What is the biggest age disparity of someone you've slept with?

fakebusiness

10 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

A 65 year old when I was 40 and an 18 year old when I was 36.

You sure about that? Has the statute run on that hookup?  It’s now 20 years from her 18th birthday, and in some cases may not have a statute of limitations at all. 

Man, y’all led some colorful lives in your youth.  I don’t think it was ever more than a couple years either way for me.  Been with my wife since we were 24 so that kinda closed the window for me.  

when I was 16, there was a an 18 year old.  I thought she was so old and sophisticated.  A few years later, she became a standup comic with a drinking problem.  I’d like to get back in touch with her.  She’s still really tiny and funny and cute as hell, according to the internet’s anywa.  

And I guess I should reply to my own thread.

A 45 year old when I was 24*. She was divorced and an exec at a utility company. Met her while I was bartending. Went to her house one day when her 18 year old son who wasn't supposed to there was having a get together. One of his friend's opened the door thinking I was a part of their group, they then realized I was there for the mom. Hilarity ensued.

20 when I was 30. Partying at a friend's lakehouse and we ended up drinking with a bunch of sorosties from a few houses down. Fun weekend and completely unexpected.

Edited by fakebusiness

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Man, y’all led some colorful lives in your youth.  I don’t think it was ever more than a couple years either way for me.  Been with my wife since we were 24 so that kinda closed the window for me.  

when I was 16, there was a an 18 year old.  I thought she was so old and sophisticated.  A few years later, she became a standup comic with a drinking problem.  I’d like to get back in touch with her.  She’s still really tiny and funny and cute as hell, according to the internet’s anywa.  

Elliot Page?

Unfortunately, don't think I ever deviated more than 5 years up or down back in my decade on the prowl (17-27). Wife and I are same age and have been together since 27.

Always wanted to bag a 40+ cougar back in my early 20's. Messed around with a few but never hung a pelt so to speak. I did get black out drunk a lot back then so don't quote me on that.

10 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Elliot Page?

Uh, she's significantly younger than me.  And apparently not into dudes.  I don't think she's considered a standup comic either.  Although she's been really funny in many films.  

I'm impressed that y'all know their ages:

I'd have to say not that much younger - 18 when I was 21 we waited until after her birthday, dated another year and a half then broke up because she was too young. Interestingly she is almost the same age as my wife. 
Older I have no idea - met someone at a bar in El Paso, when I worked there for a few months, we were doing tequila shots and beer. Never got around to asking her age, but her daughter (who left the bar hours earlier) seemed close to my age. She did not set me up with the daughter.
Best guess is I was 24 and she had to be early 40's, I really don't remember much about that night.....tequila, we closed the bar and took a bottle back to the room, though my head hurt, alot, I think that it is an internal and external disinfectant

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

After giving it some thought I just realized that to my knowledge I've never slept with a women over 40.  Both of my exes were in their late 30's when we split and I don't think I've ever come close since.

Good. The whole cougar/milf thing is just cope anyways. 

I was 18, she was 39 and only 3 months from 40. My ex girlfriends mom. Didn't fuck the daughter when we dated in HS. Fast forward 2 years when daughter was a freshman at UT...fucked the daughter....was still fucking the mom for a couple years after until I graduated and left for active duty.

When I was 43 started fucking a 30 year old. Still fuck on and off 10 years later...

Edited by Longhornstampede
I could swear we had this thread before

I was 20 and she was mid 40's.  Widowed rancher woman who was stunningly beautiful and tough as nails. 3 different times I made deliveries to the ranch, and she would insist I stop and visit inside the house.

"That Summer" by Garth Brooks came out 3 years later and it was pretty damned eerie with similarities.

Youngest compared to me was just 4 years.  I married her.

Yeah, I'm getting the impression this thread is about to be submitted as evidence.  Not sure for which crime yet, could be somebody's dad murdering one of you.