have to not want your 'new bitter rival' to not win at something. So brave and bold. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/xDGY7tXADek/0117960-zxpl.mp3

More transcription from the Ministry of Lies

(the part about Saban...just wow)

1:26:30 - 1:28:00

Brauny: I 100% percent believe that Bama coaching staff members will tell kids not to go to Texas A&M

Gabe: I think they are threatened by what their seeing.

Luicci: They are. Look, Here's the thing. Nick Saban knows Jimbo Fisher. I heard from somebody at Alabama. First of all,  I heard from the very get go, when A&M hired Jimbo, from people at Florida State,  said watch Nick Saban will follow his every move. There's nothing wrong with that. I said for years, not so much anymore because I believe in this group in identifitying defensive talent. But For years, I said if TCU offered a defensive player it should be a red flag, you know alarms should be go off that A&M to either should find that guy and watch him or take a hard look at re-evauluating him if they offer. I think it's a good practice to say I know this guy is really good. It is what it is. He's going to follow him around. And In doing so, I think the other part of it, that you know, there...talked to people at Bama that said Nic Saban has told people directly there, you know, there's a constant asking, what's our threat, what are we,  is this thing gonna keep rolling now, we lost to Clemson, it was bad, is everything fine, he's told the people behind the scenes more than once, and I know this directly...our biggest threat is Jimbo in college station, that's the one, and he keeps saying that's the one. So yeah, it makes sense that he's doing it. 

1:30:45 - 1:32:00

Bruany: Jospeh Johnson 

Luicci: Virigina probably has a little momentum right now anyway. Who did they humiliate? Oh South Carolina. Why is South Carolina getting I feel like, an undeserved amount of love right now. Them and Jake Bentley. Did you not watch them? Literally they could of put a bed on the field because they pooped in the bed because that's what they did that day. Will Muschamp should have been fired for that game.

Bruany: You put a lot of stock in bowls though?

Luicci: Uh, when you get your ass whipped by Virginia, yes I do. That tells me your team is a bunch of quitting losers. That tells me your team is a bunch of quitters. That tells me your coach. To lose that bad to a Virginia, you got a problem. 

Gabe: It was a veteran team. For them to lose as a veteran team. 

Luicci: Even when A&M loses bowl games. You know even under Sumlin, when they'd lose bowl games to Louisville, and ah, Kansas State. Who was another bowl they lost? Um, what was the last one? Wake. Those type teams. At least all t three of them come down to the final minute. And we were disappointed and to varying degrees disgusted in that, and imagine just no showing against Virginia and getting humiliated. 

Gabe: blah blah

Luicci: He's recruiting better than his on the field performance. That's for sure, so that's going to help. 

Brauny: He learned to do that in Austin

Luicci: Or Baton Rouge. 

1:46:00 - 1:48:00

Luicci: I would caution that if you go and look around at how many guys A&M has flipped in the course, in the span of time since Jimbo got here, there's a bunch of them. There's one of them that's just joined, that's an early enrolle earlier this year with Derrick Hunter. For those that follow the recruting I think so closely that they're going to ride the waves, and the ebbs and flows. I think you have to undersand how many guys Jimbo has flipped. And maybe some of them were really a big target of A&M so you didn't even realize they were commited somewhere. And the other part of it is how many times we've heard from Texas side that they've got a guy locked up. And that A&M has got no shot, and that this is the death knell to the Aggies, and then those guys end up wearing Maroon & White. Troy Omeire is the most recent example. I think last year there were several of them. The most notable of which were uh Demond,  not Demond Demas,  uh Daylan Wright and DeMarvin Leal, were the two that were just signed sealed and delivered to the Horns, according to them and according to the Shush Man, and what he's trying to put out and their staff is trying to put out. Another good example of that would have been Demani Richardson, and those guys were just locked up to Texas if you would of have listen to them and let that spin get to you at all.

2:00:15 - 2:04:00

Luicci: Really not worth the transcription. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

...talked to people at Bama that said Nic Saban has told people directly there, you know, there's a constant asking, what's our threat, what are we,  is this thing gonna keep rolling now, we lost to Clemson, it was bad, is everything fine, he's told the people behind the scenes more than once, and I know this directly...our biggest threat is Jimbo in college station, that's the one, and he keeps saying that's the one.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

talked to people at Bama that said Nic Saban has told people directly there, you know, there's a constant asking, what's our threat, what are we,  is this thing gonna keep rolling now, we lost to Clemson, it was bad, is everything fine, he's told the people behind the scenes more than once, and I know this directly...our biggest threat is Jimbo in college station, that's the one, and he keeps saying that's the one.

And then they all burst out laughing and slapped each other on the back.

Good one, Nick.  Good one.

4 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Also Sams completion percentage last year was good for 25th in the country, 3 spots below Trevor Lawrence and >25 spots (list only went to 50) ahead of Mond. The "Ehlinger can't throw" narrative is just incorrect. 

It also ignores A&M having the SEC's leading rusher in the backfield that season.  Mond is just that bad.  Short of the LSU game where A&M got every imaginable call, including, but not limited to over 90 offensive pass plays without A SINGLE holding penalty the entire game....they were ready to cut that kid loose and go with option #2 (the fans, I mean).  They were done with him. So to hear them trying to gargle his balls now is laughable.

Brauny: I 100% percent believe that Bama coaching staff members will tell kids not to go to Texas A&M.

Gabe: I think they are threatened by what their seeing.

Luicci: ...he's told the people behind the scenes more than once, and I know this directly...our biggest threat is Jimbo in college station.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Luicci: They are. Look, Here's the thing. Nick Saban knows Jimbo Fisher. I heard from somebody at Alabama. First of all,  I heard from the very get go, when A&M hired Jimbo, from people at Florida State,  said watch Nick Saban will follow his every move.

Only reason Saban will follow Jimbo's every move is to decide if he wants to add Jimbo as an  "analyst" in a few years when aggy boots him

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Nic Saban has told people directly there, you know, there's a constant asking, what's our threat, what are we,  is this thing gonna keep rolling now, we lost to Clemson, it was bad, is everything fine, he's told the people behind the scenes more than once, and I know this directly...our biggest threat is Jimbo in college station, that's the one, and he keeps saying that's the one.

Does anyone else picture the scene from Waterboy in their head?  I'm pretty sure that is what Looch is picturing.

Related image

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, texaslong said:

It's amazing how well connected Looch is with programs that are terrified of aggy. I had no idea that Bama was afraid of aggy. 

They are afraid their stupidity might be contagious. 

19 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

He called Texas "UT", so no.

The logic is actually pretty sound with the whole Tomball is 45 minutes away thing. Don't worry, all that logic will be scrubbed out of him at fish camp soon. 

First time an Aggy hasn't lied about the drive time from a Greater Houston Suburb to College Station?  

26 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

First time an Aggy hasn't lied about the drive time from a Greater Houston Suburb to College Station?  

I know a lot of aggy who think/wish that B/CS is a fringe suburb of Houston like Katy or the Woodlands 20 years ago.   in 20 years that may be true, though in 21 years the wells dry up and Houston contracts like Detroit when big fossil fuel strokes out.  

Once again aggy will have just fallen short, this time they simply ran out of gas.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

I know a lot of aggy who think/wish that B/CS is a fringe suburb of Houston like Katy or the Woodlands 20 years ago.   in 20 years that may be true, though in 21 years the wells dry up and Houston contracts like Detroit when big fossil fuel strokes out.  

Once again aggy will have just fallen short, this time they simply ran out of gas.  

You realize how much clean burning natural gas has been discovered the last 20 years?

Or the prospects of the port of Houston?

I’m moving and splitting time between the hill country and Colorado as soon as my kids are out of the house.  But I wouldn’t bet against this city’s future.  

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You realize how much clean burning natural gas has been discovered the last 20 years?

Or the prospects of the port of Houston?

I’m moving and splitting time between the hill country and Colorado as soon as my kids are out of the house.  But I wouldn’t bet against this city’s future.  

I would. It's got plenty of economic juice, true, but subsidence doesn't just affect flooding and infrastructure, it also salinates the water table. That danger is still decades off, but most of Houston is sinking, slowly but surely, and as it does, fresh water will turn foul.

11 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I would. It's got plenty of economic juice, true, but subsidence doesn't just affect flooding and infrastructure, it also salinates the water table. That danger is still decades off, but most of Houston is sinking, slowly but surely, and as it does, fresh water will turn foul.

I’m guessing desalination tech is going to render all that meaningless in the next 40 years.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

So I better scrap my plans from moving from VA to Spring, TX huh?

36 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Depends where in Virginia. Lots of coastal cities have the same problem. 

I live in Chesterfield VA, suburb outside Richmond.  Don't get flooding but every other year we get some remnants of a hurricane that blows trees down

Billy Liucci is on a relentless pursuit of bullshit right now. It is amazing to watch. He is taking his mouthpiece for aggy to a whole new level. The fact this needledick actually thinks Nick Saban or anyone at Bama wastes a second of thought on a middle of the road, historically irrelevant program that hasn't won fuck-all since 1939, is fucking hilarious. Pathological people like Liucci are really pretty terrifying; thank God these morons work in the aggy universe, where they really can't harm too many people other than themselves.

• Like 9