Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Since we're all getting into fights today:
Dude, you're the most annoying retweet bot in the universe.  We don't need you incessantly copying shit from one thread to another.  Everyone here reads and posts in multiple threads.

I find it helpful.

Texags playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers:
Heismenberg 7:09p   AG   I saw that you can't sign more than one LOI in a year. Well, technically it's a new year in 2020 and he signed in 2019. Or is it you can't sign more than one LOI in an academic year?

That's the type of shit $75 million gets you.

Since we're all getting into fights today:
Dude, you're the most annoying retweet bot in the universe.  We don't need you incessantly copying shit from one thread to another.  Everyone here reads and posts in multiple threads.

I may be in the minority but I don’t post/read on any other sports related thread than a few recruiting ones.

So I appreciate useful retweets.

You know, I joked about Waffle House earlier, but the truth is, UNC coaches frequent Ye Olde Waffle Shoppe, which is just a few doors down, is a mom-and-pop cafe, and has elite academic cooties all over it. Definitely not an aggy kind of place. Brewster is no scholar, but it still seems absurd to me that even money would tempt him back to Lit Station.

Edited by Walden Ponderer

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Wait he's declaring for the fucking draft? Debione "CB that can't outrun a Segway" Renfro.

Maybe his grades are really bad?

Not according to "Dead Money", sir! He's got some TOOLS!

Dead Money
Posted on 9 mins, V I P, User Since 64 months ago, User Post Count: 5,619
I think it's a bad decision but obviously half the board will be ecstatic. He does have the tools to be a good player at the next level.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

Not according to "Dead Money", sir! He's got some TOOLS!

Dead Money
Posted on 9 mins, V I P, User Since 64 months ago, User Post Count: 5,619
I think it's a bad decision but obviously half the board will be ecstatic. He does have the tools to be a good player at the next level.

I definitely think "wrench" when I think of Renfro.

source.gif

It’s ok, ainias smith who they super slow played and only took after many misses is now good enough to play wr, rb, cb, and return kicks. Trust in jimbos evals. 

I guess jaylon Jones will be a cb after all. He might be their best option. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

6 minutes ago, TRing2019 said:

Rogers and Renfro are both terrible.  They won't be drafted, and aggy won't miss them either.

I don't think Rogers is terrible. He's about as physically gifted as they come at his size. Their WR coach is a shit developer and their system doesn't maximize WRs. In our system Rogers would have been a 800 to 1K yard receiver. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Rogers can't separate at all.  From anyone.  Ever.  So slow and lumbering.  He's a red zone threat, that is it. 

Somebody might take a flyer on him late but he'll never do anything in the NFL.  

Renfro has no shot to even be drafted.

Edited by TRing2019