Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 8:41 PM, texifornia said:

"overrecruited QBs"

giphy.gif

And what percentage of Jimbo's QB recruits wind up on Last Chance U because they won't stop being spoiled babies/hitting girls/doing too much coke? I mean, close to 50%, right? Maybe they should worry about their own coach recruiting enough QBs. It's not like they, as a school, have an issue with QB attrition already.

Edited by campcrunk

36 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Something is at play.  The Station is a shithole.  As soon as aggy loses two of the first four, Demas will fart in the general direction of the Dixie Chicken.  Zach Calzada is a game changer.  Ok

He already did - he ditched them in his top 5

22 minutes ago, Fud said:

If I had to bet on someone long term for Evans, I'd go with Texas (although I'd go field over Texas), but Georgia would probably be second, although most of these guys never mention them 

Has he visited Georgia?  Would be nice if he never makes it out that way.

10 hours ago, Fud said:

If I had to bet on someone long term for Evans, I'd go with Texas (although I'd go field over Texas), but Georgia would probably be second, although most of these guys never mention them 

hold that thought. Mcmurphy says he is coming out with an article about Georgias dirty recruiting practices. Tom herman is outta control, yo

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HammLite on Chibuzo - would really like to know how this news plays out with Akinola as well  ::

It was posted on the Texas site that he was visiting there this weekend with Footwork King. He’s not sure if he will be there, but it’s a possibility.

He committed really early and never really had a chance to see anywhere, so he is always mentioned that he wanted to see some other places. He told me that he does plan to use all five of his official visits and that he already has one tentatively set up with Alabama for the spring.

This is obviously not ideal, but A&M was on him first and he really likes the school a lot, so it would take a lot to get him to switch

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Sounds like Hornsby's handlers realized they hadn't extracted anywhere close to market value from their asset

DqXRU7vWwAAcCIV.jpgDqXRVzLWsAA7o15.jpgDqXRWqgXgAA64O0.jpgDqXRXG4WkAAmx1P.jpg

It's funny to me that they presume the BOMC against Hornsby in the recruiting rankings, even though there's a really fucking strong chance that they're not even ultimately going to land him. That dude's recruitment might damn well get schools in trouble.

So when I heard that Parr was going to commit, I decided to become familiar with the 2020 OL. Interestingly, at least to my eyes, none of A&M's four commits look like tackles. I think Bankhead and Akinola could potentially be good takes if paired with a couple of tackles, but I'd want to see where their bodies go; Bankhead is already huge, and Akinola probably needs to grow some more to be a tackle. It'll be interesting to see if A&M actually takes all four. 

9 minutes ago, Fud said:

So when I heard that Parr was going to commit, I decided to become familiar with the 2020 OL. Interestingly, at least to my eyes, none of A&M's four commits look like tackles. I think Bankhead and Akinola could potentially be good takes if paired with a couple of tackles, but I'd want to see where their bodies go; Bankhead is already huge, and Akinola probably needs to grow some more to be a tackle. It'll be interesting to see if A&M actually takes all four. 

This is true of their 2019 class, too, right?