A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Watched some of his rally for the lulz. He was rattling off alleged instances of fraud state by state... Has anyone taken the time to refute these point by point? Aside from the shear volume, I'm sure this is an easy task for those following closely. Thanks in advance

46 minutes ago, B00M said:

Watched some of his rally for the lulz. He was rattling off alleged instances of fraud state by state... Has anyone taken the time to refute these point by point? Aside from the shear volume, I'm sure this is an easy task for those following closely. Thanks in advance

Yes, they have and so have the individual swing states.  The thing is, it's not in their interests to listen and accept Democracy.

19 minutes ago, Red Five said:

BEST. SERIES. FINALE. EVER!!

Yeah, but I already watched an advanced copy from Sepinwall.  They start storming towards the safe room where Pence is being held so they can take his head back to the Oval Office to present to Trump.  And there's this huge fire-fight with tear gas and National Guard 'n shit.  In the end, one head MAGA guy emerges from the smoke and it was all so he could hold a bible upside down on the House Floor.  It's really disappointing.  But the penultimate episode, the one we're watching right now, is fucking awesome!  

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Right.  It's not going to happen so it's a dumb thing to say.  

If you don't think that putting women in charge will end bad government then why don't you be specific and explain what you think it will change?   If you don't think it's going to change anything then why say it?  Do you think Bama Chick might let you fingerbang her if you come across as sufficiently progressive?  

Grow up.

1 hour ago, B00M said:

It doesn't matter.   When anyone refutes his inanity or those spouted by supporters with facts they stick there fingers in their ears and yell "Fake news!"

really the only thing missing from today's terroristic siege of our seat of national government was Boats.  

Can we get some boats in there?  Would really tie the war together.  Not so much a war, it's a pageant.  

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Thanks Trump! We are now the definition of a shithole country now.

Good news, I think he will bail on DC pretty quickly, way too many Republicans in Congress bashing him for today, and I can only imagine what they are saying privately.

And with Pence rebuking him, which has to sting soo much, given that he was telling his people that Pence was going to save everything...there's not many he can trust.

I imagine Mitch isn't returning his calls, since he really fucked Mitch over.

That is the notice that I got for a tweet about Ted but they removed it for me and I am able to tweet already.

How is telling Ted he is a seditious traitor for inciting insurrection and that we won't forget that he fanned the flames of this riot with his "look-at-me" bullshit since he doesn't believe Trump won the election? I also told him to fuck his face and quit embarrassing Texas. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

That is the notice that I got for a tweet about Ted but they removed it for me and I am able to tweet already.

How is telling Ted he is a seditious traitor for inciting insurrection and that we won't forget that he fanned the flames of this riot with his "look-at-me" bullshit since he doesn't believe Trump won the election? I also told him to fuck his face and quit embarrassing Texas. 

I don't tweet, but if that got you a time out, dotard should have been banned for life in like 2015.

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Read the room, Tiffany.

Please tell me they took that shit-for-brains out for dinner tonight, and he's just staring out the window at all the rioters and extra law enforcement and he just mumbles, "Wow, dad's celebrations look like my video games.  By the way, we need to finish dessert by 10 o'clock, I'm facing off against a Korean girl in virtual tennis.  Gonna smash!"  

Just saw there are “rumors” that cabinet members are actually discussing the 25th amendment tonight.  All you lawyers on this board, would this allow Trump to claim insanity/mental illness or something where he gets off for all his past crimes?
Tucker Carlson reported hearing the same on his show.

German smack-talk not going away.  The real lesson from Germany is that after their God-King was defeated (note to Trump...at least Hitler took the honorable way out and swallowed the business end of a service weapon and was burned up so his grave wouldn't be a rallying point), Germans very quickly shredded any history of Trump and moved on as a nation.  

They won't 25th him but as Trump spirals down his pit of having to accept being a loser and ego death, he'll also have to cope with the paranoia of knowing even his closest inner circle of confidantes is abandoning him and plotting behind his back. And I think that's just great.

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement