Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Perroni -- "A&M the first to offer OL Septs, who loved Aggieland" 

Texas A&M played host to several top targets over the course of the weekend. One player that made it to campus was not technically a target at the time but left as one. Fort Bend Austin class of 2020 offensive guard Kendal Septs was in College Station on Saturday and, while there, the Aggies became the first to offer him.

"We went up to Texas A&M on Saturday," the 6-foot-3, 330-pound Septs said. "I went up there with my high school coach.

"Coach (Jim) Turner, the o-line coach, he called my coach. My coach gave me his number so I talked to him and he sent me the spring football schedule. We picked a day to go up there and I guess my coach told them we were coming up there that day."

Septs was offered while on the visit. The sophomore said it came as a bit of a surprise but he had a feeling there was a chance of it happening.

"I kind of thought something was up because they were asking me a lot of questions about myself when I talked to them before the trip," he said. "I've never talked to a college coach before but they still seemed to me like they were really interested."

The offer definitely made a big impression on the Greater Houston lineman.

"I was very excited, very excited," Septs said. "Especially after spending the entire day up there and seeing what the team was like and all the facilities and everything. That was my first to go to a campus as a recruit and it was amazing."

Septs also has enjoyed getting to know Turner.

"He was awesome," Septs said. "I like how he is always straight up with everyone. He tells you what it is and how it's going to be."

Texas A&M was also the first to offer Septs' high school teammate, class of 2020 wide receiver Troy Omeire. Since then, Omeire has seen several other offers come in and the same could happen for Septs as other schools take notice of the Aggies offering him.

"I get invites to camps but nothing really else at this point," Septs said. "My coach said that this is a big offer and, like with Troy, could open doors for other schools to offer but I'm not expecting anything."

my favorite reply on that thread ::

I like this kid a lot. Plays high in his stance and needs to reshape his body, but that's pretty typical of a HS Sophomore OL. Really light on his feet considering all of the bad weight he's carrying.

Fantastic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, golfclap said:

Perroni -- "A&M the first to offer OL Septs, who loved Aggieland" 

Reveal hidden contents

Texas A&M played host to several top targets over the course of the weekend. One player that made it to campus was not technically a target at the time but left as one. Fort Bend Austin class of 2020 offensive guard Kendal Septs was in College Station on Saturday and, while there, the Aggies became the first to offer him.

"We went up to Texas A&M on Saturday," the 6-foot-3, 330-pound Septs said. "I went up there with my high school coach.

"Coach (Jim) Turner, the o-line coach, he called my coach. My coach gave me his number so I talked to him and he sent me the spring football schedule. We picked a day to go up there and I guess my coach told them we were coming up there that day."

Septs was offered while on the visit. The sophomore said it came as a bit of a surprise but he had a feeling there was a chance of it happening.

"I kind of thought something was up because they were asking me a lot of questions about myself when I talked to them before the trip," he said. "I've never talked to a college coach before but they still seemed to me like they were really interested."

The offer definitely made a big impression on the Greater Houston lineman.

"I was very excited, very excited," Septs said. "Especially after spending the entire day up there and seeing what the team was like and all the facilities and everything. That was my first to go to a campus as a recruit and it was amazing."

Septs also has enjoyed getting to know Turner.

"He was awesome," Septs said. "I like how he is always straight up with everyone. He tells you what it is and how it's going to be."

Texas A&M was also the first to offer Septs' high school teammate, class of 2020 wide receiver Troy Omeire. Since then, Omeire has seen several other offers come in and the same could happen for Septs as other schools take notice of the Aggies offering him.

"I get invites to camps but nothing really else at this point," Septs said. "My coach said that this is a big offer and, like with Troy, could open doors for other schools to offer but I'm not expecting anything."

my favorite reply on that thread ::

Fantastic. 

How did you do that? 

• 2 weeks later...

I just burned through 10 minutes of my life on Google and Twitter because of this thread. I went looking to see if there are other images of ol'Candi and, well, I can't say they get demonstrably better than what's on this thread. She's a weird looking woman. The remnants of her twitter handle are pretty amusing to view in a timeline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On March 25, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Machinator said:

Mind the gap.

Jimbo-Fisher-wife-Candi.jpg

I was going to suggest someone photoshop a picture of Jerri Blank from Comedy Central's "Strangers with Candy," but I see you've already beat me to it.  

Wonder if this Candi's got any good memories of a friendly Mexican donkey named Ramon...good times, good times....

On 4/6/2018 at 12:46 PM, Johnny Sack said:

She looks worn out -- like someone who smokes and drinks all day long in the sun.  And she cucked Jimbo.

She looks like most of the divorcees in Bee Cave/Lake Travis.  Drunk by noon most days on box wine and Xanax pills.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DeFjD3QV0AAVThZ.jpg

TuggerNuts might be giving ol 98 a run for his money as dumbest motherfucker alive.....by the time Card hits campus Buechele will be gone, Ehlinger COULD be gone, one of Rising or Thompson probably transferred and Rojo will be a RS Freshman more than likely. 

Edited by Happy Gilmore
  • Like 2