Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

$5 to the Surly poster who can correctly guess what trumped-up, for-cause "cause" A&M will come up with when the time comes to cut Fisher loose.

OK, $10

Fisher could be fired "for cause," that is for ethical violations unrelated to the performance of his team. 

GLWT, dude is going to fight for his money no matter what.

Wiltfong / 247 on Dontae Manning

Latest buzz on five-star CB Dontae Manning

Spoiler

The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Texas A&M for Kansas City (Mo.) Raytown cornerback Dontae Manning. But I feel the Aggies are fading for the blue-chip recruit.

At this point, I think we're looking at either Oregon or Georgia landing the potential five-star's signature. Manning ranks as the No. 3 cornerback and No. 30 prospect overall in the Top247 Player Rankings, and if his ranking holds in the top 32, he'll finish as a five-star in our network.

Over the last month, the pulse behind the scenes has been that Georgia would ultimately sign Manning. And they still might. UGA has the last official visit set for the weekend of Dec. 13. However Oregon has made this one very interesting.

The Ducks may even lead right now going into the trip to Athens. Manning had a terrific visit to Eugene the weekend of Nov. 16 and several folks that spent time with him like where the Pac 12 program stands.

We'll see what happens on this upcoming Georgia trip as head coach Kirby Smart and his staff are in position to sign arguably the two best cornerbacks in the country as they already lead on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for five-star Kelee Ringo and then you have Manning.

Besides the schools mentioned, Oklahoma and Arizona State round out the final five for Manning who will cap his prep career by playing in the Under Armour All-American Game and the Polynesian Bowl. Maybe I'm sleeping on the Sooners but I'd be surprised if Manning isn't a Duck or a Dawg come National Signing Day.

3 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Wiltfong / 247 on Dontae Manning

Latest buzz on five-star CB Dontae Manning

Hide contents

The 247Sports Crystal Ball favors Texas A&M for Kansas City (Mo.) Raytown cornerback Dontae Manning. But I feel the Aggies are fading for the blue-chip recruit.

At this point, I think we're looking at either Oregon or Georgia landing the potential five-star's signature. Manning ranks as the No. 3 cornerback and No. 30 prospect overall in the Top247 Player Rankings, and if his ranking holds in the top 32, he'll finish as a five-star in our network.

Over the last month, the pulse behind the scenes has been that Georgia would ultimately sign Manning. And they still might. UGA has the last official visit set for the weekend of Dec. 13. However Oregon has made this one very interesting.

The Ducks may even lead right now going into the trip to Athens. Manning had a terrific visit to Eugene the weekend of Nov. 16 and several folks that spent time with him like where the Pac 12 program stands.

We'll see what happens on this upcoming Georgia trip as head coach Kirby Smart and his staff are in position to sign arguably the two best cornerbacks in the country as they already lead on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for five-star Kelee Ringo and then you have Manning.

Besides the schools mentioned, Oklahoma and Arizona State round out the final five for Manning who will cap his prep career by playing in the Under Armour All-American Game and the Polynesian Bowl. Maybe I'm sleeping on the Sooners but I'd be surprised if Manning isn't a Duck or a Dawg come National Signing Day.

aggy fading for a bluechip OOS cornerback down the stretch? noooooooo waaaaay

(very happy he's not going to OU, too)

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oh that's going to do wonders for that locker room the entire year he has to sit.

Especially while dog shit is being trotted out in front of him and there’s nothing to do about it. I’m sure his buddy Demas will be thrilled with 50% of his intended attempts sailing 5 yds over his head too. Can’twait.gif

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The best part about Aggy paying like Oregon and Georgia is that they’re still Aggy, and when you’re getting equal bags from three schools, anyone would still choose Oregon and Georgia over Aggy 

The worst part is they are pissing away money that should be helping Hurricane Harvey victims.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The best part about Aggy paying like Oregon and Georgia is that they’re still Aggy, and when you’re getting equal bags from three schools, anyone would still choose Oregon and Georgia over Aggy 

That is funny and true.  aggy will have to pay at least a 20% "living in a shithole" premium along with that 30% fat, ugly coed stipend.  One thing aggy has going is that most of their coeds have gigantic ovine bootys.  

Lol. Come from behind on Blades last year? I’ll have to have @Fud memory check my ass, but I’m pretty sure they more or less led the whole way for that kid (he was the best juco corner right?) and was the favorite all the way. 

on another note, Shepherd to aTm’s locker room is literally how people here drew up the Jimbo Fisher Culture Time Bomb dynamic a year or two back. Fucking RockSlowClap.gif. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lol. Come from behind on Blades last year? I’ll have to have @Fud memory check my ass, but I’m pretty sure they more or less led the whole way for that kid (he was the best juco corner right?) and was the favorite all the way. 

on another note, Shepherd to aTm’s locker room is literally how people here drew up the Jimbo Fisher Culture Time Bomb dynamic a year or two back. Fucking RockSlowClap.gif. 

Wasn’t Blades committed to Oregon, but he had eligibility concerns or something and A&M swooped in? 

Justin Wells thinks Shepherd could end up at Texas Southern. I’m wondering if A&M might not have room? They just trapdoored Ellison, and they might be making their second worst commit grayshirt or get trapdoored 

21 minutes ago, Fud said:

Wasn’t Blades committed to Oregon, but he had eligibility concerns or something and A&M swooped in? 

Justin Wells thinks Shepherd could end up at Texas Southern. I’m wondering if A&M might not have room? They just trapdoored Ellison, and they might be making their second worst commit grayshirt or get trapdoored 

It didn’t feel like a swoop in, to me. I felt like it was a pretty well known fact for several months. but I’ll readily admit I don’t have a Steel trap of a memory. 

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

It didn’t feel like a swoop in, to me. I felt like it was a pretty well known fact for several months. but I’ll readily admit I don’t have a Steel trap of a memory. 

I think Oregon was waiting on him to decommit for a long time and was pretty apathetic about it, because he's a difficult to deal with shithead and was a grade risk, but it was a pretty quick flip once he decommitted

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Blades-88047/TimelineEvents/

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

I think Oregon was waiting on him to decommit for a long time and was pretty apathetic about it, because he's a difficult to deal with shithead and was a grade risk, but it was a pretty quick flip once he decommitted

https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Blades-88047/TimelineEvents/

Hmm. I guess I was just remembering all the aggy bleating he was theres for sure. Thanks man. 

Edited by SydneyCarton