Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

This is adorbs

EGj148jXYAE6P8R?format=jpg&name=medium

The guy with the username with 72 in it (presumably his class year) “20 years or so since rules were changed to limit scholarships. Uh, dumbass, the scholarship limitations were instituted much longer ago than 20 years. Hell, it’s been 25 years since the playing field was leveled by y’all getting caught by the ncaa (again) for paying players. Aggies truly do make up stories that suit their shittiness. 

• Like 3

Hamm lite

Texas A&M will have some big-time official visitors this coming weekend. While many of them will be from outside the Lone Star State, Bastrop Cedar Creek four-star defensive end Alfred Collins is one of the exceptions.

The 6-foot-5, 275-pound senior has been to Aggieland numerous times, so he is just looking to continue to get more comfortable in College Station.

"I really just want a chance to get to know the coaches better and the players better," the nation's No. 155 overall prospect said. "Also, I know there will be a bunch of other recruits there. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some of them.

"I know a lot about Texas A&M already. I know a lot of what to expect there, but I've never spent this long there and I haven't had a chance to truly get to know a lot of people while I've been down there."

As for what he is looking for on the visit, Collins will have his eye on several things.

"I'm going to check out the depth chart for sure," he said. "I want to see how they use their defensive ends. I want to get to talk to the defensive coaches more. Just basically see how I would be used if I went there."

This will be the third official visit for Collins, who has also made it to Alabama and Oklahoma this fall. He has one more left.

"My last one is to Texas next weekend when they play Kansas," he said. "I'm not going to use all five. I'm just going on those four."

As for a timeline on decision, there is not one at the moment.

"I honestly don't know when it will be," Collins said of a commitment. "I'm just going to do it when I feel comfortable and know for sure where I want to go. I don't know when that will be."

With things down to the four schools has has visited, Collins is not ready to narrow it down further just yet.

"I honestly don't want to say if there is a school standing out," he said. "I want to give everybody a chance."

Through the first four games of his senior year, Collins has 31 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, three sacks, two forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries and two batted passes. He has helped the Eagles be in line for the first playoff appearance in school history

13 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

If Collins goes to Texas, Alfred Williams. If he goes to aggy, Fat Albert.

I guess none of their dipshit posters remembers that we scheduled Alabama in 2022 and 2023. So, if you come to Texas you get to play Bama too!

And after that, Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia and Florida!

At Texas aTm you get to play Lamar!!! Dumb fucking rock-headed goons. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Liucci:

"Sources are still very confident behind the scenes on Evans. In fact, they feel they are engineering some guerilla tactics with getting Evans on campus on the opposing team's dime. It has happened before with Adrian Peterson and sources are confident that lightning is going to strike a second time with Evans. While our source is out of town visiting family in Key Largo, I will be working overtime to keep you updated on the situation."

Call it whatever the hell you want but it's all the same thing.   Today's cool phrase for bag is guerilla tactics.  And did aggy get AP?  Didn't think so. So how is lightning going to strike twice for them? Oh, he visited on another's dime and then committed elsewhere = advantage aggy.   Source in Key Largo: Bag hag?  This queen, Looch, is a dope. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Hide contents

EGnFJ42WwAElrfU?format=jpg&name=360x360EGnFKkmXUAEXHqM?format=png&name=360x360

"I really hope Jimbo has a big play in his pocket that is really high percentage that he can use early to get early momentum...."

Yes, he's got one in his pocket that he's been sitting on all season, through two losses, to get a jump on Nick, in his home stadium. For sure.

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Call it whatever the hell you want but it's all the same thing.   Today's cool phrase for bag is guerilla tactics.  And did aggy get AP?  Didn't think so. So how is lightning going to strike twice for them? Oh, he visited on another's dime and then committed elsewhere = advantage aggy.   Source in Key Largo: Bag hag?  This queen, Looch, is a dope. 

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Smax sock confirmed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Orange&White said:

"I really hope Jimbo has a big play in his pocket that is really high percentage that he can use early to get early momentum...."

Yes, he's got one in his pocket that he's been sitting on all season, through two losses, to get a jump on Nick, in his home stadium. For sure.

There's UT playing with only the first page of the playbook while beating WVU (bar the hilarious Cosmi TD). Then there's realizing you just have fifty different inside runs in Jimbo's whole playbook while Auburn runs riot over through and around your defense.

8 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

I will call it satire.  

55 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Liucci:

"Sources are still very confident behind the scenes on Evans. In fact, they feel they are engineering some guerilla tactics with getting Evans on campus on the opposing team's dime. It has happened before with Adrian Peterson and sources are confident that lightning is going to strike a second time with Evans. While our source is out of town visiting family in Key Largo, I will be working overtime to keep you updated on the situation."

Sources as in...KKL?

Getting someone on-campus on the opposing team's dime...that is hilarious.

16 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Sources as in...KKL?

That was my question, too. What the fuck sources would they have on Evans who would be in Florida for, you know, any reason at all?

But then, this is aggy we're talking about. Liucci would call a tree stump a source if it helped him craft a narrative that would sell to the rubes in agroidville.

Edited by Walden Ponderer
And yes, "That's the joke" -- I should've been more explicit in my appreciation of a subtle masterpiece.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Schadenfreude and all that, but aggy needs to hire his edit person because this is MILES better than the trash they put out.

I mean, they literally hired their current guy off of his Twitter edits. Because Jimbo don't need no fancy guys-who-actually-went-to-art-school.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I mean, they literally hired their current guy off of his Twitter edits. Because Jimbo don't need no fancy guys-who-actually-went-to-art-school.

I missed the fact that he tagged a texags intern in the post. So he "paid" said intern to make a top 2 edit? Unlikely...

3 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

I missed the fact that he tagged a texags intern in the post. So he "paid" said intern to make a top 2 edit? Unlikely...

I'd say what most likely happened/happens, is that Texags, a financial partner of Texas A&M University, staffed by alumni of and undergrads at Texas A&M University (i.e. A&M boosters), that also illegally recruits for Texas A&M University pays people to create edits for players being recruited by the Texas A&M University football coaching staff and Texags free of charge to the player being recruited.

In other words A&M boosters directly financially connected to the school are most likely paying for recruits to get free edits to go to Texas A&M. Who knows what other things aggy boosters are providing to recruits? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

I'd say what most likely happened/happens, is that Texags, a financial partner of Texas A&M University, staffed by alumni of and undergrads at Texas A&M University (i.e. A&M boosters), that also illegally recruits for Texas A&M University pays people to create edits for players being recruited by the Texas A&M University football coaching staff and Texags free of charge to the player being recruited.

In other words A&M boosters directly financially connected to the school are most likely paying for recruits to get free edits to go to Texas A&M. Who knows what other things aggy boosters are providing to recruits? 

However, because said intern is likely unpaid, they can claim he did it for self-promotion and not at the behest of ta. I believe we've stumbled on a scheme.

2 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

User name does NOT check out. 😁

1 hour ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Sources as in...KKL?

Getting someone on-campus on the opposing team's dime...that is hilarious.

spacer.png

Dammit! That's twice!

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Stupid sip. It's a HIGH PERCENTAGE double secret play. 

• Like 1