Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

40 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Karen's eating ice cream 3 meals a day and TARP's locking it down because people are losing their minds and (gasp) challenging each other to cancel their subs.  

VB's trolling has broken them.  

Even if we are being trolled and he goes aggy on Monday, I can’t imagine our meltdown being a fraction of what those sheep fuckers are exhibiting. Not even this board. That place is Chernobyl.  

40 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Karen's eating ice cream 3 meals a day and TARP's locking it down because people are losing their minds and (gasp) challenging each other to cancel their subs.  

VB's trolling has broken them.  

Even if we are being trolled and he goes aggy on Monday, I can’t imagine our meltdown being a fraction of what those sheep fuckers are exhibiting. Not even this board. That place is Chernobyl.  

Wiltfong crystal balled Chris Morris to aggy ( along with the Cali RB ).  Looks like aggy outbid everyone for Morris ( for now ).  And lulz at them taking nothing but Guards.  Morris is 6'3 287 on his 247 page.  He's also the one that is sitting out his whole Sr. year for transferring.

It's going to be interesting to watch once the season starts if they hang on to all of these OOS kids.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

"Longhorn recruits have a big time track record of [doing dumb shit to drum up suspense". So does he not remember the entire Erick Young recruitment or nah?

Hide contents

Didn't the Aggy staff make the edit with "quotes" from NFL players? Broughton hasn't done anything to troll Aggy as far as I can see. He's reacted to posts from his mom related to all the schools, but that's it

8 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Texifornia, can you just post the quotes instead of spoilering them? because none of your posts are showing up on tapa

Ugh that's a pain. It badly clutters up the board and makes it take a year to load when I do that since everyone responding ends up quoting all the images. But, for the greater good and all - one sec.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Ugh that's a pain. It badly clutters up the board and makes it take a year to load when I do that. But, for the greater good and all - one sec.

What's the appeal for Tapa? Why not just use your phone's browser?

• Like 3

Just now, KYHorn said:

What's the appeal for Tapa? Why not just use your phone's browser?

Tapa people are obsessed with tapa. Immamac trying to integrate it better is why the board was spazzing out this week since whatever message board software they use doesn't like it.

10 hours ago, Chili dog said:

Where were you last week when it was just rumors? 

That’s quite the response from Looch. Get beat for a recruit and then try to make the narrative about the others fan base. The aggys preach about how great their fan base is, yet they are some of the most hateful and evil people you’ll meet in your life. The only time they are respectful and nice is when you are just like them. 

17 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Chin Pubes is butthurtefd3efcb715a3bf8584563dd6e7dc2c7.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Love how now he’s calling kids Flips that we’re just leans and never committed. These pieces of shit never fucking stop. Wright and Leal were never Texas commits unless I’ve stroked out and my memory is shot. Those aren’t fucking flips. Guess we flipped sweat, ossai, Jones, shark, Malik, etc. seriously fuck those pieces of runny shit. 

• Like 1

This would be Giles 1st high 4 star he recruited to Texas since his return. It's not out of the question to think that he should be doing better than that, though Looch should worry more about the rampant racism at his school before worrying about an under performing defensive assistant at Texas.

I guess Elko made a call? Wiltfong with a Sunday (?!) piece on A&M recruiting hitting it's stride which makes no mention Broughton... 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Jimbo-Fisher-Texas-AM-picking-up-steam-on-football-recruiting-trail-in-2020-133647993/

A year after signing the No. 4 recruiting class in the country, Texas A&M seems like its starting to hit its stride in 2020.

Particularly on offense where Jimbo Fisher and company appear to be at the top or near the top for the majority of their coveted targets moving forward.

The rising SEC program is currently sitting on 15 commits headlined by a trio of talented receivers in five-star Demond Demas, fellow 247Sports Composite Top100 recruit Troy Omeire and Top247 pass catcher Muhsin Muhammad III. Demas has speed and bounce that makes everything look easy, Omeire is the big, physical type and Muhammad is smooth and ultra consistent with those NFL bloodlines coursing through his veins as the son of a former all-Pro with the same name.

What’s on potentially on tap?

Haynes King is the most pivotal prospect remaining on the board. After Kellen Mond, everything is obviously a big question mark in the Texas A&M quarterback room and King is one of the few signal-callers in this class one can point to and say he has the traits to be an instant impact guy immediately on Saturdays. Now Mond still has two years of eligibility but it would be invigorating for a guy like the 6-foot-2 1/2, 189-pound King to come in and elevate the competition in the room behind him for a year.

I loved Tennessee’s chances for King prior to his official visit to College Station the weekend of May 31. King could still very well choose a future in Knoxville but the Aggies at the very least have given him pause. Fisher’s track record at the position and the power of being an in-state alum of Texas A&M are two of the things King pointed two when highlighting his interest in the in-state program at The Opening Finals earlier this month. He wanted to make a decision at the end of June, so at this point one program hasn’t completely separated.

King’s commitment looks crucial regarding the long-term future of Texas A&M and Tennessee who also has a fat question mark beyond their own junior starter in Jarrett Guarantano who has two years of eligibility left as well. King is the most athletic signal-caller in the country according to The Opening testing numbers including a 4.5 laser-timed 40-yard dash and a 4.08 shuttle. He guided his dad’s team Longview (Texas) High to a state championship as a junior with 3,877 yards passing and 42 touchdowns to just four interceptions with another 664 yards rushing and eight scores.

This running back class could be really special. It would begin with the No. 1 player in the country at the position in Houston (Texas) North Shore’s Zachary Evans, another state champion last fall who’s terrific feet, balance, burst, elusiveness and after contact ability are unique in this class. I’d be surprised if Evans landed anywhere other than Alabama or Texas A&M and many of my contacts ultimately think the Aggies will be the one to beat. I don’t sleep on the Tide but at the very least Fisher and company are rising fast here following a visit in June. Other contenders include Georgia and LSU.

Logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of the Aggies for the country’s No. 2 all-purpose back Daniyel Ngata joining Gigem247 insider Damon Sayles and my colleague Brandon Huffman after talking to Ngata and a source with knowledge of the recruitment. It looks like an official visit the weekend of June 21 has set the bar for the versatile playmaker who says he wants to visit Arizona State and Oklahoma State before deciding. Clemson and Utah round out his final five.

Fisher and his staff would also love to have Devon Achane as part of this class. The Missouri City (Texas) Fort Bend Marshall standout is lighting in a bottle, one of the fastest prospects in America who would be in the mix to return kicks and punts on day one at any school he chooses. He rushed for 29 touchdowns as a junior and had eight more receiving scores with three kicks brought back to pay dirt and two punts.

The Aggies already have four offensive linemen committed led by four-star prospect Akinola Ogunbiyi and would like two more in Top247 recruits Chris Morris and Garrett Hayes. I finally logged a Texas A&M forecast in favor of Morris after getting a strong Aggies vibe from him at The Opening Regional in Nashville earlier this spring. With Hayes, while Arkansas has already had a knack for a some big recruiting wins out of the Lone Star State under Chad Morris, I like A&M ultimately for the legacy Hayes as well.

Get these guys and some linebackers to go with what’s in the boat and Texas A&M recruiting is a rousing success in 2020.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I guess Elko made a call? Wiltfong with a Sunday (?!) piece on A&M recruiting hitting it's stride which makes no mention Broughton... 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Jimbo-Fisher-Texas-AM-picking-up-steam-on-football-recruiting-trail-in-2020-133647993/

Reveal hidden contents

A year after signing the No. 4 recruiting class in the country, Texas A&M seems like its starting to hit its stride in 2020.

Particularly on offense where Jimbo Fisher and company appear to be at the top or near the top for the majority of their coveted targets moving forward.

The rising SEC program is currently sitting on 15 commits headlined by a trio of talented receivers in five-star Demond Demas, fellow 247Sports Composite Top100 recruit Troy Omeire and Top247 pass catcher Muhsin Muhammad III. Demas has speed and bounce that makes everything look easy, Omeire is the big, physical type and Muhammad is smooth and ultra consistent with those NFL bloodlines coursing through his veins as the son of a former all-Pro with the same name.

Haynes King is the most pivotal prospect remaining on the board. After Kellen Mond, everything is obviously a big question mark in the Texas A&M quarterback room and King is one of the few signal-callers in this class one can point to and say he has the traits to be an instant impact guy immediately on Saturdays. Now Mond still has two years of eligibility but it would be invigorating for a guy like the 6-foot-2 1/2, 189-pound King to come in and elevate the competition in the room behind him for a year.

I loved Tennessee’s chances for King prior to his official visit to College Station the weekend of May 31. King could still very well choose a future in Knoxville but the Aggies at the very least have given him pause. Fisher’s track record at the position and the power of being an in-state alum of Texas A&M are two of the things King pointed two when highlighting his interest in the in-state program at The Opening Finals earlier this month. He wanted to make a decision at the end of June, so at this point one program hasn’t completely separated.

King’s commitment looks crucial regarding the long-term future of Texas A&M and Tennessee who also has a fat question mark beyond their own junior starter in Jarrett Guarantano who has two years of eligibility left as well. King is the most athletic signal-caller in the country according to The Opening testing numbers including a 4.5 laser-timed 40-yard dash and a 4.08 shuttle. He guided his dad’s team Longview (Texas) High to a state championship as a junior with 3,877 yards passing and 42 touchdowns to just four interceptions with another 664 yards rushing and eight scores.

This running back class could be really special. It would begin with the No. 1 player in the country at the position in Houston (Texas) North Shore’s Zachary Evans, another state champion last fall who’s terrific feet, balance, burst, elusiveness and after contact ability are unique in this class. I’d be surprised if Evans landed anywhere other than Alabama or Texas A&M and many of my contacts ultimately think the Aggies will be the one to beat. I don’t sleep on the Tide but at the very least Fisher and company are rising fast here following a visit in June. Other contenders include Georgia and LSU.

Logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of the Aggies for the country’s No. 2 all-purpose back Daniyel Ngata joining Gigem247 insider Damon Sayles and my colleague Brandon Huffman after talking to Ngata and a source with knowledge of the recruitment. It looks like an official visit the weekend of June 21 has set the bar for the versatile playmaker who says he wants to visit Arizona State and Oklahoma State before deciding. Clemson and Utah round out his final five.

Fisher and his staff would also love to have Devon Achane as part of this class. The Missouri City (Texas) Fort Bend Marshall standout is lighting in a bottle, one of the fastest prospects in America who would be in the mix to return kicks and punts on day one at any school he chooses. He rushed for 29 touchdowns as a junior and had eight more receiving scores with three kicks brought back to pay dirt and two punts.

The Aggies already have four offensive linemen committed led by four-star prospect Akinola Ogunbiyi and would like two more in Top247 recruits Chris Morris and Garrett Hayes. I finally logged a Texas A&M forecast in favor of Morris after getting a strong Aggies vibe from him at The Opening Regional in Nashville earlier this spring. With Hayes, while Arkansas has already had a knack for a some big recruiting wins out of the Lone Star State under Chad Morris, I like A&M ultimately for the legacy Hayes as well.

Get these guys and some linebackers to go with what’s in the boat and Texas A&M recruiting is a rousing success in 2020.

Boy that's transparent.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So they are at 15 and he talks about 6 more in that article “plus some linebackers”. Let’s call it a 23 man class. 

What does their roster turnover look like in the next 13 months to make that work?

They are at 85 with a 7 man senior class and maybe 1-2 underclassmen that are good enough to declare.

Edited by HtownHorn

It’s to be expected from the team-specific reporters, but this is really gross coming from a national guy.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Hide contents

What.a.joke

Wiltfong is a better fluffer than any girl in San Fernando Valley. He has to keep his source Elko happy.  Also, did seriously say Aggy could get Zach Evans while at the same time CB running back Ngata to them? And also mention Achane? So is Aggy going to take 4 RBs this class you vapid oxygen thief?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

It’s to be expected from the team-specific reporters, but this is really gross coming from a national guy.

Elko gives him info and in return want Wiltfong to write dick sucking articles.  Without elko, he has no info into what's happening in Texas.

Luigi's latest gum-flapping actually brings up an interesting question (by accident, of course, which is the only way anything he ever says could possibly be worth reading): what will it take for Giles' name not to be mud?

I would posit that at bare minimum he needs to average landing a couple of blue chips a year for four or five years before most hard-core recruitniks would let up on him. VB is a nice get, but I will be shocked if there is a love-in for OG around here if/when he commits.