A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

True. But they don't sit behind the bench. Shit is getting real for them. It's about to get harder.

Yeah, one can dream.  But 75 million has a lot of say.  If they fracture, well, now they're dead in the water.  But I fully expect Democrats to go tribal and fight each other in historic fashion.  

1 hour ago, WBT said:

I don't have a twitter account yet I'm somehow able to find 

Lolwat?  I don't have a twitter account yet I'm somehow able to find and read tweets of interest.

Trump has difficulty reading. That's why they started giving him his daily briefings in pictures.

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seriously how long after Wednesday do we have to wait before interviews and books come out from staff and anyone around him looking to make some money of their own, detailing what all went on during his term?

If they're smart the books are already written.

Just now, Brandywine said:

He drank the Kool-Aid big time. 

He spent 4 years vying to be the Trump presidential portrait artist and be semi-immortalized-- tied to the US presidency (or until the republic burns down at their own hands).  Let's see if it pays off.  There has to be a betting line on this where he's the favorite?  It's totally worthless as art with no value going forward but Trumptards have proven to have deep pockets for the deranged.  

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

If the whole process is going to be followed even after the 20th then he has to afforded the time to mount a defense.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

That might be tough if he can't find someone to defend him.

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

Rudy?

And this is just for the impeachment.  After shafting Rudy, who would even think to take up any of his state criminal and civil cases that are about to burst forth on him and his clan?   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Fucker proved he could get 100s of thousands Americans killed and not lose almost 75 million supporters.  

FIFY, but point taken. At this point, anyone still on the Trump train isn’t jumping off.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

who would even think to take up any of his state criminal and civil cases that are about to burst forth on him and his clan?   

Why can’t he simply defend himself?  People are saying he’s got the best legal mind and can grasp the most intricate concepts of law as well as, or maybe even better than, the great Justice Oliver Wendell Douglas.  

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

He spent 4 years vying to be the Trump presidential portrait artist and be semi-immortalized-- tied to the US presidency (or until the republic burns down at their own hands).  Let's see if it pays off.  There has to be a betting line on this where he's the favorite?  It's totally worthless as art with no value going forward but Trumptards have proven to have deep pockets for the deranged.  

zero chance Biden hosts an unveiling for Trumps portrait. LuLz 

25 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

I just hope at some point the MSM can move on from covering him every second of the day & we can move forward & put that energy into solving our countries problems. Just impeach him and move the fuck on please. 

MSM? I am not familiar with this acronym, what does it mean?

All he had to do was be cool. Do the right things, hire competent people, wine and dine world leaders, play golf, throw out the first pitch at the World Series, make everyone feel good. He would have Mondale’d Biden and be the most popular president since Reagan. His brand would be worth billions more.

instead he chose to be a compete asshole and an embarrassment on every level...And a traitor. And above all, the traitor part is how he will be remembered in history.

• Like 1

All he had to do was be cool. Do the right things, hire competent people, wine and dine world leaders, play golf, throw out the first pitch at the World Series, make everyone feel good. He would have Mondale’d Biden and be the most popular president since Reagan. His brand would be worth billions more.

instead he chose to be a compete asshole and an embarrassment on every level...And a traitor. And above all, the traitor part is how he will be remembered in history.

So sort of like Tom Herman. Also hired in November 2016 also fired this January.

Maybe sans the traitor part. But point stands. It’s been a good month in terms of taking out the garbage.
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Republicans don't want the cool guy. The cool guy fucked their prom date and then fucked their sister before he went to college while they forgot they were supposed to go to college and then got a job at the tire shop. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, F250 said:

MSM? I am not familiar with this acronym, what does it mean?

"The term “MSM” has a widespread, accepted use to mean “men who have sex with men.” While originally a public-health term to accurately capture behavioral risk rather than a cultural identity (i.e.,  “gay”), it now is recognized throughout the public-health, medical, psychological and LGBT communities as a standard abbreviation."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/msm-doesnt-mean-what-you-think-it-does/2016/08/26/9582bbf2-6997-11e6-91cb-ecb5418830e9_story.html

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Republicans don't want the cool guy. The cool guy fucked their prom date and then fucked their sister before he went to college while they forgot they were supposed to go to college and then got a job at the tire shop. 

There's not much doubt that Trump's base love his divisiveness. They love his insults. They call that "fighting for them." It's a means of catharsis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Why can’t he simply defend himself?  People are saying he’s got the best legal mind and can grasp the most intricate concepts of law as well as, or maybe even better than, the great Justice Oliver Wendell Douglas.  

Much like Oliver Wendell Douglas, the Trumps are people of the land. The common clay of the Trump America. 

VcNsl-1536168476-2207-blog-green%20acres

image.thumb.png.7d20c4c9a284a45e66e33741b824bdca.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He also cheats at golf with not only his own ball but fucks with the ball with the people he is playing with. Before I read that I had never even heard or considered such a thing.

He plays Candy Land like muh 4 year old!

Edited by Chewy's Hairy Horn
She cheats at that game like mad. And just laughs and laughs the whole time.

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He also cheats at golf with not only his own ball but fucks with the ball with the people he is playing with. Before I read that I had never even heard or considered such a thing.

People once fumed at Vijay Singh for simply walking across another player's putting line.  

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Guess we should be looking on the bright side that he golfs instead of hunts like ol' Junior upthread?

Integrity is a scarce commodity in the WH. It's always been a little wishywashy, but my guess is that you'd have to go pretty far down the chart to find it there.

6 minutes ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

He plays Candy Land like muh 4 year old!

Jesus, my kids...On mom's side they are part British borderlands Gypsy...Tinkers...Monopoly with them is a trip. My son will be distracting you with some white collar scam of a real estate deal while his little sister takes the opportunity to dip her beak in Free Parking. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seriously how long after Wednesday do we have to wait before interviews and books come out from staff and anyone around him looking to make some money of their own, detailing what all went on during his term?

Wait?  That's been happening almost from day one.

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Jesus, my kids...On mom's side they are part British borderlands Gypsy...Tinkers...Monopoly with them is a trip. My son will be distracting you with some white collar scam of a real estate deal while his little sister takes the opportunity to dip her beak in Free Parking. 

Candyland though, one of my children had a Queen Frostine fanship and you could see the mental wheels turning when she would do the math and realize it wasn't going to happen. Torn between sadness and anger and trying to cope.

• Haha 1

So I don’t think a lot of people are focusing on WHY the my pillow guy is pushing so hard for Trump to stay in power. My best guess is that he committed fraud (FCA violations) in order to get that mask making contract that he never delivered on and the next admin is going to nail him to the wall

2 hours ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Much like Oliver Wendell Douglas, the Trumps are people of the land. The common clay of the Trump America. 

One of the ways to amend clay and improve the soil is to add sand. Lots of sand in Africa and the Middle East. Perhaps we should send some of these Americans to Syria and other needy regions suffering from lack of food and water via the Peace Corps to assist in various endeavors.

So sort of like Tom Herman. Also hired in November 2016 also fired this January.

Maybe sans the traitor part. But point stands. It’s been a good month in terms of taking out the garbage.

Take it to the Football board. We came to the Cloak Room to escape the Herman era.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

So I don’t think a lot of people are focusing on WHY the my pillow guy is pushing so hard for Trump to stay in power. My best guess is that he committed fraud (FCA violations) in order to get that mask making contract that he never delivered on and the next admin is going to nail him to the wall

Its funny that as long as I've been aware of the guy, I've never known his actual name. I just had to look it up and I'm certain that if somebody showed me that name out of context there is no way I would recognize it as the MyPillow guy. He is bigger than his name. Like Batman. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Has commander dipshit communicated anyway in the last 36 hours?   I know he is still holed up at home in self pity after the Repeachment. 

No. The Guardian had an article, but it appears that Trump is pretty isolated right now.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-isolated-and-enraged-ahead-of-biden-inauguration/ar-BB1cNQ6g

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Its funny that as long as I've been aware of the guy, I've never known his actual name. I just had to look it up and I'm certain that if somebody showed me that name out of context there is no way I would recognize it as the MyPillow guy. He is bigger than his name. Like Batman. 

Like Tim Apple. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

No. The Guardian had an article, but it appears that Trump is pretty isolated right now.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-isolated-and-enraged-ahead-of-biden-inauguration/ar-BB1cNQ6g

I've never had an account, I did like the posts here of his tweets, as well as googling them sometimes.  And while I still don't understand the global fascination with Twitter, I just realized I miss his account right now.  Twitter was the long straw by which I could taste Donald Trump's tears.  I drink your self pity...I drink it up!  

Edited by Lobo

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement