FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

Just now, troph said:

OU would get rolled by Bama and Clemson. ND is a toss up, tOSU should beat them but who knows they haven’t really played much this year.

Penn St put up numbers on tOSU. I'm real curious to see how their lines stack up against guys as big, strong and quick as theirs.  But true, I don't think the layoff will help the Buckeyes since they started so late and didn't play as many games.  

18 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

The receivers that are missing are 75% of Trask’s 40 TDs this season. With them on the field, at worst it’s a shootout. guys like Pitts and Toney force defenses to double or shade coverages that opens things for other guys. The browns went out and lost to the jets missing about the same number of receivers. An NFL QB with NFL backups couldn’t overcome it. I know you guys are smarter than this. No one goes out and sandlot QBs their way at this level with a bunch of random guys. They work their asses off on timing and reads. When guys change, it fucks all that up. 

Defensively, it probably doesn’t matter. Ventrel Miller is a good LB, makes a ton of tackles, but he’s one guy.  We have been thin at DL all season.  Marco Wilson sucks at corner, it honestly wasn’t any worse without him. The safety we are missing is about the same. Our defense was shit all year. we didn’t win games by locking anyone down. We won by scoring a bunch of points.  Those 4 missing guys are a huge void. 

<YAWN />

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:
10 minutes ago, troph said:
OU would get rolled by Bama and Clemson. ND is a toss up, tOSU should beat them but who knows they haven’t really played much this year.

Ou (and texas) would get killed by all 4 teams.

LOL, no way in hell.  tOSU looked like ass - and OU has beaten them in their house when they looked a lot better than this team...and he OU D was much worse.  And don't even get me started on fucking ND.  GTFO

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Nah - his Dad totally turned his life around.  And that perp walk pic is after being caught with an 8 ball of blow.  You wanna know how many frat boys at OU or Texas are running around with that much blow right now (or back then)? 

You don't like it when people make off the cuff remarks about transitioning etc (and you shouldn't)...let's not hash out how many black dudes were tossed in jail for the war on drugs BS.  Anyways, now that his kid could be UT's savior, maybe figure out one of the billion other ways to make fun of those clowns up north.  

Would be awesome for him to start the ou game and have us win!,,

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Nah - his Dad totally turned his life around.  And that perp walk pic is after being caught with an 8 ball of blow.  You wanna know how many frat boys at OU or Texas are running around with that much blow right now (or back then)? 

You don't like it when people make off the cuff remarks about transitioning etc (and you shouldn't)...let's not hash out how many black dudes were tossed in jail for the war on drugs BS.  Anyways, now that his kid could be UT's savior, maybe figure out one of the billion other ways to make fun of those clowns up north.  

fuck OU, fuck Switzer and fuck all the thugs they were winning with

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:
12 minutes ago, troph said:

Ou (and texas) would get killed by all 4 teams.

This is Tom Herman. We would lose by one score in each game.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

fuck OU, fuck Switzer and fuck all the thugs they were winning with

Glad someone gets it - was starting to be too much kumbaya. 

You worthless fucks need to fire this fraud and get somebody serious on the 40.  So we can worry about fucking each other up vs laughing at aggy. 

That felt good. 

Not to be a party pooper, but isn't anyone in DFW worried about all the sporting events with live crowds they're holding up there?  I thought the BiG 12 championship game looked like a potential superspreader event, as the crowd didn't seem to following safety precautions at all.
who cares

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Dude. Switzer (and Osborne too for that matter) didn’t run clean programs. They were dirtyAF and that’s a fact. But it was a fucking joke on a message board full of joksters.  I had no idea who it was on that cover.  And I certainly wasn’t trying to indict a black man by it, Jesus Christ.

And by the way I’ve been jabbed at up and down this board dozens of times so don’t act like I have some protection. I’ve been called tranny more times than I can count since 2015 when I came out to y’all and it’s still not an off limits slur even though I’ve made it clear it’s not ok.  And over the years the cut your dick off jokes just keep coming, man they are so funny.  That doesn’t even count the bullshit undercurrent of trans misogyny that’s rampant on this board on probably a daily basis.  I just ignore all of that unless it’s someone I personally know. 

You want to have a separate conversation about criminal justice reform I’m as progressive on that as they come. 

But to hold me to a standard that NO ONE ELSE on this board is held to given the bullshit I’ve endured? 

yeah you can fuck the fuck off with that BS.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 8