Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

As said above, the writing part is easy. I could get blind drunk and write better SEC fan fiction. The difficult part is finding an Aggy graduate willing to take the proverbial load of embarrassment to the face like Mr. Billy Lucci. A public face to rival Texags. Start twitter wars, etc. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, closetojumping said:

He's a professional liar. He lies on every front, to every person he interacts with, and he does so by choice in order to make money. That's a piece of shit in my view. Has he stolen money from a charity? I don't know, but I think it's a safe assumption that he's done shit like that or worse.

serious question: what is he lying about? recruiting rankings and the legitimacy of collegiate scholarship offers to a bunch of 65 year olds that live in various far flung suburbs? billy is guilty of two things: 1. being a thin-skinned douche. 2. creating a viable business where he has a staff do everything, he writes about one article every two weeks, and is condescending as hell to his paid subscribers. 

nothing crooked and dishonest taking money from people who want maroon smoke blown up their own ass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bizzle said:

serious question: what is he lying about? recruiting rankings and the legitimacy of collegiate scholarship offers to a bunch of 65 year olds that live in various far flung suburbs? billy is guilty of two things: 1. being a thin-skinned douche. 2. creating a viable business where he has a staff do everything, he writes about one article every two weeks, and is condescending as hell to his paid subscribers. 

nothing crooked and dishonest taking money from people who want maroon smoke blown up their own ass. 

He actively recruits for his program and runs his fucking mouth constantly to recruits about other programs. A shit ton of what he and his regime pass on is bullshit and outright falsehoods. He also lies when speaking on the radio locally and when he makes other more regional appearances. Propaganda is evil. Dealing in it for monetary gain is even worse.

You can equivocate and say that everybody does it and blah blah blah or that it’s just harming some idiots. In fact, no, not everybody does it and lying is lying. The guy is a sycophant and the college sports version of Joseph Goebbels. He’s the exact kind of guy that would thrive in something like the nazi or pravda machines. Too far for the sake of this discussion? Maybe. But that’s the thing, the most normal, cowardly neighbors experienced some of the most meteoric rises in those environments. 

• Like 9

He actively recruits for his program and runs his fucking mouth constantly to recruits about other programs. A shit ton of what he and his regime pass on is bullshit and outright falsehoods. He also lies when speaking on the radio locally and when he makes other more regional appearances. Propaganda is evil. Dealing in it for monetary gain is even worse.
You can equivocate and say that everybody does it and blah blah blah or that it’s just harming some idiots. In fact, no, not everybody does it and lying is lying. The guy is a sycophant and the college sports version of Joseph Goebbels. He’s the exact kind of guy that would thrive in something like the nazi or pravda machines. Too far for the sake of this discussion? Maybe. But that’s the thing, the most normal, cowardly neighbors experienced some of the most meteoric rises in those environments. 

I have always thought him more of a Dr. Mengele’s failed experiment than a disciple of Goebbels.

7 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

As said above, the writing part is easy. I could get blind drunk and write better SEC fan fiction. The difficult part is finding an Aggy graduate willing to take the proverbial load of embarrassment to the face like Mr. Billy Lucci. A public face to rival Texags. Start twitter wars, etc. 

Um.. i know a guy you could get to do it but it would cost you six figs... or at the very least three peaches.

Edited by Vertigo

Bizzle is right about one thing, at least: Luigi's douchiness is his primary character flaw. Whether he is more (or less) dishonest than Fat Ketch isn't an important question -- sure, he's a lying scumbag, but even if he weren't, it would still be a mark against your character if you took him seriously. 

CTJ is right, too, of course: TexAgs actively participates in recruiting as adjuncts to the aTm program. If that ain't dishonest, what the hell is it?

7 hours ago, Blotto said:

Any recruits dumb enough to falls for his bs are perfect for aggy anyway. If Herman can't out maneuver chin pubes we have bigger issues.

What dead periods is Texags subject to? How many Texags reporters are allowed to be on the recruiting trail? Can coaches make documentaries about recruits?

Surely you can understand legitimate recruiting by coaching staffs with limited numbers and parameters to work within is not the same as propagandists who don’t have to abide by any rules at all. Everyone doesn’t do that. 

• Like 3

Looch is really a combination of Alex Jones and Joseph Goebbels. While not nearly as successful as either, he has built a small fiefdom where he can stand on a rickety, aggy built soapbox and bleat about the evil BOMC and how aggy is always being held down by powers that fear the Sleeping Giant of aggy football, which will awaken any day now to take the College Football world by Blitzkrieg. 

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The guy is a sycophant and the college sports version of Joseph Goebbels. He’s the exact kind of guy that would thrive in something like the nazi or pravda machines.

Had there been a nazi reference in this thread yet? If not, this may be the longest it's ever taken for Godwin's law to kick in. 

17 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Someone needs to dig up the photoshop of Liucci carrying the banner in a Nazi/Chinese propaganda banner. It was great.

56 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

You think a thread about ATM is going 400+ pages before the first nazi reference? I see that as damned near impossible. 

13 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I made one like a hundred pages back comparing Jimbo’s recruiting to German weapons development in WW2.

25 mentions of Nazi OR Germany OR Hitler OR Heil in this thread, the first of which was Feb 20, 2019, on page 40 and 11 months in by South Austin. 

40 mentions in the Tell Me About thread, the first of which was April 11, 2018, on page 13 and only 3 weeks in by DNAguy.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Looch is really a combination of Alex Jones and Joseph Goebbels. While not nearly as successful as either, he has built a small fiefdom where he can stand on a rickety, aggy built soapbox and bleat about the evil BOMC and how aggy is always being held down by powers that fear the Sleeping Giant of aggy football, which will awaken any day now to take the College Football world by Blitzkrieg. 

For Goebbels and Liucci/aggy, they'll always have 1939.

• Like 7

19 hours ago, closetojumping said:

By comparison, we are stuck with a fraudulent cocksucker like Chip Brown who intentionally publishes material that damages the university and/or its recruiting efforts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deech said:

By comparison, we are stuck with a fraudulent cocksucker like Chip Brown who intentionally publishes material that damages the university and/or its recruiting efforts.

I mean, to be fair, Chip Brown was paid to write those hit pieces against Texas. Allegedly. When it comes to whoring himself out to pay back gambling debts, Chip Brown is a man of his word and delivers on his promises. Allegedly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, to be fair, Chip Brown was paid to write those hit pieces against Texas. Allegedly. When it comes to whoring himself out to pay back gambling debts, Chip Brown is a man of his word and delivers on his promises. Allegedly. 

Is that what allegedly went down? WOW

On 2/16/2020 at 12:04 AM, Sejjr said:

he is Baghdad BillyBob

spacer.png

On 2/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, Johnny Sack said:

Texags is an arm of the Texas A&M athletic department. And blatantly recruits on their behalf.  As boosters, they shouldn’t be allowed to talk to recruits.  

especially in the bathroom 

spacer.png 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

that's not very intimidating when you consider he's at eye level with your balls

Ummm, what? That’s makes it more intimidating. Just about the only way this guy can hurt another grown man is attacking the opponent’s crotch at eye level. That or crawling up your back, climbing onto your shoulders and pulling at your hair. 

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Ummm, what? That’s makes it more intimidating. Just about the only way this guy can hurt another grown man is attacking the opponent’s crotch at eye level. That or crawling up your back, climbing onto your shoulders and pulling at your hair. 

Nightmare fuel.

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 3:36 PM, closetojumping said:

He actively recruits for his program and runs his fucking mouth constantly to recruits about other programs.

i would be shocked if liucci has spoken to a recruit in the past decade. too busy passive-aggressively responding to subscribers at 3am who are wondering where the article he promised 2 weeks ago is. 

1 hour ago, bizzle said:

i would be shocked if liucci has spoken to a recruit in the past decade. too busy passive-aggressively responding to subscribers at 3am who are wondering where the article he promised 2 weeks ago is. 

I think you need to re-assess your vision of Liucci, my man. You're underestimating his desire to jock chase a bunch of teenagers in hopes of finding his next best buddy Johnny Manziel. Because lets not forget that dude was partying with a HS sophomore when he was pushing 40 the first time around. Skipping his job responsibilities to find the next teenager he can party with is a priority to a little bitch like Liucci. 

In related news, holy shit look at this crack staff of fucking goobers.

0061024-matr-270x270.jpg Hunter Goodwin is one of the most Ag looking Ags I've ever seen. Naturally he studied Agricultural Economics. A bonfire would bounce harmlessly off his fucking dome. 

0061117-bfec-270x270.jpg A pciture is worth a thousand words

0121023-knmi-270x270.jpgClint Howard Gabe Bock once tried being a marvel supervillain.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS051L0MzYeuiIXGXzXuea

0052757-ghuk-270x270.jpg Racist

You know what, fuck it, there's like 10 other pictures of people that just look like they found the exact place they belong to work. Brauniger, Jason Howell and Dalton Hughes can't ride in an elevator together without passing the weight limit. Liuicci got his mom's nose but managed to sidestep her crook-eye. Just wow. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 3

This kid's bio is the most offensive thing on that entire site.  Someone from Houston being a Rangers AND Texans fan?  He decided to split his loyalty between Houston and Dallas, and RANGERS/TEXANS was the compromise he arrived at?  How the fuck does that even happen?

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

George is a sophomore sport management major and journalism minor who joined TexAgs in the spring of 2020. A native of Houston, George is also a second generation Aggie and has been exposed to Aggieland most of his life. When he is not watching ESPN or rooting on his Houston Texans and Texas Rangers, George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums. After graduating, he hopes to attend graduate school to help his career goal of becoming a sport broadcaster or sport writer.
Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think you need to re-assess your vision of Liucci, my man. You're underestimating his desire to jock chase a bunch of teenagers in hopes of finding his next best buddy Johnny Manziel. Because lets not forget that dude was partying with a HS sophomore when he was pushing 40 the first time around. Skipping his job responsibilities to find the next teenager he can party with is a priority to a little bitch like Liucci. 

0061024-matr-270x270.jpg Hunter Goodwin is one of the most Ag looking Ags I've ever seen. Naturally he studied Agricultural Economics. A bonfire would bounce harmlessly off his fucking dome. 

0121023-knmi-270x270.jpgClint Howard Gabe Bock once tried being a marvel supervillain.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS051L0MzYeuiIXGXzXuea

You know what, fuck it, there's like 10 other pictures of people that just look like they found the exact place they belong to work. Brauniger, Jason Howell and Dalton Hughes can't ride in an elevator together without passing the weight limit. Liuicci got his mom's nose but managed to sidestep her crook-eye. Just wow. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This kid's bio is the most offensive thing on that entire site.  Someone from Houston being a Rangers AND Texans fan?  He decided to split his loyalty between Houston and Dallas, and RANGERS/TEXANS was the compromise he arrived at?  How the fuck does that even happen?

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

George is a sophomore sport management major and journalism minor who joined TexAgs in the spring of 2020. A native of Houston, George is also a second generation Aggie and has been exposed to Aggieland most of his life. When he is not watching ESPN or rooting on his Houston Texans and Texas Rangers, George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums. After graduating, he hopes to attend graduate school to help his career goal of becoming a sport broadcaster or sport writer.

GAAAAHHH!!!

I’ve never looked that collective clown show up before. Make it stop. 

12 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpg
Intern

That is just begging for a nickname of Mein Kopf. 

• Like 2

0127180-pjyz-270x270.jpgGeorge Kopf George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums.

The first thing I thought of when I read this was this quote from the Simpson’s where Rod’s hobbies include "being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.”

https://comb.io/nQLTQ3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Looch looks depressed as hell in that photo.

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

A native of Houston, George is also a second generation Aggie and has been exposed to Aggieland most of his life. When he is not watching ESPN or rooting on his Houston Texans and Texas Rangers, George enjoys playing board games, spending time with friends, and visiting new stadiums. After graduating, he hopes to attend graduate school to help his career goal of becoming a sport broadcaster or sport writer.

Closet queen. Very public about covering sports, watching sport, going to stadiums, and rooting on his teams. Self-loathing homosexual. I bet he makes the biggest deal out of their "hotties" threads. "She's hot! What I wouldn't do to her! You know what I'm talking about. I'd go full scale heterosexual on her because I'm a heterosexual!"

Their archaic cult still throws out queer references like they're supposed to be the most profound insults in the world. What could be more self-repressive? Had then been able to get into tu, they could have been who they are and nobody (much) would care. But they had to go to A&M and fake the hate. 

Board games with friends when you aren't glued to ESPN or watching beloved Championship-caliber teams, I get. Hell, who among us hasn’t called the boys up for a quick round of Chutes and Ladders on a Wednesday night? But “visiting new stadiums” as one of your three main pastimes? That one is a head scratcher. I mean, “going to sporting events” kind of infers you’d be visiting stadiums, but does he literally drive around the country and just walk into empty stadiums? Or is peering through the locked gate reward enough?