Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12! Big 12!

Hornius Emeritus

9 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Wanting the conference as a whole to do well in OOC play to give you more valuable win opportunities and control public perception is just smart.

Well yeah, except Oregon, because fuck those guys. Go Cyclones.

(I like ISU anyway, but this one's easy.)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I get you want to ignore the 13 SEC MNCs compared to your conference’s 3 in the last 25 years.

I get you want to ignore 6 SEC MNCs from 2010 to now to your zero.

I get you want to ignore 5 SEC MNCs from 2000 to 2009 to your two.

We sorta can ignore the 2 SEC to 1 Big 12 MNC from ‘96 to ‘99, as Florida’s is conveniently the first one, and those two fuck heads Tennessee and Nebraska will never see their past glory again.

But as much as it is unpleasant to y’all, 5 different SEC teams have one MNCs in 25 years. Hell, FOUR different SEC teams won the national title in four years. I do know if you fuckers each live to 120, the youngest of you won’t live to see 4 different Big-12 MNC champs back to back to back to back. That stat is the main reason for the focus - plus the 7 in a row.

Does this mean the SEC is overrated? Yep. Does this mean that Florida did not get plunger raped by the dirt burglars? Nope.

But more importantly, does Florida benefit from an overblown conference reputation pushed by corporate interests?? Oh fuck, yeah!

Because Florida’s best interests are the only fucking thing I care about, and if we get a bump in recruiting or scheduling or tv contract $ or bowl placement, I am perfectly fine with that.

The second that obnoxious SEC pandering hinders Florida - fuck the SEC! Until then, SEC SEC SEC muthafukkas!

How does Saban’s dick taste?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It’s sad to see a fan of a school that has three national titles in my lifetime ride Bama’s dick but it is what it is I guess. 

They had no business being in the 08 title game. That should've been a UT ou rematch, but they all chant real hard. It helps.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

I get you want to ignore the 13 SEC MNCs compared to your conference’s 3 in the last 25 years.

We sorta can ignore the 2 SEC to 1 Big 12 MNC from ‘96 to ‘99, as Florida’s is conveniently the first one, and those two fuck heads Tennessee and Nebraska will never see their past glory again.

But as much as it is unpleasant to y’all, 5 different SEC teams have one MNCs in 25 years. Hell, FOUR different SEC teams won the national title in four years. I do know if you fuckers each live to 120, the youngest of you won’t live to see 4 different Big-12 MNC champs back to back to back to back. That stat is the main reason for the focus - plus the 7 in a row.

Does this mean the SEC is overrated? Yep. Does this mean that Florida did not get plunger raped by the dirt burglars? Nope.

But more importantly, does Florida benefit from an overblown conference reputation pushed by corporate interests?? Oh fuck, yeah!

Because Florida’s best interests are the only fucking thing I care about, and if we get a bump in recruiting or scheduling or tv contract $ or bowl placement, I am perfectly fine with that.

The second that obnoxious SEC pandering hinders Florida - fuck the SEC! Until then, SEC SEC SEC muthafukkas!

The only thing I don’t understand is how quickly y’all learn to cockride.  It’s second nature. I don’t care if my team is good, Bama is!  Yay, my conference wins the most because they pay the most 5* players and have TV in their pocket.  Go team. Fuck outta here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hookem48 said:

amazing how many posters in the OU-Florida game thread were hanging on OU's nuts the same way they bitch about SEC hanging on Bama's nuts.

Or the people last night cheering for tOSU in the game thread because Dabo ran his mouth a bit too much this season. 

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Undefeated bowl season. Fuck the rest of 'em.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, texifornia said:

Look at the players on both sides. If motivated, OU should roll them. Ask an ISU fan, putting your faith in them in a big game is a bad idea.

I'll take my apology here or Futureman's apology thread.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, Gatorubet said:

I hear all that, but you have aggy now.

Push.