24 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Yes, he got very butt hurt. 

Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

11:22p, 10/6/19 

Staff

AG

A few things:

They sure as hell appear to be half drunk. Fine by me but when they're traveling after a long day of college football but let's call it what it looks and sounds like.

The Aggies knocked off No. 6 and No. 12 at home last year and took the national champs to the last play. Atmosphere in all three games was ELECTRIC and clearly gave the Aggies an edge...just ask the No. 3-ranked 2019 recruiting class what they thought about it.

The actual big-picture point they're trying to make isn't a terrible one. A lot of visiting teams have come into Kyle Field and knocked off the Aggies in the 2000s. It's factual. The primary issue can probably be explained as simple as this: A&M has underachieved for a long time now and the Ags have changed coaches four times since 2002. In other words, the Aggies haven't generally been the higher-ranked or better team in most of those big games.  

And one final note: I'm pretty sure the Longhorn fans trumpeting this little video have conveniently forgotten Herbie's "cesspool" comment regarding the Texas program and also choose not to remember the fact that they haven't beaten a top-10 team at home in 10 years outside of 2016, when Bevo knocked off a Notre Dame team that finished 4-8 and a mighty Baylor squad coached by Dave Odom that went 6-6.

Hahaha

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Liucci

Staff

AG

A few things:

And one final note: I'm pretty sure the Longhorn fans... choose not to remember the fact that they haven't beaten a top-10 team at home in 10 years outside of 2016... .

And Looch apparently forgot that last season alone, we beat 2 top ten teams on the road... which, of course, is even more impressive than wins at home. But don't let facts get in the way of the false narrative he is trying to spin.
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

didn't see this posted yet, but aggy offered 3* JUCO Ronald Williams

https://247sports.com/Player/Ronald-Williams-91722/

Wonder if Manning is leaning back toward the Sooners and this is their backup plan for him. 

I love aggy CB recruiting. 

I think Machinator posted something from Super K in the OU thread that Manning is leaning OU right now. This would seem to fit with that report. I’d rather he go to A&M, but either way, I’ll find him leaving either program high and dry very entertaining.

34 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

And Looch apparently forgot that last season alone, we beat 2 top ten teams on the road... which, of course, is even more impressive than wins at home. But don't let facts get in the way of the false narrative he is trying to spin.

That's just because we don't play an real tough home games in the BDF stupid sip. SEC!

17 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I think Machinator posted something from Super K in the OU thread that Manning is leaning OU right now. This would seem to fit with that report. I’d rather he go to A&M, but either way, I’ll find him leaving either program high and dry very entertaining.

Was hoping he would give Mizzu another look.. he seems pretty good on his tape.  

He didn't say drafted. I'm sure he meant he'll declare and get the fuck out of BCS, which makes sense.
Just kidding, he totally means drafted, probably second round.

If I were Mond I’d double up on online classes and grad transfer to SMU.

2 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Hide contents

Liucci

Staff

AG

And one final note: I'm pretty sure the Longhorn fans trumpeting this little video have conveniently forgotten Herbie's "cesspool" comment regarding the Texas program and also choose not to remember the fact that they haven't beaten a top-10 team at home in 10 years outside of 2016, when Bevo knocked off a Notre Dame team that finished 4-8 and a mighty Baylor squad coached by Dave Odom that went 6-6.

What a fuckstick.  We beat ou on a neutral field just last year.

3 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Hide contents

Liucci

Staff

AG

In other words, the Aggies haven't generally been the higher-ranked or better team in most of those big games.  

It would be interesting if we could find out what Liucci predicted in advance of those "big games."  I suspect that in many of those instances, he predicted aggy victory.  But now he falls back on "the other team was higher-ranked or better" to rationalize all the aggy failure.

Hey, Looch, was Texas ranked higher than aggy in 2011?  Who was favored in that game?

Edited by Carl Spackler

3 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

They also play like 8 games per season at Kyle and STILL have a dearth of signature wins there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I just happened to see a clip of Jimbo's press conference this week. Holy shit that dude talks like he's been skiing the slopes in a major way. I half expect him to go off camera and scream "I SAID GODDAMN!"  Is he always like this, or just particularly jazzed about "Bama week"?   

He's always unintelligible and hyped up like he just robbed a bank. I can't imagine why.

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

It would be interesting if we could find out what Liucci predicted in advance of those "big games."  I suspect that in many of those instances, he predicted aggy victory.  But now he falls back on "the other team was higher-ranked or better" to rationalize all the aggy failure.

Hey, Looch, was Texas ranked higher than aggy in 2011?  Who was favored in that game?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Loochy is such a puss.
Dude has thinner skin than most teenage girls ( or surlyers).
Why does he feel the need to try and justify aggy to those espn fucks?
Would be better to just ignore it but in typical aggy ghey fashion he spins some bullshit about aggy pulling an upset of kentucky at home as some shock the world win. Fuckin kentucky, in football!?!? So fuckin sad, poor loochy, poor,aggy.
Imagine how low you have to feel to boast and beat your chest for a football win against kentucky. Geeze aggy, show some semblance of being a man.
Thats the beauty of aggy. Everyone makin fun of them and what does fat loochy do, say even stupider shit so everyone makes more fun of them
Fredo Aggy

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Loochy is such a puss.
Dude has thinner skin than most teenage girls ( or surlyers).
Why does he feel the need to try and justify aggy to those espn fucks?
Would be better to just ignore it but in typical aggy ghey fashion he spins some bullshit about aggy pulling an upset of kentucky at home as some shock the world win. Fuckin kentucky, in football!?!? So fuckin sad, poor loochy, poor,aggy.
Imagine how low you have to feel to boast and beat your chest for a football win against kentucky. Geeze aggy, show some semblance of being a man.
Thats the beauty of aggy. Everyone makin fun of them and what does fat loochy do, say even stupider shit so everyone makes more fun of them
Fredo Aggy

He tweeted out something about a comment from BJ Foster today.