What is the biggest age disparity of someone you've slept with?

fakebusiness

5 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Where did you meet the 18 year old?

Our 35 year-old swinger buddy was banging her. He wanted to introduce her to our friendly little circle. Never asked where he met her, but she was very open, willing, and happy to be there. 

Why do you ask?  Looking for helpful tips on meeting 18 year olds?

Edited by After irth

Skiing in Angel Fire and met a girl who said she was 32, I was 22 at the time.  By the end of the weekend she admitted to being 44.  Came back home to Dallas and she invited me over to her house.  Ended up being a divorcee and introduced me to her son who was in school at North Texas...he and I did NOT become friends. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, chesthair said:

Skiing in Angel Fire and met a girl who said she was 32, I was 22 at the time.  By the end of the weekend she admitted to being 44.  Came back home to Dallas and she invited me over to her house.  Ended up being a divorcee and introduced me to her son who was in school at North Texas...he and I did NOT become friends. 

Understandable how you derived your username.

• Hook 'Em 1

Man, boring answers for me.  2 years older, 3 years younger.  Wife and I have been together since I was 21, so my whole prowl stage was with women essentially my same age.  I had some opportunities to do the cougar thing that I absolutely regret passing on in hindsight.  I think there was an 18 year old when I was 21 and a 22 year old when I was 20.

On 12/31/2020 at 5:10 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

After giving it some thought I just realized that to my knowledge I've never slept with a women over 40.  Both of my exes were in their late 30's when we split and I don't think I've ever come close since.

Seems like an expensive strategy 

• Haha 1

I was 29, she was 62. She had a late blooming sexual awakening and was trying to make up for lost time.  Other than that, no more than 6 years older or younger.

My 48 yr old self wants to punch myself when I remember the time I was 20 and turned down a 17 yr old because she was too young, plus we had classes together and she lost it when she found out I was banging the 19 yr old who sat next to her in French.

Edited by BearSchlong

Closest I ever got to an older woman was a 27 year old smoking hot divorcee from San Angelo I met while bar tending at the Silver Dollar when I was 19. Her friends brought her to Austin to celebrate her newfound freedom. I was closing my bar with plans to go with her to her hotel when one of her bitch “friends” yanked her drunk ass away from my bar saying, “Don’t you dare!” WTF?

Sorry, that’s the best I can do.

I was 16, at a Jimmy Buffet concert drinking tequila from a canteen, sharing it with the people around me.  The cute 15 yr old next to me grabbed me and started kissing and groping me.  Then her 40 yr old or so mother pulled her daughter off of me....so she could do the same thing.  They took turns with me all throughout the show.  As we left the concert, I thought "wow, maybe this is really going to happen?"  Unfortunately, the tequila had run out an hour or so before, and mom had sobered up JUST enough to come to her senses and say "I think we better go home."

That's as close as I ever got to a big age disparity.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I was 16, at a Jimmy Buffet concert drinking tequila from a canteen, sharing it with the people around me.  The cute 15 yr old next to me grabbed me and started kissing and groping me.  Then her 40 yr old or so mother pulled her daughter off of me....so she could do the same thing.  They took turns with me all throughout the show.  As we left the concert, I thought "wow, maybe this is really going to happen?"  Unfortunately, the tequila had run out an hour or so before, and mom had sobered up JUST enough to come to her senses and say "I think we better go home."

That's as close as I ever got to a big age disparity.

In the lawn of a ZZ Top / Aerosmith concert (circa 2010 so they didn't quite have their fastball) I watched the crackwhore in front of us makeout with her deadbeat bf for hours.  The party ultimately ended when she puked down his throat / all over his face.  Good times.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

In the lawn of a ZZ Top / Aerosmith concert (circa 2010 so they didn't quite have their fastball) I watched the crackwhore in front of us makeout with her deadbeat bf for hours.  The party ultimately ended when she puked down his throat / all over his face.  Good times.

Well that's a hard shift into reverse on this thread while the car is still moving forward at 40mph....

I was 16. Went across street to give this 33 year old, hot mom of a 5th grader an insurance check for me hitting her VW Bug. She was taking shower & answered door in a towel.  I’ve dreamed many times that I  fucked her under multiple scenarios. Not sure if that counts.  

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm not sure any hookup is "free", but surely it can't be both free and paid.

It’s called marriage. Your username indicates you’re familiar with it. And thus familiar with just how expensive a voluntary, unpaid pairing can be.