Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

8 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Jason Howell

4:51p

Staff

Coach Fisher made a few key stops in DFW and one of those that we haven't talked about was Cedar Hill. The Aggies have not yet extended offers to anyone at Cedar Hill, but there were a few guys they were looking at. One was 2020 OL Courtland Ford, who is committed to LSU. Ford has taken some huge strides in the strength and conditioning department over the last few months and I'm hearing he looks like he could have a huge 2019 season. 2020 APB Quin Bright is another one who caught the Aggie's attention. Bright is known for his quickness and pure speed, and he has been a big weapon for the Cedar Hill offense the last two seasons. 2021 WR Jaedon Wilson and 2021 QB Kaidon Salter were a couple of more. The two were at Bishop Lynch last fall, and have been pulling in scholarship offers over the last few weeks. All four were invited to Texas A&M's Junior Day in a few weeks. 

Texas A&M's Terry Price and Joe Jon Finley also stopped by Southlake Carroll this week to see RJ Mickens. Mickens plans to visit Clemson for their elite Junior Day (Jan. 26) and he has been invited to Texas A&M's upcoming Junior Day. Another prospect to catch A&M's eye was 2020 TE Blake Smith (6-4, 240). Smith is QB turned TE like a certain new Texas A&M TE coach, and it shows in how he plays the game.

Little Elm 2020 CB Ryan Watts and Arlington 2020 ATH/CB Jahari Rogers have been as hot as any prospects over the last week, and it looks like both are also seeing things pick up from the Aggies. Watts welcomed offers from Illinois State, Arkansas, Oklahoma State, and Utah, while Rogers added SMU, Minnesota, TCU, Texas Tech, and Boston College. Both will visit for Texas A&M's Junior Day in a few weeks.

Duncanville ATH Ja'Quinden Jackson said he is attacking the offseason and preparing for track season. He said he doesn't have a top list of schools but both Texas and Texas A&M are two schools he thinks very highly of. He made it clear he wants to check out his college options, and he doesn't plan to narrow things down until his senior season. He also said he wants to announce his college decision at the Under Armour All-American game. He is not sure about visits, but the Aggie's did invite him to Junior Day. 

Mansfield Timberview CB Jalen Kimber saw coach Fisher and coach Mo stop by the school and he plans to attend Texas A&M's upcoming Junior Day. The Aggies are one of the schools high on Kimber's list, and he has a few reasons why.

"Coach Mo and coach Fisher, they've started something brand new. They put in a new foundation and they're bringing something special to A&M and changing the culture. That's what I really like."

SMU, TCU, and Notre Dame are a few other schools he mentioned he was also very interested.

I didn't see anybody on the list of importance to us except J. Jackson and I don't know if he's even visited aggy?

I know Kimber has an offer, but who knows where he is on the board.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

I am curious who Aggy will purchase at their upcoming junior day. 

It will happen. I’m not talking about the known people either. Demas, McGlotherin, Hornsby, 

The one out of left field,. Maybe Branard Wright? Alex Bryant? Jace McClellan?

Hopefully they'll buy Wright.  I haven't seen them mentioned with Bryant or McClellan??

I'm sure they'll push for someone like Sylvester to go public and throw some money at Chris Thompson, Omeire, or someone at the Super Bowl get together.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy can bring in a famous guest speaker like...

I literally can’t even come with a joke about a famous Aggy because there aren’t any. I’m going to google it and see what comes up

They were initially bringing in Manziel... for obvious reasons that wasn't a long-term solution 😂

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy can bring in a famous guest speaker like...

I literally can’t even come with a joke about a famous Aggy because there aren’t any. I’m going to google it and see what comes up

List Eater 

• Haha 1

Sell Me Candi

Who took the Candi?

Money for Candi 

Candi works hard for the Money

Mo Money Jimbo Problems 

If You’ve Got the Money, I’ve got the Candy

Aggy for the Money 

Bitch Better Have My Money 

The Richest Man in Candiland 

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Sell Me Candi

Who took the Candi?

Money for Candi 

Candi works hard for the Money

Mo Money Jimbo Problems 

If You’ve Got the Money, I’ve got the Candy

Aggy for the Money 

Bitch Better Have My Money 

The Richest Man in Candiland 

Listen man, I like you. But those are all terrible. 

• Haha 1

aggy deserves to be mocked.  All the viewing public sees are images of those clowns strutting that ass with their bird chests out,  shaved heads, and their hands firmly clutched to their tiny cods between those jodhpurs.  Boot scootin' and saber wielding phonys with some butt ugly milkmen leading the pack.  Demas deserves what he gets.