Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

15 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This kid's bio is the most offensive thing on that entire site.  Someone from Houston being a Rangers AND Texans fan?  He decided to split his loyalty between Houston and Dallas, and RANGERS/TEXANS was the compromise he arrived at?  How the fuck does that even happen?

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

George is a sophomore sport management major and journalism minor who joined TexAgs in the spring of 2020. A native of Houston, George is also a second generation Aggie and has been exposed to Aggieland most of his life. When he is not watching ESPN or rooting on his Houston Texans and Texas Rangers, George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums. After graduating, he hopes to attend graduate school to help his career goal of becoming a sport broadcaster or sport writer.

my guess: has some family from the Metroplex and grew up watching Rangers but family/parents/Dad hates the Cowboys because of Jerry Jones firing Tom Landry so they latched onto the Texans once they were an option...actually know a pretty decent number of folks whose fandom looks weird because of Jerry Jones

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

my guess: has some family from the Metroplex and grew up watching Rangers but family/parents/Dad hates the Cowboys because of Jerry Jones firing Tom Landry so they latched onto the Texans once they were an option...actually know a pretty decent number of folks whose fandom looks weird because of Jerry Jones

My guess is he's a repressed socially awkward dumbfuck. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think you need to re-assess your vision of Liucci, my man. You're underestimating his desire to jock chase a bunch of teenagers in hopes of finding his next best buddy Johnny Manziel. Because lets not forget that dude was partying with a HS sophomore when he was pushing 40 the first time around. Skipping his job responsibilities to find the next teenager he can party with is a priority to a little bitch like Liucci. 

In related news, holy shit look at this crack staff of fucking goobers.

0061024-matr-270x270.jpg Hunter Goodwin is one of the most Ag looking Ags I've ever seen. Naturally he studied Agricultural Economics. A bonfire would bounce harmlessly off his fucking dome. 

the rest of the staff seems like morons, but every single guy on this board would love a beer with hunter. played a decade in the nfl, has built a successful company, and is fun as hell to talk football with. not sure how he puts up with the rest of that crew.

2 minutes ago, bizzle said:

the rest of the staff seems like morons, but every single guy on this board would love a beer with hunter. played a decade in the nfl, has built a successful company, and is fun as hell to talk football with. not sure how he puts up with the rest of that crew.

I imagine he puts up with the crew easily because of the following possibilities:

1.) You're wrong about him, and he is Aggy to his core
2.)

3.) Both

On 2/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, Chuckie Finster said:

This kid's bio is the most offensive thing on that entire site.  Someone from Houston being a Rangers AND Texans fan?  He decided to split his loyalty between Houston and Dallas, and RANGERS/TEXANS was the compromise he arrived at?  How the fuck does that even happen?

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

George is a sophomore sport management major and journalism minor who joined TexAgs in the spring of 2020. A native of Houston, George is also a second generation Aggie and has been exposed to Aggieland most of his life. When he is not watching ESPN or rooting on his Houston Texans and Texas Rangers, George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums. After graduating, he hopes to attend graduate school to help his career goal of becoming a sport broadcaster or sport writer.

230.png

• Like 4

It says he's a native of Houston.

1 hour ago, PHLaggie said:

i made a mistake of dropping by in the politics forum earlier today. i blame myself.

You made quite the impression:

PHLaggie is one of those tweed-jacket-with-an-elbow-patch trolls. On the surface, you see an even keeled, well-informed, rational academic type. Hell, with the costume on, he almost fools you into thinking he might actually be intelligent. Until, of course, you consider that once that jacket comes off, he's not much more than a flat earther.

Ignored.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

i made a mistake of dropping by in the politics forum earlier today. i blame myself.

Well, this ain't the politics board. Pos rep and I don't care what your politics are. Just stick with the semi-objective aggie thoughts and avoid that shithole of a board and you might be alright. 

• Like 3

On 2/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, Chuckie Finster said:

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

sport broadcster or sport writer

giphy.gif

And you don't need to go to graduate school to become a sport writer or sport broadcaster. What a waste of time and money.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:54 PM, PHLaggie said:

Just got back from an awesome 3-course prix-fixe dinner at a chef-driven spot.  And what I see here, but awesome support. Thanks, you guys!

I'll know better going fwd.

If any of you happen to be visiting Philly and I'm free, happy to buy you a drink.

Everyone that posts routinely in there is a complete cunt.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2020 at 12:35 PM, PHLaggie said:

Hope you learned a value lesson of never visiting that Bernies sanders circle jerking douchebag section fuck of the biggest wastes in internet history.  I should beg you for being from philly  but actually being from Philly is neg enough lol 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s hilarious that they’re bitching about this as it relates to Bru when they went down the exact same way - LOI at different school, then enrolled somewhere else.

Also why are these dorks still so frothy about Bru? We totally ended up being the butt of that joke, they should be delighted by the way his saga happened.

1 minute ago, ChemicalHorn said:

It’s hilarious that they’re bitching about this as it relates to Bru when they went down the exact same way - LOI at different school, then enrolled somewhere else.

Also why are these dorks still so frothy about Bru? We totally ended up being the butt of that joke, they should be delighted by the way his saga happened.

Because we have the W over them in that recruiting class forever and ever. And that matters to them, hence why Looch always says "#3 recruiting class" for that year even though they were #4.