Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

38 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Jimbo's reaction after the game was priceless. He looked like he just won the Super Bowl. He'll fit in well there. Moral victories are definitely their thing. 

That's because they play for excuses and the middle of the SEC, SEC, SEC.

(Brian Perroni) A&M Pool Party list: Tons of 4-stars and 5-stars to be in town

The dead period comes to an end this coming Wednesday night at midnight. After that, prospects are allowed to make visits to campus again. However, they can only be unofficial visits until the season starts and officials are allowed again. After having not been allowed to have anybody in town for the past month or so, Texas A&M is taking advantage of the fact that players will be permitted to be in College Station as the Aggies host a big recruiting pool party this coming Friday. The event will begin late Friday afternoon and go through the evening. It is an invitation-only party that will have a number of the Aggies' top targets from both in state and out of state.

All of A&M's commitments from the Lone Star State are expected to be there. In additon, the following is a list of players we have confirmed will be in attendance as well as some that have said they might be making it. We will add to the list throughout the week as we confirm more names, but it is already loaded.

Miami (FL) Gulliver Prep 5-star DE Donell Harris
Charlotte (N.C.) Myers Park 4-star WR Muhsin Muhammad III (A&M commit)
Fort Washington (Md.) National Christian Academy 4-star CB Joshuah Moten(A&M commit)
Aldine MacArthur 4-star CB Joshua Eaton
Manor 4-star DE Princely Umanmielen
Memphis (Tenn.) Central 4-star OL Chris Morris
Lucedale (Miss.) George County 4-star DE McKinnley Jackson
Dallas Jesuit 4-star RB EJ Smith
Little Elm 4-star CB Ryan Watts(Oklahoma commit)
Fort Bend Marshall 4-star QB Malik Hornsby
Houston St. Pius DB Seth Jones
A&M Consolidated WR Devin Price
Fort Bend Marshall 4-star RB Devon Achane (possible)
Athens 4-star OT Garrett Hayes(possible)
North Shore LB Matthew Roberts(possible)

2021 Garland Lakeview Centennial 5-star RB Camar Wheaton
2021 Katy Tompkins 4-star DE Tunmise Adeleye
2021 Brentwood (TN) Ravenwood 4-star LB Junior Colson
2021 North Shore 4-star WR Shadrach Banks
2021 North Shore 4-star QB Dematrius Davis
2021 New Caney 4-star LB Derrick Harris Jr.
2021 Duncanville 4-star LB Kendrick Blackshire
2021 Miami (FL) Northwestern 4-star LB Terrence Lewis
2021 Katy 4-star CB Hunter Washington
2021 Richmond Foster 4-star OT Reuben Fatheree (possible)
2021 North Shore 4-star OG Jaedon Roberts (possible)
2021 Denton Guyer 4-star WR/CB KJ Liggins (possible)
2021 Houston Episcopal OT Cullen Montgomery (possible)

2022 Beaumont West Brook S Bryce Anderson
2022 Lewisville WR Armani Winfield
2022 Lubbock Cooper LB Kobie McKinzie (Texas Tech commit)
2022 Shadow Creek S Jaidan Scott
2022 Port Arthur Memorial CB Jaylon Guilbeau
2022 Katy CB Hamilton McMartin

18 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So other than Umanmielen ( who may very well have lost his spot) not a single 2020 guy we care about.

Going to be hilarious if Hayes goes to Arky.

Had to hurt for Perroni to say that Collins is visiting Texas instead of aggy.

He had to add the “and maybe ou” to the Collins blurb as a salve. 

On 7/19/2019 at 10:04 PM, Johnny Sack said:

I'd do Pizza King or Dudley's.

Pizza King is king.  I lived in Longview and graduated from LHS before moving to Austin to go to UT...when you don't have anything to compare the restaurants to..well, they seem pretty good.  After being in Austin for more than 30 years...when I go back, I do Pizza King...it's still great.  The other places there are ok...but, nothing special imho.  Go Lobos.  

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Deech stole my thunder. I guess he didn’t know until the last couple days that he won’t be in the country. 

And either he still doesn’t know where, or refused to tell perroni, or perroni didn’t feel like asking yet decided to report that he doesn’t know where. 

"Yeah I'm going to be in Tusca.... uh... Tuscaloostan. You know, like in Asia."

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, deech said:

It's not like he would book out of country travel months earlier and thus was never coming to the pool party. 

Maybe he's in Padre and night banging in Mata or just in Louisiana. 

Edited by Goodman

1 minute ago, GotThatFire said:

Yeah you got to be careful when you make fun of other schools for stuff, you never know when your own team might do the same thing. 

They knew they were doing it as soon as they saw how successful Herman was with it.  

They haven’t had a coach as good as Sherman since they ran him off. The only reason they had a blip toward success was because of playing Shermans’s recruits. Once they derailed that momentum, which history proves is their modus operandi and the typical aggy logic, things naturally retuned to aggy’s natural water level. They are just too aggy to realize it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:
23 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:
He’s too busy telling us Van Fillinger is really a shitty prospect/commit we shouldn’t be excited about all while sporting a Truth Dont Lie shirt. 

Point out where I said he was shitty. I'll hang up and listen.

You might not have explicitly said it but you said K State was full of Fillinger type prospects. That’s an insult. And incorrect. KSU hasn’t signed a single prospect rated as high as Van in 3 years. You doubted a signee with no justification for your doubt and added factual inaccuracies. That’s a shitty thing to do. 

Edited by Irieguy
Typo
  • Like 3

You might not have explicitly said it but you said K State was full of Fillinger type prospects. That’s an insult. And incorrect. KSU hasn’t signed a single prospect rated as high as Van in 3 years. You doubted a signee with no justification for your doubt and added factual inaccuracies. That’s a shitty thing to do. 

JFC. I was simply asking why a 373 was exciting to get. I honestly didnt know. It wasn't an insult, it was an honest question.

2 minutes ago, markstanco said:

JFC. I was simply asking why a 373 was exciting to get. I honestly didnt know. It wasn't an insult, it was an honest question.

And then you kept tripling down on "but is this REALLY exciting?" after multiple people told you why it was a good get, but don't let that stop you

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

Just now, markstanco said:

Yep just questioning. Never did I say he sucks. But keep attacking.

And people explained in detail and with examples why it was exciting. You never acknowledged the validity of their points or admitted that you were wrong in comparing him to the average KSU recruit. After getting the answer to your question how do you feel about Van now?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He's a recruit. Who knows how he will pan out. I feel nothing.

Would that not be the same if he was 12 instead of 373? If no one knows how any of them will pan out - why would one be more exciting and give you some specific validation? 

Answer: you got called for being a wet blanket and are running behind “just asking” and “we can’t know” instead of owning your bullshit 

Edited by golfclap
FYAC
  • Like 1