A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Pardoning Trump really doesn't hurt Pence if he does it right.  A precedent has already been set.  Heck, he could copy Ford's pardon of Nixon word for word.  Although with this administration, it might actually be word for word, and pardon Nixon again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

CNN reporting that staffers are looting the White House.  Someone was carrying out a bust of Lincoln.  It's going to be ransacked.  Copper taken from the walls.  It's going to be like a foreclosure.  I fucking hate these people.

I'm skeptical about this; they always pack up the WH and move things at the transition and especially with the cleaning they plan on doing this year, I'm going to hold off on that story. They have an inventory, unless they fired those personnel in the GSA, and since Trump was going a little early, they're going to paint apparently.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm skeptical about this; they always pack up the WH and move things at the transition and especially with the cleaning they plan on doing this year, I'm going to hold off on that story. They have an inventory, unless they fired those personnel in the GSA, and since Trump was going a little early, they're going to paint apparently.

Not sure they deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point, but ok.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No. I think you misunderstood my comment about how Trump probably leveraged his way into a meaningless cameo as part and parcel of his penchant for self-promotion and leveraging anything that’s good for his wife (or anyone else in his orbit) into something that’s good for him. 

i didn't misunderstand it, and i completely agree with it. he's a self-promoting genius, with absolutely zero credentials or reason to be famous.

i just thought the sitcom story angle was kinda funny.

14 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I was gonna make the age-old wisecrack about how men pack, fill up a few boxes labeled "books" and hope the wife and the movers take care of the rest...but the guy can barely read so I'm guessing that's a non-starter.  

Also, laughing at Don, Jr. being brought before the D.A.'s office in Washington on misuse of Inauguration Funds.  I wouldn't fault him as a dad for using the funds to provide for the five children he abandoned in his divorce.  But I'm guessing the conversation will go something more like, 

D.A. "Uh, can you tell me what this line item was for...'Party Supplies'---10grams?"  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I was gonna make the age-old wisecrack about how men pack, fill up a few boxes labeled "books" and hope the wife and the movers take care of the rest...but the guy can barely read so I'm guessing that's a non-starter.  

So....are they gonna pack up the 2-foot deep stack of hamberder wrappers/boxes from around his bed, or just leave those for the next guy to deal with?

29 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

CNN reporting that staffers are looting the White House.  Someone was carrying out a bust of Lincoln.  It's going to be ransacked.  Copper taken from the walls.  It's going to be like a foreclosure.  I fucking hate these people.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

200.gif

4 minutes ago, Pasken said:

It is a legit possibility Trump is going to pretend to be president after jan 20th and this is part of his southern west wing.

Trump is going to pretend to president after January 20th. Yes that is legit and also a crime. 

But him taking stuff that he believes he owns has nothing to do with that. That's just grifting 101

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Biden team needs the first people though the doors on 1/20/21 to be camera crews that fully document every inch of the building. 

Edited by Tonesky
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tonesky said:

Biden team needs the first people though the doors on 1/20/21 to be camera crews that fully document every inch of the building. 

Correct, and I bet that President and Dr. Biden won't even be able to move in until mid-February, given the deep cleaning, replacement of carpet, bug bombs etc. that needs to be done.

8 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Correct, and I bet that President and Dr. Biden won't even be able to move in until mid-February, given the deep cleaning, replacement of carpet, bug bombs etc. that needs to be done.

There are going to need to strip the bathrooms to the studs and replace everything. Would you want to sit on the same shitter as Dotard?

35 minutes ago, Native Horn said:

Don't know why I thought of this, but I always liked this commercial:

Gonna need some of that 1980's nasty shit with banned chemicals and stuff.  Will be worth it.

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

I thought when the looting starts, the shooting starts?

That asshole carrying Lincoln's bust better be prosecuted for theft.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

That's actually kind of an interesting choice for the guy since he's the one who had long been a hardcore supporter of going after the Chinese on trade issues.

52 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

y'all realize that J stand for genius clip is stage, right?

tenor.gif

The military site Defense One reports:

The Pentagon, in a break with tradition, will not host an Armed Forces Farewell tribute to President Donald Trump. It’s a shame, but not a surprise. Trump will leave office in disgrace, one week after the House voted a second time for his impeachment, two weeks after his supporters staged a deadly siege in the Capitol Building, six months after he dragged his Joint Chiefs chairman into a political firestorm, and after four years of nonstop assaults on truth.

On Wednesday, the White House announced that this weekend Vice President Mike Pence “will deliver remarks to sailors on the Trump Administration’s historic foreign policy achievements at Naval Air Station Lemoore,” and then to the 10th Mountain Division, in Fort Drum, New York. Two senior defense officials confirmed to Defense One on Thursday that no military farewell is being planned for the commander in chief.

Thats A Shame Isnt It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement