Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Aggie 247 / Perroni / Shepherd

I expect him to be at Junior College this semester. That means he has to graduate but people are hopeful he will do so in December, or May 2021 at the latest.

His grades are too bad to transfer, but he's definitely getting his associate's in a year and a half. Lol okay.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viper said:

There's a lot to make fun of with looch's answers to the football questions, but damn those non football questions are just weird. All the losers obsessed with how much partying he did on burbon St, and when he's going out to lunch with the guys again. It's like they're all trying to vicariously live through loochie

Reminds me of the fat man’s board.Chin pubes and fat ketch are peas in a pod. 

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It appears Ibraheem is the early purchase this year for Aggy. Smart since they haven’t had a real CB take in the last two classes. I guess Blades but I think he was JUCO

Looks like they are counting on Blades and Myles Jones as the CB's this year, and I have no idea what's behind those 2.  Blades is injury prone and Myles is a JAG.  I fully expect the pirate to abuse the aggy secondary all game long this year.

Edit:  forgot they are bringing in a JUCO CB this year, but if he doesn't arrive until summer those guys usually take about half a season before they play significant minutes ( example Gary Johnson ).

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

6 hours ago, Viper said:

There's a lot to make fun of with looch's answers to the football questions, but damn those non football questions are just weird. All the losers obsessed with how much partying he did on burbon St, and when he's going out to lunch with the guys again. It's like they're all trying to vicariously live through loochie

It gives you insight into the mind of a retard. Who goes to New Orleans and eats at Buffalo Wild Wings and Fogo de Chao?

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

It gives you insight into the mind of a retard. Who goes to New Orleans and eats at Buffalo Wild Wings and Fogo de Chao?

Even if I were in a small city in New Mexico, I wouldn't be caught dead eating at Buffalo Wild Wings. Loochi really is a stupid, lazy fuck.

Bama 247 / McKinnley Jackson visiting Alabama

Spoiler

Tim Watts

Jackson has arrived on campus as expected (Per Hank’s) earlier update. Obviously this is huge for several reasons and also indicates that 'Bama is a major player for Jackson, as we've stated during the entire cycle. This is a long way from over but UA is right in the discussion with LSU and the Aggies hoping to gain ground in the coming weeks.

Early indications have the visit going extremely well, which isn't surprising with sources close to Jackson saying he's often described the UA campus as "it feels like home." Also his relationship with the Tide staff is "like family to him" per the same sources. Pete Golding is leading the charge here and Golding was in Mississippi to see Jackson yesterday while trying to convince him to visit this weekend. Brian Baker also was with Golding and Jackson has indicated numerous times he feels close to both UA staff members.

Like I said earlier, this has some recruiting left in it but Alabama is in a good position heading into the final weeks of the recruiting cycle. LSU/ Aggies have officials coming up in the next two weekends so we hope to know more after these visits as Jackson closes in on a decision.

12 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

How many transfers has Jimbo added?

I can only think of the Florida RB that already transferred from A&M. I'm not sure why he's so resistant to transfers. He could find a better RB option

Is it possible that ... TRANSFERS are resistant to HIM???

giphy.gif

• Like 3

On 1/17/2020 at 5:11 PM, Lobwedgephil said:

Santucci is an up-and-comer who really impressed during his first cycle at Wake. He actually may have been that staff's best recruiter. Beyond that, ti depends on who they hire for any other vacancies. As I've said before in this session, I'm expecting an impact hire on the recruiting front in the secondary.

Quote:
Who would like to see us go after/land for the vacant TE & DB coaching spot

I like the guy at Tennessee that some of you have mentioned for tight end but not sure why he'd leave Knoxville right now unless it's money or the chance to move to Texas. In the secondary, I think there are several guys working with top-10 defenses I'd target. I'd also want to see someone from the SEC who has recruited the Deep South and Texas extensively. That's a very important hire.

Hahah Lucci kept mentioning impact hire from an SEC top 10 defense because he thought Corey Raymond wouldn’t turn them down 

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy 247 board has a topic asking is he going to be a blue shirt.

Brian Perroni 
I will check and see if that's the case. He would qualify for that if he held off until the first day of classes in the fall to enroll and join the team. But then, he would not be eligible this coming season.

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

Brian Perroni 
I will check and see if that's the case. He would qualify for that if he held off until the first day of classes in the fall to enroll and join the team. But then, he would not be eligible this coming season.

No way they took a JUCO RB to miss the upcoming season.