A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Someone threatened him with something that terrified him.  Wonder what it was.

Pence 25th?

McConnell impeachment?

Biden with federal charges?

Twitter/Facebook privileges?

Fuck him.  No quarter.

Pence 25th is the correct answer. With the full weight of corporate America and the defense industry behind it. I guarantee it.

Don’t fuck around and find out with the Republican corporate America machine. Even a simpleton like trump can be made to realize that.

Its where were at and who we are. Unfortunately.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I guarantee those fuckers will find something in the speech.

They did immediately. Because he only said a "new administration" and not "Biden" and because he ended the speech with "this is just the beginning," they think he clearly signaled the storm will drop on 1/20, or in  . . . 2 weeks.

20 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's scared shitless. 

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Looked like a hostage video.

14 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

Someone threatened him with something that terrified him.  Wonder what it was.

Pence 25th?

McConnell impeachment?

Biden with federal charges?

Twitter/Facebook privileges?

#1 - 25th could be thwarted by him firing people.e

#2 - Real possibility

#3 - We all know Biden won't fuck around with charging Trump

#4 - This speech was way too much for a simple twitter spat.  He was terrified.

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

They did immediately. Because he only said a "new administration" and not "Biden" and because he ended the speech with "this is just the beginning," they think he clearly signaled the storm will drop on 1/20, or in  . . . 2 weeks.

And "journey".  They'll fixate on "Journey".

There is a reason Patel/ Chris Miller refused NG request for an hour and a half. There is a reason he inserted these people after the election. 

The president was trying to stage a coup. There was little chance of it happening but there was enough chance that the former defense secretaries had to put out that letter, which was the final nail through that effort. They prevented the military from being involved in any coup attempt. But instead Trump tried to incite it himself,” said Fiona Hill, Trump’s former top Russia adviser. “This could have turned into a full blown coup had he had any of those key institutions following him. Just because it failed or didn’t succeed doesn’t mean it wasn’t real.”

Defense and intelligence officials have discussed attempting to prevent the president and his loyalists at the Pentagon—especially Kash Patel, the chief of staff to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller—from tampering with classified information or carrying out their own political agendas that could threaten the security of the United States, three currently-serving senior officials told The Daily Beast.

43 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Pence 25th is the correct answer. With the full weight of corporate America and the defense industry behind it. I guarantee it.

Lol no it isn't. Nothing scares him because he's never had to face a consequence. He beat bitchass Mueller. He beat Ukraine. He beat fucking everything. It looks like he's going to beat this too

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There is a reason Patel/ Chris Miller refused NG request for an hour and a half. There is a reason he inserted these people after the election. 

This is how stupid and deranged he is.  If they had "succeeded", did he think the military would follow him?  They absolutely would not.

47 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Don’t fuck around and find out with the Republican corporate America machine. Even a simpleton like trump can be made to realize that.

Its where were at and who we are. Unfortunately.

When Trump was elected I was not happy, but  I gave him a chance because I hope any president is an effective leader for our country. However, I also assumed that the Republicans had a spine and would check him if he went full regarded. I was very wrong.

Now it is pretty obvious McConnell and Pence probably threatened him with the 25th and/or impeachment and look how quickly he backed down. He looks like a whipped dog in that video.  If the Republicans had grown a spine earlier in his term America would be a lot better off and they might have kept control of both houses of congress and Doofus-in-Chief Trump might have gotten re-elected. Instead yesterday marked the end of America as the pre-eminent political power in the world. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Lol no it isn't. Nothing scares him because he's never had to face a consequence. He beat bitchass Mueller. He beat Ukraine. He beat fucking everything. It looks like he's going to beat this too

Sorry but If you are being serious you’re Seriously wrong. Like most narcissists he is ultimately a coward at heart.  He hasn’t beat shit. He’s a complete loser who has been propped up by his daddy’s money, both his first real dad and his new dad Putin. He will lose this round too just like he lost the election. He. Knows. Nothing but losing. Here’s a dollar. For your troubles. With interest. 

31 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Seems like there's a split between Q adherents and old-school Gadsden flag Facists.

30 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Now I gotta wonder if some of these nutjobs are going to take a run at assassinating him for betraying them...

A few minutes ago, my qanon in-law's bf posted on FB that Flynn is saying that history will be made this month, and to stay tuned, and that Trump didn't concede, and somehow concessions matter.

He's posted for a long time that Flynn was Q, so this is going to be fun to see if their loyalties transfer from Trump to Flynn.

I’m not sure Pence or McConnell have that kind of sway with him and I bet the senate would still not remove for fear of losing his voters. My guess is that either some very powerful rich person with something on him ordered a code red, or military leaders caught him red handed bribing or otherwise influencing the Capitol police to allow the mob entry and straight told him he’d be tried for treason if he didn’t go quietly into the good night.

Edited by 'stache

35 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

That’s amazing. A whole bunch of MAGAts are waking up to the reality of Donald Trump this evening. “Oh my word - it turns out Donald Trump only cares about himself! I’m starting to think he never had our back at all!” No shit, dummy?

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’m not sure Pence or McConnell have that kind of sway with him and I bet the senate would still not remove for fear of losing his voters. My guess is that either some very powerful rich person with something on him ordered a code red, or military leaders caught him red handed bribing or otherwise influencing the Capitol police to allow the mob entry and straight told him he’d be tried for treason if he didn’t go quietly into the good night.

The Trump Boys have already threatened to primary a shit-ton of Republicans in Congress.  Actually promising to primary them in 2022 and 2024.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

That’s amazing. A whole bunch of MAGAts are waking up to the reality of Donald Trump this evening. “Oh my word - it turns out Donald Trump only cares about himself! I’m starting to think he never had our back at all!” No shit, dummy?

Watch what happens with Flynn.   I think they are all going to latch onto Flynn.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

He's posted for a long time that Flynn was Q

Well, Flynn is a Russian agent, so it actually is likely that he is their conduit for their disinformation to try and manipulate things. Like the Jade Helm stuff. I actually believe that part about Q, there really is Flynn back there, spewing whatever Putin wants.

And I do not think the 25th amendment is relevant here, actually. I just went and read it, and the only relevant section is the last, if it is determined that the President is 'unable' to perform the duties. But Trump is not 'unable'. He IS 'unfit', but not 'unable'. The constitution does have a well defined way of dealing with unfit presidents, that is impeachment. Mitch out front should have told ya about that.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is how stupid and deranged he is.  If they had "succeeded", did he think the military would follow him?  They absolutely would not.

Based on the conduct of the Capitol Police last night, I'm not holding my breath anymore on how the military would react.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Didn't someone post in another thread about another march in DC on the 19th? We'll see if the malignant narcissist holds this low energy mood--he's certainly appeared in videos like that before (remember the one that showed him tossing the speech aside when he was done?) so they may have low-dosed his meds to get him pliable and then he's Don the Invincible in another day  or so. He's trotting off to Camp David this weekend so cross your fingers that he stays low energy away from the spotlight. He's such a dangerous person right now and the people surrounding him (Like the Pentagon loyalists) are enabling it.

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. I'm not saying Pence will definately pardon Trump, but I also can't rule it out. Anybody that has listened to that obsequious taint licker emasculate himself before Trump countless times knows Pence will do whatever he feels is in his best political interest. Self respect and backbone left the picture years ago.

Pence is indeed an obsequious bootlicker, but really he is a bootlicker for rules and not people.

This was probably going to be the best part of his vice-presidency, he got to be part of the formal process of one administration to another, the heartbeat of government... That is actually the kind of thing, later in life, it is probably cool to remember being a part of. Better if you are a winner of course. He had his family there, then the morons with zipties and guns and tasers showed up. Trump burned all his bridges with Pence on this.

1 hour ago, pantone159 said:

Well, Flynn is a Russian agent, so it actually is likely that he is their conduit for their disinformation to try and manipulate things. Like the Jade Helm stuff. I actually believe that part about Q, there really is Flynn back there, spewing whatever Putin wants.

And I do not think the 25th amendment is relevant here, actually. I just went and read it, and the only relevant section is the last, if it is determined that the President is 'unable' to perform the duties. But Trump is not 'unable'. He IS 'unfit', but not 'unable'. The constitution does have a well defined way of dealing with unfit presidents, that is impeachment. Mitch out front should have told ya about that.

That part of the 25th was meant to deal with a jfk like situation except where the president was brain dead but still technically alive.

Edited by Pasken

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement