Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

14 hours ago, golfclap said:

Arik Gilbert (5* TE) to LSU.   

While not ideal, you can bet that Jimbo Fisher and Co. will be in constant contact with the 5 star pass catcher up until signing day.  Gilbert has stated numerous times how he loves the family atmosphere at A&M, how much respect he has for Jimbo Fisher, and that the aggie network is something he is interested in.  A&M was the leader for Gilbert at one point and the staff has been on him longer than anyone else.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Are they going to have room for Harris, Evans, Achane, ect.?  Who's going to get trap doored?  Saw something about Antonio Doyle visiting them.

Orgeron doesn't usually trapdoor Louisiana kids, but they have a 3* TE from Colorado committed, so I'd guess him 

6 hours ago, Terry Silver said:

While not ideal, you can bet that Jimbo Fisher and Co. will be in constant contact with the 5 star pass catcher up until signing day.  Gilbert has stated numerous times how he loves the family atmosphere at A&M, how much respect he has for Jimbo Fisher, and that the aggie network is something he is interested in.  A&M was the leader for Gilbert at one point and the staff has been on him longer than anyone else.

He almost committed at the Super Bowl party/pool party/Alabama game (circle one).

Edited by WBT
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Liucci

9:55p, 10/24/19 

Staff

AG

Quote:

Rank the SEC QB's through the first half? 

Okay, I'll play this one. 

1. Burrow
2. Tua

Quote:

Do you think we will see any of the OL underclassmen work their way into games in the remainder of the season?

I don't think so. Like I said a few weeks ago, if those guys were getting it done in practice, they'd primarily be doing so against the 1s so I think it would be pretty obvious that they need to be out there. I could certainly see someone like Luke Matthews or Layden Robinson making a push for a starting job during the spring though. Jobs need to be wide open along the OL following the season.

Quote:

Aside from Madubuike, do you think we'll have any other early entrants into the draft? I heard that Quartney is a sleeper first-round pick from a couple of scouts.

The thing about Quartney as a first-round sleeper is doing him a disservice. I've been doing this a LONG time now, and I cringe when I see something like that. No one is a bigger fan or believer in Q than I am, but he's not ready to leave as a potential first-round pick, and his decision should have ZERO to do with that projection. Every player has their own reasons to stay or go, but the key is to have the most accurate information, advice and feedback possible. There are a couple of guys who might have a decision to make, and he may well be one of them. However, it's tough to imagine there would be any beyond those names, and Madubuike still isn't a lock first-rounder by any means, either. He's going to have to continue playing like he did on Saturday night. If he does that, then, well, yeah.

Quote:

Is Shepherd coming over to the good guys??!

If I had to say one way or the other based on what I've heard, my prediction would be yes. I'm convinced this is where he wants to be, but you can bet all of the attention is about to come his way now that schools know he's in the portal. I just wonder if this will be a quick thing that's over and done with and he's Aggie before we know it or if it becomes a second recruitment. Because of how his first recruitment went, I think it would benefit Javonne to just pick a school and end the process without allowing it to become a three-ring circus. And I feel that way regardless if it's A&M or not. He wasn't playing yet in Austin, and the Horns are now saying the adjustment/transition to the college game and the demands were rough on him, but that's about 80% of true freshmen....especially o-linemen. The Ags have a need at tackle, and Shep is a guy that Jimbo and Co. absolutely loved coming out of North Forest during the last cycle, so it would seem like a fit.

Quote:

USCe just got a one-year probation regarding recruiting for speaking to a recruit too early, but LSU's recruiting scandal this past offseason with the church and paying recruits never surfaced. Are the big dogs just invulnerable to the NCAA?

We always hear that Tiger staffers and others from OOS powers are at Houston-area schools more often than they're supposed to be, but I don't know how much truth there is to that, to be honest. To say that the big dogs are invulnerable? There's probably some truth to that, but then again, you look around and see that Ohio State was hit decently hard. Miami, USC, Penn State and Oregon, among others. I do think the biggest of the big dogs believe they operate with impunity, but I still believe they're running a real risk that I'd rather not see A&M take. Now, I'm talking about the big stuff like dropping off bags of cash and paying players many thousands of dollars to play at their schools, not things like hallway bumps and stopping by a school once more than you're supposed to and crap like that.

Quote:

Did Tyree Wilson play his way into more snaps going forward?

I have a hard time thinking he didn't. I mean, I thought Tyree Johnson and DeMarvin Leal were the two best guys at end against Ole Miss. Clemons will probably be back this week or next, but I think guys like Wilson and Jeremiah Martin are effective enough when they're out there to warrant more reps considering how little the Ags have gotten in the way of impact plays from the position this fall. With that said, I'd first like to see a lot more of #8.

Quote:

Will A&M beat the spread? (-10.5) Will Astros win in game 7? Fun to be a fan on these!

I don't think the Ags will beat that spread, but I do think they'll win by a touchdown or maybe just a little more. Something in the 23-14 or 27-17 range, at most.

I'm having a hard time seeing the Astros winning this thing, but baseball is such a funny game. Win tomorrow night, and then, at least, you'd feel better about Cole bouncing back in Game 5 and Verlander taking the hill if you can push it to Game 6. I know both of those guys just lost and didn't look great doing it, but give each another shot (and Verlander at home) and you might look up and see the 'Stros in Game 7. Lose tomorrow, however, and I'm not sure it even gets back to Cole unless they pitch him on short rest on Saturday in a desperate attempt to avoid going home.

Quote:

Jimbo keeps saying, Smith has to play more. Why hasn't it happened?

Well, he's said it twice. After the first time he said it, we saw Ainias have a nice game and big assist in the win over Arkansas. Not sure how his number of targets went from about a half dozen to just two over a two-week stretch after that, but I'd put heavy odds in favor of it not happening again. Why? I think it has to have something or other to do with him maybe not being as up to speed with the offense yet as the veterans. If that's even what's holding him back (and I've seen Coach Craig signaling to him from the sidelines what routes to run, etc), it's not an excuse to at least get him the ball a couple of times per half by design.

Quote:

Hansford and Andre White have provided better LB depth than I expected. Who are the other young guys, and are they all redshirting? Any reports on them?

Well, Tarian Lee injured his shoulder during fall camp and is redshirting. Chris Russell impressed during fall camp, and I'm going to have to check the number of games for him to see if he redshirted, but program insiders are pretty excited about his future. I think overall, this is a position that is getting better, little by little, and we're going to look up at some point next fall and really like what we see with Hines and Johnson as seniors, Hansford being another year along and knowing the position and scheme completely and White, Russell, Ke'Shun Brown and Lee being in year two on campus plus hopefully Antonio Doyle and Kenneth Phillips as true fish.

Quote:

Thoughts on landing at least one of our RB targets? 

I feel very good about the Ags landing at least one when the dust finally settles. If I were guessing right now, I would worry about Oklahoma State with Daniyel Ngata the most, LSU with Devon Achane, Stanford with EJ Smith and things with Zach Evans are pretty wide open. Any of the four could wind up at A&M, but my confidence meter today probably goes Smith, Achane, Evans and Ngata in that order.

Quote:

Jimbo mentioned in his Monday presser that some guys can play outside but not inside (referring to LBs and then OL). Do you think Kenyon is struggling inside where he has to pass guys around and communicate more than he would on the edge where there is a lot more 1 on 1 blocking? Do you foresee him making the move to tackle after this season?

Yes, I definitely believe that has something to do with it. That's going to be especially true with a true freshman. Do I think he ends up at tackle? Yes. Why? Because I think the Ags' tackle play has been disappointing so far this fall, and he's the most physically gifted guy on campus when it comes to the tools desired at the position.

Quote:

O/U on how many plays will we see Blumrick on the field this Saturday?

Oh, I have no idea. I don't expect it will be a lot in what would be his first action in that role. Maybe a half dozen or so?

Quote:

We saw the two running back set and the option a few times this past week. Do you anticipate seeing more of it? Will it ever become a major part of Jimbo's offense? Thanks for doing this. I really enjoy this part.

I don't think the option will become a 'major' part of the offense. I just think, right now, the Ags are having to resort to a lot more QB run game than they'd prefer because getting an extra blocker/body by running the quarterback seems to be a must. Mond is one of the two best running threats you have right now. As far as two back sets go, yes. I think once the running back depth is better, we'll see it much more regularly. Think of it this way: How much more two-back sets do you think we'd have seen this year if Trayveon Williams and Jashaun Corbin were available to Jimbo and the offense?

Quote:

Which of the freshman (RS or true) players do you think is progressing fastest? Who is most likely to break out in the remainder of the season?

Dalton will claim "the questions sucked this week," which is why this is like the third iteration of this same one out of 25 questions. But I think they're better than he's letting on. I was farming out the selection in order to speed up the process during the busy fall weeks of answering them, but it looks like Daltonio may be recused of his duties after the season. The next few weeks will determine his fate. Most likely to break out the remainder of the season? I'll go with DeMarvin Leal.

Quote:

How are the young receivers not named Smith progressing?

See above. I think Dylan Wright and Kam Brown are going to make noise this spring. As for Chapman and Preston, I'm not sure why neither has gotten any sort of real shot in a game this fall, but this spring will be make or break for both. I think some of the guys at this position, in particular, will see who stays and who goes following this season and figure out where they're at on the pecking order. Patience is going to prove to be a real virtue to those who have it, IMO.

Quote:

I have my own opinion on this, but who do you think is the most underrated coach on staff?

Underrated? I think Mo Linguist has done a nice job with the corners, and the Ags have made some nice additions in the secondary that he's played a key role in recruiting (with probably a couple of more to come this cycle). Elijah Robinson is a stud, as well, with what he's doing on the recruiting trail and with the interior guys.

Quote:

If you absolutely had to guess where Devon Achane is playing ball next year, where would it be?

If you MADE me guess today, I'd still go with A&M, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't starting to get a little bit of an Ossai feel here. As in, I've been thinking for a long time that he'd be an Aggie, but there is just a feeling that the one team that won't go away seems to have his attention a little more than he'll publicly let on. Ags need to close on this one. I honestly do think they will, but it's far from a sure thing as most of you realize.

Quote:

Overall, it does seem that we are improving each game, which hasn't always been the case with previous coaching staffs. What one offensive and defensive player do you feel has shown the fastest ascent compared to the beginning of the season?

From the beginning of the season until now? Offense - Jalen Wydermyer. Defense - Demani Richardson or Buddy Johnson.

Quote:

Can you explain the play of Leon O'Neil and Bobby Brown to those of us that can not break down the film? These were two of the players that were expected to have breakout years, and although they have not played poorly, they do not seem to be playing up to the high expectations.

I think Bobby has played fairly well, he just hasn't been a major impact type of guy, which is what many expected. I think it's important to remember he's in year two and, in my opinion, probably isn't quite used to carrying that kind of weight and being able to go as hard as he'd like to down after down. It may have also cost him a little of his explosion (for now). He'll adjust and, with a year as a starter under his belt, should be a lot more comfortable and confident as an upperclassman. I think he's going to be a star and a very high draft pick still. Remember, at this time a year ago, he was a true freshman at around 300 playing end. Now he's north of 330 playing exclusively on the inside. Tough adjustment to make without a hiccup or learning curve.

As for Leon, he's never been the fastest safety, so I've always said he'd have to be a very instinctive safety who knows the defense inside and out and is always a step ahead when the ball is snapped. Maybe we'll see that as he gets older and is an experienced upperclassman, but we aren't seeing it yet. I also think there's a part of me that wonders if he wouldn't benefit from spinning down and playing a little closer to the line of scrimmage if Elko were to ever utilize more of a true rover as opposed to a smaller nickel defender like Capers-Smith and Elam.

Quote:

Does Blumrick see the field Sat.? What is keeping Preston, Chapman and Wright from seeing the field?

Dalton strikes AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! See above, see below, see all around. I've pretty much answered each of these already.

Quote:

Of the freshman redshirting this year, which of them will make the biggest impact next year?

Interesting question. I really like Dylan Wright and Kam Brown at wideout, Chris Russell at LB and Derick Hunter and Adarious Jones at DT. Erick Young in the secondary, as well. I think each of those guys will make noise in year two. But none more so than Baylor Cupp joining Wydermyer to give the Ags a couple of elite weapons at tight end.

Quote:

I still think we'll roll into Tuscaloosa in 2020 undefeated next year. How about it?

Count me as a yes for that one, too. I haven't studied Colorado yet, but they could be tricky. Obviously, Auburn will be very tough, but they're going to lose a ton on defense. But, yeah, I do think the Ags roll their way into November without a loss next fall. A lot has to be done between now and then, but I think it will between guys getting better, some of the young guys forcing their way past veterans, new additions via the 2020 class and maybe even a grad transfer or two and much-needed depth developing. Roll into T-Town without a loss and get ready to face Bama sans Tua and LSU without Burrow? Sign me up.

Quote:

TexAgs is really stepping up it's media content. The Podcasts are killing it in terms of interview quality. What personal podcasts do you listen to casually?

Honestly, I'm not a big podcast listener because I just haven't carved out the time when I'm not driving. What I probably need to do is listen on all of the day trips I take to Dallas or Houston because I do a lot of driving. Even during the season, I'll make a quick drive and back on most Wednesdays. Any suggestions would be appreciated...sports or otherwise.

Quote:

How are we going to keep the Miss State QB from gaining 100 yards or more?

For starters, I think he's only topped 100 after sacks once. And twice if you don't include yards lost due to sacks. He's definitely a running threat, but so far, when he's produced yards running the ball, it's been at the expense of Kylin Hill's touches and yards. I'd gladly take that trade. What the Ags really need to be focused on is not letting both of those guys run successfully. Do I worry about poor angles and Shrader ripping off some big runs? Yep. But the reality is that John Rhys Plumlee was every bit the threat to run at QB last week and the Ags actually did a pretty damn good job of containing him so hopefully more of the same on Saturday.

Quote:

Is the team having fun? Are they enjoying this year?

That's just a really tough question to answer, and it's not shocking that Dalton would include something so subjective where it's really just me guessing based on what I'm seeing with real knowledge other my own interpretation. I think you just sit back and ask, "Do they look like they're having fun?" Well, most of the time, the teams and players having fun are the ones winning, and the ones who aren't are the ones who are losing. It's never fun to lose, and when you do, you tend to see a team that looks like it's out there pressing or playing not to screw up or make a mistake. At times, the Ags look like that. They just need confidence, in my opinion, and hopefully, we'll see that continue to build if they can win on Saturday and again against UTSA and push it to three weeks in a row.

Others receiving votes

Quote:

And has Gabe ever actually had the avocado toast from the Post Game Wrap sponsor? Please rank TexAgs staff by their degree of love for avocado toast.

Only if Megs has him on some sort of diet, but we would have already heard about that by now on radio, social media, etc. Rank the TA staff by their love of avocado toast? I'm not sure, but I was forced to try it once and loved it. I had some yesterday in Dallas, actually. Some spot called 'Tribal' in the Bishop Arts District.

Quote:

Were you at game 1 of the World Series?

Yeah, I was there. Fun game down the stretch, but, damn, I'm having a hard time envisioning the Astros pulling out of this 0-2 hole considering how white-hot the Nationals are right now. Things can change in an instant in baseball, but they seem unbeatable and are just feeling it, and the 'Stros haven't hit in weeks.

Quote:

What is your breakfast food of choice?

Big pancake guy. Eggs, bacon and pancakes. Simple. That and your basic egg sandwich, but it has to be good. Preferably on a fresh, light roll. Surprise treat? Try the Chick-fil-A egg white grill, but sub out the grilled chicken for the regular fried patty. Something about the egg white and the fried chicken makes it amazing.

Quote:

From the Liuccicast, you spoke on yourself being "Jersey guy." Sounds like you got pretty superstitious wearing this for the 'Stros. The question is, are grown men allowed to wear jerseys? I feel like there should be an age limit/cutoff for grown men wearing "another man's" jersey. 

You see, that's a common take on sports talk radio, and I had a buddy of mine - who does sports talk radio - tell me that the other day when I was wearing it. People who say that are simply haters. They're not confident or secure enough to do it themselves, so they feel the need to comment while in a stadium full of thousands upon thousands of 'jersey guys.' We were joking around, and I'm not a big 'jersey' guy because I've literally only worn one in adulthood, and it's a good friend's jersey. But I don't have a problem with jersey guys at a game.

One rule: If you bring a date to the game, you can't be jersey guy unless you're going with 'jersey girl.' And the 'Stros lost Tuesday night for the first time ever when I've worn the Correa jersey so there's that.

Quote:

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Possibly Brauny. My days of dressing up on Halloween have dwindled once I hit 40. I feel like that will only change if I'm in a relationship and she's dragging me to couples Halloween parties and such. But if I dressed up this year, it would have to be as Brauny. Protein bar, skin-tight maroon batting practice shirt, a backwards hat that is so tight that my forehead protrudes from the front and I'd spend the entire day on social media. Maybe a fungo bat, too.

Quote:

So I scanned all post and no Vegas questions. I am taking the wife for the weekend and staying till Monday. What would you recommend for a Sunday night date?

Let me revisit this one. My date nights might be a little different than yours, so I'm going to consult with others before responding. Off the top of my head, I'd say Michael's is one of the very best restaurants you'll go to. It's about a fifteen-minute drive, though, but well worth it. Go there and then go to a show or maybe hit the Encore Beach Club Night Swim if they're having that this time of year. No, you're not actually having to get into the pool there. But I'd say Michael's and a badass show or concert. I'd do something like a concert, then dinner somewhere loud and crowded (like STK or Beauty and Essex), and then roll that right into Chainsmokers or some such nonsense at XS or Hakkasan and stay out until roughly 4:30 or 5. I'm not a huge raging partier like folks try to portray me, but I do like late nights in Vegas when I'm there.

7 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Liucci

9:55p, 10/24/19 

Staff

AG

Quote:

TexAgs is really stepping up it's media content. The Podcasts are killing it in terms of interview quality. What personal podcasts do you listen to casually?

Honestly, I'm not a big podcast listener because I just haven't carved out the time when I'm not driving. What I probably need to do is listen on all of the day trips I take to Dallas or Houston because I do a lot of driving. Even during the season, I'll make a quick drive and back on most Wednesdays. Any suggestions would be appreciated...sports or otherwise.

Others receiving votes

Quote:

And has Gabe ever actually had the avocado toast from the Post Game Wrap sponsor? Please rank TexAgs staff by their degree of love for avocado toast.

Only if Megs has him on some sort of diet, but we would have already heard about that by now on radio, social media, etc. Rank the TA staff by their love of avocado toast? I'm not sure, but I was forced to try it once and loved it. I had some yesterday in Dallas, actually. Some spot called 'Tribal' in the Bishop Arts District.

Quote:

Were you at game 1 of the World Series?

Yeah, I was there. Fun game down the stretch, but, damn, I'm having a hard time envisioning the Astros pulling out of this 0-2 hole considering how white-hot the Nationals are right now. Things can change in an instant in baseball, but they seem unbeatable and are just feeling it, and the 'Stros haven't hit in weeks.

Quote:

Big pancake guy. Eggs, bacon and pancakes. Simple. That and your basic egg sandwich, but it has to be good. Preferably on a fresh, light roll. Surprise treat? Try the Chick-fil-A egg white grill, but sub out the grilled chicken for the regular fried patty. Something about the egg white and the fried chicken makes it amazing.

Quote:

From the Liuccicast, you spoke on yourself being "Jersey guy." Sounds like you got pretty superstitious wearing this for the 'Stros. The question is, are grown men allowed to wear jerseys? I feel like there should be an age limit/cutoff for grown men wearing "another man's" jersey. 

You see, that's a common take on sports talk radio, and I had a buddy of mine - who does sports talk radio - tell me that the other day when I was wearing it. People who say that are simply haters. They're not confident or secure enough to do it themselves, so they feel the need to comment while in a stadium full of thousands upon thousands of 'jersey guys.' We were joking around, and I'm not a big 'jersey' guy because I've literally only worn one in adulthood, and it's a good friend's jersey. But I don't have a problem with jersey guys at a game.

One rule: If you bring a date to the game, you can't be jersey guy unless you're going with 'jersey girl.' And the 'Stros lost Tuesday night for the first time ever when I've worn the Correa jersey so there's that.

Quote:

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Possibly Brauny. My days of dressing up on Halloween have dwindled once I hit 40. I feel like that will only change if I'm in a relationship and she's dragging me to couples Halloween parties and such. But if I dressed up this year, it would have to be as Brauny. Protein bar, skin-tight maroon batting practice shirt, a backwards hat that is so tight that my forehead protrudes from the front and I'd spend the entire day on social media. Maybe a fungo bat, too.

Quote:

So I scanned all post and no Vegas questions. I am taking the wife for the weekend and staying till Monday. What would you recommend for a Sunday night date?

Let me revisit this one. My date nights might be a little different than yours, so I'm going to consult with others before responding. Off the top of my head, I'd say Michael's is one of the very best restaurants you'll go to. It's about a fifteen-minute drive, though, but well worth it. Go there and then go to a show or maybe hit the Encore Beach Club Night Swim if they're having that this time of year. No, you're not actually having to get into the pool there. But I'd say Michael's and a badass show or concert. I'd do something like a concert, then dinner somewhere loud and crowded (like STK or Beauty and Essex), and then roll that right into Chainsmokers or some such nonsense at XS or Hakkasan and stay out until roughly 4:30 or 5. I'm not a huge raging partier like folks try to portray me, but I do like late nights in Vegas when I'm there.

The Loochi cult of personality questions always weird me out a little

Edited by Viper

8 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

@closetojumping @SydneyCarton Are you fools are taking Texags subscribers with you? May God have mercy on your souls and pocketbooks. 

We'll pool our monies in the book at Aria for Saturday betting. Fairly certain for those that go in with us that I'll be pressing heavy on Texas -1 or whatever it is at the time. So this post should age well. The aggies going with us will surely be thrilled when I bring the tickets back from the betting counter.

Edited by KYHorn
  • Like 1

43:40 - 48:30

Looch and Fat Hamm talk about the state of recruiting and season of the Texas Longhorns. Looch mocks their DBU shirts, saying they should have made clown faces and donkey asses on them, with their coach and dopey smack talking QB on there. Also says aggy should negatively recruit all our defensive commits to flip them. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0123292-pnuy.mp3

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

USCe just got a one-year probation regarding recruiting for speaking to a recruit too early, but LSU's recruiting scandal this past offseason with the church and paying recruits never surfaced. Are the big dogs just invulnerable to the NCAA?

We always hear that Tiger staffers and others from OOS powers are at Houston-area schools more often than they're supposed to be, but I don't know how much truth there is to that, to be honest. To say that the big dogs are invulnerable? There's probably some truth to that, but then again, you look around and see that Ohio State was hit decently hard. Miami, USC, Penn State and Oregon, among others. I do think the biggest of the big dogs believe they operate with impunity, but I still believe they're running a real risk that I'd rather not see A&M take. Now, I'm talking about the big stuff like dropping off bags of cash and paying players many thousands of dollars to play at their schools, not things like hallway bumps and stopping by a school once more than you're supposed to and crap like that.

Image result for delayed laugh gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

43:40 - 48:30

Looch and Fat Hamm talk about the state of recruiting and season of the Texas Longhorns. Looch mocks their DBU shirts, saying they should have made clown faces and donkey asses on them, with their coach and dopey smack talking QB on there. Also says aggy should negatively recruit all our defensive commits to flip them. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0123292-pnuy.mp3

So he is admitting they want and would take all of our recruits?  How is that possible since they aren't SEC recruits?

• Like 2

1:26:15 - 1:30:45

Holy shit. Looch goes off on this delusional rant when he hears about Eaton decommitting. He essentially tries to use the reverse Uno card on Texas and say we're spinning this and everything else exactly like aggy  continually does (ie, we backed off). He even shouts out to me (hi William 👋🏽). One that you'll have to listen to, or @Neonmoonneeds to transcribe. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/hAkXzfcHeWg/0123302-duek.mp3

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:26:15 - 1:30:45

Holy shit. Looch goes off on this delusional rant when he hears about Eaton decommitting. He essentially tries to use the reverse Uno card on Texas and say we're spinning this and everything else exactly like aggy  continually does (ie, we backed off). He even shouts out to me (hi William 👋🏽). One that you'll have to listen to, or @Neonmoonneeds to transcribe. 

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/hAkXzfcHeWg/0123302-duek.mp3

Gabe: It looks like defensive back Eaton just decomimted from Texas. Surprised or no?

Looch: No. that's been kind of expected. He's going to end up at OU. And Princely might too. So OU's actually doing some damage to the Honns and you can see why. Todd Orlando has a historiclaly bad defense going on at Texas right now. It's a disgrace what they're putting on the field. It's disgusting. It's humiliating. It's a disgrace to anyone that's worn the burnt orange. It's one of the worst defenses int the history of that program. Tom Herman should be humiliated by what they putting on the field and recruits are starting to notice. And the longhorns that are listeninng are cringing right now because they know I'm right. They hate me for saying the truth right now. It's an abnomiation what they'er putting on the field.  It's pititful. It's laughable. The country is laughing at them. And right now, Oklahoma is praying that they end up back in the SEC, or Big 12 title game so they can take another, Jalen Hurts can get more shots at the defense because they left so many points on the board last time. With that said Grinch is also salivating because he wants his defense to sack Sam Ehlinger another 46 times in one game. So they got something good going and Texas has something bad. I just want to say. Texas fans that love to listen and go cry about what I say and you think they hate me but you love me because you're listening righ now.  I want you to remember all the crap you said and tweeted. And it was stupid, like no one pays attention but we all just kind of go "What is wrong with these people?" But Remember what you did. It's kind of like what Brauny is doing right now, you tweet back at the guy and then you can't stop. He thinks its an opportunity to add followers. He knows this person, in this case it's me, he's got some eyeballs on him, in a number of follows and I'm going to keep the conversation going and hope I get some. He's hoping to add followers. He's a follower checker if ever there were one. And you know this. Say it. Am I right or am I wrong? A follower checker. He's listening so...Getting back to Texas though. Rememeber all the crap that was spewed through these keyboards...like keyboard vomit, from the bandwagon T-Shit Texas fans. And they're more fans of the Longhorns so they can hate the Aggies. When they got Josh Eaton over A&M, they got Princely over A&M, and when Javonne Shepard signed with them. Now all three of those guys don't matter. Shepherd wasn't any good, they've moved on from Princely and Josh Eaton, they really just wanted was Xavier Alford. That's the narrative now. This is proof positive that in their mind they'll never stop. They'll never stop. They've been taking 10 years of beatings and they want to go back and pull up the historical records between them and A&M when A&M was an all-male all-military school and half the school was at war. And they'll use those numbers to skew their numbers.

Gabe: You dominated in the 40s, congrats. 

Looch:  I've a buddy that's a longhorn. I've got plenty of them but this one. I separate Longhorns into two compartments Gabe.There's twitter ones and then the ones I know in real life. And the ones I know in real life are no different than me or you or anybody. Yeah, they love their Horns and if they get the best of A&M, they're going to let you hear about, but it's nothing crazy and it's just school pride, team pride. Then there's Lonhgorn twitter...and it's brutal. And I have a friend, a good buddy of mine. He's the living breathing emobiement of Longhon twitter. He sits down at lunch and it's like, did twitter create you? Every talking point you have. Every...I mean, It's brutal. He used to come sit down at lunch and be like "What about Bru McCoy? Didn't think we were getting Bru did you?"

Gabe: How did that work out?

Looch: Yeah anywho, there you go. I'm going to tweet at him during the break. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Billy Liucci, fortune teller, mind reader, relationship expert, NFL draft authority, and major league baseball savant.

Surprise treat? Try the Chick-fil-A egg white grill, but sub out the grilled chicken for the regular fried patty. Something about the egg white and the fried chicken makes it amazing.

The questions for Busboy Luigi always amuse me. The guy special orders a sandwich with fried chicken instead of fake grilled chicken and thinks he's discovered something extraordinary even though it's already on the menu but with different bread. Collie Station is a chicken town, literally - its largest private employer is a chicken farm. So it's not surprising Luigi considers himself knowledgeable about chicken. And we already know he has tons of experience analyzing bread. And cocks. 

Edited by Chopper
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

It's a disgrace what they're putting on the field. It's disgusting. It's humiliating. It's a disgrace to anyone that's worn the burnt orange. It's one of the worst defenses int the history of that program. Tom Herman should be humiliated by what they putting on the field and recruits are starting to notice. And the longhorns that are listeninng are cringing right now because they know I'm right. They hate me for saying the truth right now. It's an abnomiation what they'er putting on the field.  It's pititful. It's laughable. The country is laughing at them.

Sooo many people are laughing at us. Like.. so many. I wish he would give us a guesstimate on the number of people who are laughing so that I can determine how angry I should be. I would guess at least eleventy billion. 

Edited by Vertigo

17 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

Not to be too dark.. but that SOB needs to just die a thousand deaths... most likely by dick overdose.

Hell no. May he live for another 45 years of his life to see aggy be a 3rd tier program. It's hilarious fodder for me to listen to. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Just think about him never seeing aggy win a major national title before he dies. Haha.

On his deathbed in the nursing home, he will squeeze tightly to his nuts and to the trophy Jimbo got from John Sharp 20_ _.   That is the closest aggy will ever get to a national title in football.  

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Just think about him never seeing aggy win a major national title before he dies. Haha.

We all laugh about this, but he's grown quite wealthy off of aggy regardless of their on-field results. Jimbo is actually Liucci 2.0 and he and his agent have followed the blueprints perfectly.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

On his deathbed in the nursing home, he will squeeze tightly to his nuts and to the trophy Jimbo got from John Sharp 20_ _.   That is the closest aggy will ever get to a national title in football.  

I garondamntee you in 200 years or so they will claim that as a real NC 

Edited by Kel Varnsen

52 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

We all laugh about this, but he's grown quite wealthy off of aggy regardless of their on-field results. Jimbo is actually Liucci 2.0 and he and his agent have followed the blueprints perfectly.

Perhaps. But money isn't everything. And sometimes it exacerbates feelings of depression and misery. I'm guessing that's where Luicci is in life, and that's why he has to drive to Houston or Dallas to get his fix of avocado toast. Or tell himself what a friggin' genius he is for ordering fried chicken on a sandwich instead of grilled.

edit, I would also add he has a serious inferiority complex, not just the typical aggy loser one, but professionally as well. Which is why he frequently lashes out at media professionals who are much more successful and established.

Edited by Chopper

If he's not very well-off, then Liucci's much dumber than he looks. Given the two decades or so his site's been around and the number of subscribers, he should be doing quite well by now. And he doesn't have to worry about the dollar spigot being turned off any time soon. The move to the SEC and the Blinnization of the school will be fantastic for his bottom-line going forward, unless football gets banned somehow in the future.