Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

22 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

At least we don’t take it as a moral victory.

We also have a way of making shitty teams look like they should be in the Top 10. Takes a lot of fucking talent to pull that off. In comparison aggy just makes shitty teams look just a little bit more or less shittier than themselves.

Edited by Chopper

Spoiler

Liucci

7:46p 

Staff

AG

Cover story is on the way to going up and I'm working on the Game Review while watching the World Series but a couple of quick thoughts from today that I thought you guys might find interesting:

1. Yesterday's OU loss probably means the Big 12 is out and the odds off the SEC getting two in just skyrocketed. If that happens, the league probably gets four into the New Year's Six (Bama, LSU and probably the best two out of Florida, Georgia and Auburn), with the fifth team probably landing in the Citrus Bowl. If the Aggies were to beat South Carolina in three weeks, then they're probably next up in the SEC pecking order barring an insane run by someone...even if A&M were to lose to Georgia and LSU to end the season. As of today, Missouri isn't going bowling and Tennessee is sitting at 3-5 but the Vols could conceivably win out (Vandy, Mizzou, UK and UAB) and finish 7-5. South Carolina probably isn't going bowling with a loss to the Ags since they've already lost five and close out with Clemson. Kentucky closes with an improved Louisville team and either the Wildcats or Vols will essentially be knock off the other.

My prediction as of today: A&M in Tampa and playing in the Outback Bowl.

2. Riddle me this: In beating an unranked Mississippi State team scrapping to finish inside the top-10 in the 14-team SEC, did the Aggies match the Big 12's most impressive accomplishment of the non-conference season? 

Oklahoma - Best win was over lowly UCLA
Texas - Lost to LSU
West Virginia - blown out by Mizzou
Oklahoma State - nothing of note, beat Pac-12 bottom-feeder Oregon State
Kansas - nothing of note, beat one of the ACC's cellar-dwellers (Boston College)
TCU - lost to SMU at home
Iowa State - lost to Iowa
Texas Tech - lost to Pac-12 bottom-half Arizona
Baylor - Bears are rolling along unbeaten and I'm a Matt Rhule fan but they played UTSA, Rice and SFA

That leaves Kansas State, who beat Mississippi State in Starkville. That's it for the BDF. Pitiful. Remind your Longhorn, Sooner or Horned Frog buddies when they attempt to marginalize the Ags winning an SEC West game.

Speaking of, remember all of the garbage spewed by the folks in Austin - and especially the losers who pay money to read this site - when the Horns thought they were 'back'??? Yeah, me too.

A lot of shots fired in the direction of A&M when they signed Javonne Shepherd, landed Princely Umanmielen and Josh Eaton and a WHOLE lot of 'Mond isn't in the same league as Heisman Sam' smack aimed directly in the direction of College Station. Hell, I remember the whole 'even SMU and Baylor are ranked higher than ****' narrative. Well, Texas just lost to the team that lost to SMU, the Horns' best wins are home games in which they were lucky to escape unranked Oklahoma State and kansas and they still have Baylor looming on the schedule. The Hermster can't seem to find the answers and the Sssssshhhh Man has been strangely quiet.

14 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

He’s an obsessed little bitch.

An obsessed little bitch who lives in a shitty little house in College Station, who will die never seeing his ags win anything of note. Cheer at the top of your lungs while y’all beat State, and we lost to TCU, because this is good as you’ll ever have it.  

eta - these fucks have completely forgotten Arkansas, who hasn’t won a conference game in 2 years, and would be the worst team in the Big 12, took them to the final 10 seconds of the game.  Hope they get a good draw in their bowl so they can be brought back down to reality. Baylor or OU would be delicious 

Edited by fattyflattie

20 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

An obsessed little bitch who lives in a shitty little house in College Station, who will die never seeing his ags win anything of note. Cheer at the top of your lungs while y’all beat State, and we lost to TCU, because this is good as you’ll ever have it.  

eta - these fucks have completely forgotten Arkansas, who hasn’t won a conference game in 2 years, and would be the worst team in the Big 12, took them to the final 10 seconds of the game.  Hope they get a good draw in their bowl so they can be brought back down to reality. Baylor or OU would be delicious 

They are going to win 7 games and not beat a single bowl eligible team.  Very impressive.  SEC grind folks.

36 minutes ago, bizzle said:

thank god, we may stumble into some defensive difference makers because lsu is out of their minds this cycle.

i will, however, claim this as a head to head win on texags. 

Probably some good running back/slot guys, as well.   

You can send a thank you basket to Bellmont c/o entire fuckstick coaching staff. 

20 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Are we at least done with the “Chin Pubes is wealthy” narrative? Looking for a sliver of hope here.

He lives in CastleGate. For aggy, that is wealthy. Hell, you probably can't even smell the landfill from his house.

(But to echo what has been said earlier in this thread, while it's true that they do pick up most of the litter around his neighborhood, it is nevertheless a dump.)

The comical thing about saying were back, is to imply where were good prior, as the nation expected.  For aggy, the ability to never have that chance. because they are bottom feeders in their existence who have questioned if they could get away with fucking their sisters and not getting in trouble. Even more so we have 2 losses to top 5 teams by 14 points and a loss to TCU and we want everyone fired  the program torn down and rebuilt, because we know what success looks like.   aggy would consider that success put it on the wall and have a ribbon cutting ceremony in their empty hall of champions where from what i am told they reenact sandusky shower scenes with each other on the weekends 

8 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Wiltfong just changed his Donell Harris pick back to aggy.

And then he cancels his OV, but aggy still leads. This one never mattered except check size. 

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

7:17p 

Staff

So, after news surfaced this morning that Miami (FL) DE Donell Harris was scheduled to make an official visit to Texas A&M this weekend (which Jason was able to get confirmation of via Harris), I'm now less certain that he visits in an official capacity for the UTSA game. I am not ruling out an unofficial trip just yet though. I should have further info on the validity of that by Wednesday or Thursday. 

From what I know, it sounds like some information got a bit crossways with Harris, and the kid maybe got a little ahead of himself. I'm very confident that each step is being communicated between he and the A&M coaching staff, and our recruiting team still feels much better about where the Aggies stand today as opposed to where they were 3-4 weeks back. 

There's still recruiting to be done, but I'd give the edge to the Maroon & White here in late October. 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Liucci

7:46p 

Staff

AG

Cover story is on the way to going up and I'm working on the Game Review while watching the World Series but a couple of quick thoughts from today that I thought you guys might find interesting:

1. Yesterday's OU loss probably means the Big 12 is out and the odds off the SEC getting two in just skyrocketed. If that happens, the league probably gets four into the New Year's Six (Bama, LSU and probably the best two out of Florida, Georgia and Auburn), with the fifth team probably landing in the Citrus Bowl. If the Aggies were to beat South Carolina in three weeks, then they're probably next up in the SEC pecking order barring an insane run by someone...even if A&M were to lose to Georgia and LSU to end the season. As of today, Missouri isn't going bowling and Tennessee is sitting at 3-5 but the Vols could conceivably win out (Vandy, Mizzou, UK and UAB) and finish 7-5. South Carolina probably isn't going bowling with a loss to the Ags since they've already lost five and close out with Clemson. Kentucky closes with an improved Louisville team and either the Wildcats or Vols will essentially be knock off the other.

My prediction as of today: A&M in Tampa and playing in the Outback Bowl.

2. Riddle me this: In beating an unranked Mississippi State team scrapping to finish inside the top-10 in the 14-team SEC, did the Aggies match the Big 12's most impressive accomplishment of the non-conference season? 

Oklahoma - Best win was over lowly UCLA
Texas - Lost to LSU
West Virginia - blown out by Mizzou
Oklahoma State - nothing of note, beat Pac-12 bottom-feeder Oregon State
Kansas - nothing of note, beat one of the ACC's cellar-dwellers (Boston College)
TCU - lost to SMU at home
Iowa State - lost to Iowa
Texas Tech - lost to Pac-12 bottom-half Arizona
Baylor - Bears are rolling along unbeaten and I'm a Matt Rhule fan but they played UTSA, Rice and SFA

That leaves Kansas State, who beat Mississippi State in Starkville. That's it for the BDF. Pitiful. Remind your Longhorn, Sooner or Horned Frog buddies when they attempt to marginalize the Ags winning an SEC West game.

Speaking of, remember all of the garbage spewed by the folks in Austin - and especially the losers who pay money to read this site - when the Horns thought they were 'back'??? Yeah, me too.

A lot of shots fired in the direction of A&M when they signed Javonne Shepherd, landed Princely Umanmielen and Josh Eaton and a WHOLE lot of 'Mond isn't in the same league as Heisman Sam' smack aimed directly in the direction of College Station. Hell, I remember the whole 'even SMU and Baylor are ranked higher than ****' narrative. Well, Texas just lost to the team that lost to SMU, the Horns' best wins are home games in which they were lucky to escape unranked Oklahoma State and kansas and they still have Baylor looming on the schedule. The Hermster can't seem to find the answers and the Sssssshhhh Man has been strangely quiet.

What an absolutely stupid fucking argument from chin pubes.

The Ags have beaten TX State and Lamar as their OOC opponents.  Any conference win by anyone in the B12 surpasses either win they have on their OOC schedule.

I love that he's holding up beating Miss St as their shining accomplishment.

20 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Antonio Doyle posted a top 3 of aggy, Missouri, and Illinois.  Lot of schools must of backed off.  Ranking doesn't match what a top 3 should be.

He was slotted to visit LSU but LSU filled up recently and they have Phillip Webb in front of him on the priority board. Mizzou and Illinois are kind of like the hometown schools for him since he is from that region. He will probably end up at A&M. And I don't really understand when people make comments like "ranking doesn't match what top 3 should be" when we take kids like Tyler Owens who is a "5 star" with 8 offers and Texas was the only decent program to offer, let a lone push. It isn't always about the pedigree of the schools in the race, it's about the relationships the kids build on the recruiting trail and how they feel they fit into the program. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

3 hours ago, Kinky Catholic said:

He was slotted to visit LSU but LSU filled up recently and they have Phillip Webb in front of him on the priority board. Mizzou and Illinois are kind of like the hometown schools for him since he is from that region. He will probably end up at A&M. And I don't really understand when people make comments like "ranking doesn't match what top 3 should be" when we take kids like Tyler Owens who is a "5 star" with 8 offers and Texas was the only decent program to offer, let a lone push. It isn't always about the pedigree of the schools in the race, it's about the relationships the kids build on the recruiting trail and how they feel they fit into the program. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3696425

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This post is awesome. You are trying to hide your Aggy, but it just can’t be contained. You use “we” but also use quotations about Tyler Owens being a 5 star and defend Doyle. 

I have been just a reader for three years or so now and, while you're wrong, I don't really care. I'm not defending Doyle. Just pointing out inconsistencies in logic. Doyle's top three is really just a masked top 1 for now. Should some of the bigger powerhouses like Bama or LSU swing and miss on their top guys they will circle back around and poach him. LSU had the momentum going into last week, before they filled up that random 5* TE and the Tennessee de-commit,  if their mods were correct. LSU insiders have also said that they might start cutting bait with some of their current commits despite the Ogre telling media they wouldn't do that. 

I love that we got Owens, I just didn't think he was a five star DB then and I don't think he is a five star DB now. I think he'll spin down eventually, but who knows with the current coaching and development. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

15 hours ago, Kinky Catholic said:

DV because you're aggy

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kinky Catholic said:

I have been just a reader for three years or so now and, while you're wrong, I don't really care. I'm not defending Doyle. Just pointing out inconsistencies in logic. Doyle's top three is really just a masked top 1 for now. Should some of the bigger powerhouses like Bama or LSU swing and miss on their top guys they will circle back around and poach him. LSU had the momentum going into last week, before they filled up that random 5* TE and the Tennessee de-commit,  if their mods were correct. LSU insiders have also said that they might start cutting bait with some of their current commits despite the Ogre telling media they wouldn't do that. 

I love that we got Owens, I just didn't think he was a five star DB then and I don't think he is a five star DB now. I think he'll spin down eventually, but who knows with the current coaching and development. 

So what you're saying is that the elite schools who would normally be pushing for a top-50 ranked player are not recruiting him. It's almost as if:

On 10/29/2019 at 9:17 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Antonio Doyle posted a top 3 of aggy, Missouri, and Illinois.  Lot of schools must of backed off.  Ranking doesn't match what a top 3 should be.

Weird... That sounds, sort of like Aggy logic to me...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kinky Catholic said:

an outed aggy always denies being aggy...at first...eventually they just can't help themselves

I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I am supposedly "defending" a top 150 LB from a region where we thought we could cherry-pick kids the last two cycles. With the state of our LB room, he'd be a screaming take. I read LSU Boards and brought that info word for word over here. LSU was entertaining Doyle and BJ Ojulari as options for LB, and BJ committed first. It isn't rocket science. Bama hasn't made a push for him because they are more confident in other recruits right now but their mods are confident they can pick up steam with Doyle if they do decide to push. Right now, aggy and his hometown schools are the ones pushing hardest. Jesus fucking Christ have I spelled it out enough yet? God forbid anyone brings actual recruiting info to this clusterfuck of a board.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

29 minutes ago, Kinky Catholic said:

I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I am supposedly "defending" a top 150 LB from a region where we thought we could cherry-pick kids the last two cycles. With the state of our LB room, he'd be a screaming take. I read LSU Boards and brought that info word for word over here. LSU was entertaining Doyle and BJ Ojulari as options for LB, and BJ committed first. It isn't rocket science. Bama hasn't made a push for him because they are more confident in other recruits right now but their mods are confident they can pick up steam with Doyle if they do decide to push. Right now, aggy and his hometown schools are the ones pushing hardest. Jesus fucking Christ have I spelled it out enough yet? God forbid anyone brings actual recruiting info to this clusterfuck of a board.

You seem like a giant faget. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Kinky Catholic said:

Sweet tap dancing christ. I bet you actually believe this shit. Aggy has been trying to get him to commit for months. He’s been holding out for a better offer, but no one else worth a shit is giving him a committable offer. 

• Like 1