2020 Armed Forces Bowl - Miss State vs. Tulsa @ Fort Worth - 11am ESPN

texifornia

Yeah shitty take by Leach. But he probably has not seen the footage and thinks it's just another skirmish.

If the Cloak Room gets boring in coming weeks this will give me something to be outraged about!

That said there needs to be some serious repercussions.

Edited by Walser
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Walser said:

Yeah shitty take by Leach. But he probably has not seen the footage and thinks it's just another skirmish.

If the Cloak Room gets boring in coming weeks this will give me something to be outraged about!

then you say the right thing, like "i haven't seen everything that happened, but that's not what our program is about and if necessary, we will take appropriate disciplinary action"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, uh, leach with a fucking terrible take there. like, I've lost all respect i had for him. he had players group stomping a guy on the ground. fuck you, leach.

Did you expect the Gettysburg Address? Leach's whole schtick is saying shit that your drunk uncle would say at Thanksgiving.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, sidis said:

You’re telling me that Leach’s team is a bunch of no class pieces of shit? Mike Leach? Shocking. 

paired with being at a third tier cow college for illiterate idiots...I just can’t wrap my head around it. 

Leach is at MSU not at aggy.  

Edited by deadshank

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

#4 Malik Heath from Mississippi state could not be more proud of what he did. Bragging about it on all his social media accounts. 

For those that didn’t see, kicked a Tulsa player in the face while the player was on the ground, and then literally sprinted away like a pussy. 

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, uh, leach with a fucking terrible take there. like, I've lost all respect i had for him. he had players group stomping a guy on the ground. fuck you, leach.

you had respect for the guy who voted us down so his friend Bob Stoops could become the defacto b12 champ?  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, WBT said:

What was with that interception return?  Run 50 yards cross field and go out of bounds to avoid contact?  Lower your shoulder and try to run through the WR and go score.

Receivers tend to do the same things nowadays.  They aren't football players.  

2 hours ago, Wanker Bob said:

He just kicked the dude in the helmet and ran off like a bitch. 

Leech should have just stayed in Washington. The luster is gone there

What happened to #1 from Tulsa? I missed it

And then later after the guy ran off after being surrounded by a half dozen MSU guys who pulled off his helmet, he runs up and sucker punches him in the back of the head.