Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

24 minutes ago, markstanco said:

He's a recruit. Who knows how he will pan out. I feel nothing.

Let me explain how conversations usually work. 

Person A “Why is the new iPhone exciting? I haven’t researched.”

People B,C,D “While it has limitations here is why it’s exciting. Also, here are some articles with details”

Person A either responds “those limitations are a deal breaker for me” or responds “thank you. I now see why the new iPhone is exciting”. 

Those are the only polite options since you were the person who didn’t research and yet asked the question anyway. Saying you feel nothing is disingenuous and rude to the people who bothered to respond. 

Edited by Irieguy
  • Like 3

It amazes me the delusions they have of Jimbo Fisher.  The guy has lost 10 games the last 2 seasons.  His offense is from the fucking stone age compared to innovation we're seeing from so many different programs.  His staff is fucking meh outside of Elko who's bouncing the minute any school gives him a HC offer.  His recruiting has SO many red flags.  He's going win 7-9 games at aggy with the occasional 10 wins.  He's going to start getting lazy right around the time those recruiting red flags become program red flags.  He's going to bounce to another school and leave aggy the same way he left FSU.    Yet aggy sees none of this and thinks every coach and program fears Jimbo.  They talk about how Jimbo would blow out Herman in a game, yet none of them speak a word of when Herman completely put a beat down on his FSU team in their bowl matchup.  

It fascinates me.  This thinking has all come from a 4 loss season.  I'm wondering how far they will take these delusions.  If he wins 10 games next year, they will fucking name the stadium after him.  If they ever beat bama again, they will name the school after him even it's a losing or mediocre season and then give him a 15 year extension.  

They gave him a fucking national championship plaque before he ever coached a game..... like.... what fanbase does this...

• Like 8

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

It amazes me the delusions they have of Jimbo Fisher.  The guy has lost 10 games the last 2 seasons.  His offense is from the fucking stone age compared to innovation we're seeing from so many different programs.  His staff is fucking meh outside of Elko who's bouncing the minute any school gives him a HC offer.  His recruiting has SO many red flags.  He's going win 7-9 games at aggy with the occasional 10 wins.  He's going to start getting lazy right around the time those recruiting red flags become program red flags.  He's going to bounce to another school and leave aggy the same way he left FSU.    Yet aggy sees none of this and thinks every coach and program fears Jimbo.  They talk about how Jimbo would blow out Herman in a game, yet none of them speak a word of when Herman completely put a beat down on his FSU team in their bowl matchup.  

It fascinates me.  This thinking has all come from a 4 loss season.  I'm wondering how far they will take these delusions.  If he wins 10 games next year, they will fucking name the stadium after him.  If they ever beat bama again, they will name the school after him even it's a losing or mediocre season and then give him a 15 year extension.  

They gave him a fucking national championship plaque before he ever coached a game..... like.... what fanbase does this...

You must be new here. Has someone introduced you to Texas A&M yet? 

• Like 3

People B,C,D “While it has limitations here is why it’s exciting. Also, here are some articles with details”
Person A either responds “those limitations are a deal breaker for me” or responds “thank you. I now see why the new iPhone is exciting”. 
Those are the only polite options since you were the person who didn’t research and yet asked the question anyway. Saying you feel nothing is disingenuous and rude to the people who bothered to respond. 
This is more serious than I thought. Apologies.
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, markstanco said:
2 hours ago, Irieguy said:

Read more  

This is more serious than I thought. Apologies.

It’s not serious, your approach was just odd. My suggestion is to do your own research before asking a question in a negative manner. If you don’t research on your own, just thank the people that did and answered your question. You don’t have to agree with them, just acknowledge that they answered a question that you care about and be honest that you care about the projected success or failure of the recruit. 

That apartment complex is about two blocks away from where a good friend of mine was gunned down by a paranoid aggy survivalist with more rifles than brain cells. Whole neighborhood is schizoid, really -- between the gentrification and the bad taste and the horrible city planning, it has all the karma and charm of a penal colony.

Whoever suggested dropping Mars bars in the pool needn't have bothered -- the whole place is a festering morass of ugliness and moral decay.

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

That apartment complex is about two blocks away from where a good friend of mine was gunned down by a paranoid aggy survivalist with more rifles than brain cells. Whole neighborhood is schizoid, really -- between the gentrification and the bad taste and the horrible city planning, it has all the karma and charm of a penal colony.

Whoever suggested dropping Mars bars in the pool needn't have bothered -- the whole place is a festering morass of ugliness and moral decay.

So not a good place?

It’s not serious, your approach was just odd. My suggestion is to do your own research before asking a question in a negative manner. If you don’t research on your own, just thank the people that did and answered your question. You don’t have to agree with them, just acknowledge that they answered a question that you care about and be honest that you care about the projected success or failure of the recruit. 

I did. That's why I came up with the #373. I was SIMPLY ASKING why a #373 was a great get. How this is hard to understand is beyond me. He's no Burch or Princley, but he may be good or hopefully great. I was simply asking.

42 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

D_84HszU0AEcTrc?format=jpg&name=large

As much as I want to hate on aggy, that's a pretty good looking pool, but.......... it's at an apartment/condo complex right?

I don't pay attention, but I thought ours is on campus, right?  I'm guessing any pool on a&m's campus is a depressing, perfectly rectangular pool, exactly 4 foot deep at all points, filled with gray water that smells funny.

4 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

As much as I want to hate on aggy, that's a pretty good looking pool, but.......... it's at an apartment/condo complex right?

I don't pay attention, but I thought ours is on campus, right?  I'm guessing any pool on a&m's campus is a depressing, perfectly rectangular pool, exactly 4 foot deep at all points, filled with gray water that smells funny.

Yeah, the apartment appears to have a deal with aggy athletics and the athletes live there. 

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

It's called desperation for relevance.

18 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Yeah, the apartment appears to have a deal with aggy athletics and the athletes live there. 

It's also half a block from a McDonald's, so nobody will starve when the BBQ turns out to be inedible.

And yeah, the complex is vintage aggy: slap a nice veneer on what are essentially bungalows on the side of a railroad borrow ditch.

30 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Remember, aggy had the "record-setting" pool that was too short. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Doesn't aggy have its very own cement pond that they could use??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I'm guessing any pool on a&m's campus is a depressing, perfectly rectangular pool, exactly 4 foot deep at all points, filled with gray water that smells funny.

You’re right on all points, except you have to add “a couple of inches shorter than it should be.”

43 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I did. That's why I came up with the #373. I was SIMPLY ASKING why a #373 was a great get. How this is hard to understand is beyond me. He's no Burch or Princley, but he may be good or hopefully great. I was simply asking.

No you weren’t “simply asking” —- you were shitting in the punch bowl and now your walking it back, while trying to deflect from being a front runner shitheel. Own it FFS. Playing stupid while being stupid is an interesting gambit. 

No you weren’t “simply asking” —- you were shitting in the punch bowl and now your walking it back, while trying to deflect from being a front runner shitheel. Own it FFS. Playing stupid while being stupid is an interesting gambit. 
Then quote my post where I was shitting on him. Quote it.

36 minutes ago, markstanco said:
46 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Then quote my post where I was shitting on him. Quote it.

Lying about the school equivalent of the recruit is shitting on him. 

From your post - “A team full of #373's in the countryequals kansas state.”

Van is a 88.88 composite. Clemson’s average recruit last year was a 89.76 for #10 class in nation. Kansas State average was 83.97. HUGE lie by you that you never retracted. He’s much closer to the average recruit at Michigan or Clemson than Kansas State. 

Edited by Irieguy

4 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Ah, upscale College Station I see...

6 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Would you stop derka’ing up every fucking thread where people make fun of your terrible fucking take? Just accept you had a bad take and let it die, for fuck’s sake.

Stanco’d. 

On 7/19/2019 at 9:48 AM, Chili dog said:

I really think he’s a troll. This level of density has to be embellished. I keep waiting for someone to tell me I’ve been markstanco’d.

I wonder if my original post in the Van Fillenger thread has held up over the last couple days of activity. Lets see:

On 7/19/2019 at 10:23 AM, SydneyCarton said:

I dont know why anyone engages with him. Its obvious he’s watched zero film, doesn’t understand recruiting multiple takes at the same positions in one class, and can’t/doesn’t know how to read or fathom that kids like these land in Alabama’s classes every year. And everyone else’s. Ive been reading his posts for a decade, if he’s a troll he’s the most patient, consistent one I’ve ever seen in a thankless manner of trolling. There’s no payoff or gotcha, if the dude really gets his rocks off from having people smarter than him have to explain obvious shit to him 4-5 times while he goes “huh,” well, then my hats off to his trolling wizardry. But My money is on Occsm’s Razor and the fact he’s a rock-headed idiot. 

Feeling pretty good about my analysis at the time. Excuse me, gonna get my shoulder examined. Might have pulled my arm out of it’s socket patting myself on the back. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Stanco’d. 

I wonder if my original post in the Van Fillenger thread has held up over the last couple days of activity. Lets see:

Feeling pretty good about my analysis at the time. Excuse me, gonna get my shoulder examined. Might have pulled my arm out of it’s socket patting myself on the back. 

If you need a splash if humility, feel free to go read some of your recent posts that are virtually incoherent. They usually seem to get posted after 7 in the evening. 

• Haha 1